BBC denies cover-up of Savile 'abuse'

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 11, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish
He was a British institution, a flamboyant TV host who raised millions for charity.
But a year after his death, Jimmy Savile's reputation has been destroyed by a series of allegations of sex abuse.
And the company he worked for, the BBC, has been forced to defend itself against accusations that it tried to cover up the scandal.
In December it decided not to broadcast an investigation into the charges.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:34 am » by Icarus1

these bastards have known about this for decades, i swear on my childrens lives they will never get another penny off me again for a tv lisence , i will go to jail before they get a cent off me , does anybody know how to start a petirion in the uk? from this moment on i am refusing to pay any license fee and god help anybody who knocks at my door. the bbcs reputation is finished over this, finished. i am now going to visit my local mp to demand that he stands up in parliament and asks why they tried to cover the newsnight story . the bbc directror general has no option but to resign , its his ship and hes captain , this is so sick its unbelievable. every hour of the day theres more revalations comming out , he was abusing brain damaged kids in hospitals, physically disabled kids in care homes , he even did it in broadmoor home of some of the most dangerous nutters in the country , there was accusations as far back as the early 70s , the police had more than enough evidence to bury this cunt a thousand times over and nothing was done, this is in all honesty one of the biggest scandals in british history and the mother of all fuck ups, i await mass resignations from the police, the beeb and social services for failing all those children. he should have been in broadmoor with peter sutcliffe decades ago yet he was allowed to remain free. this can never be allowed to happen again .
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am » by Malogg

BBC = Beastie B@stard Corporation :yell:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 am » by Richc

The BBC is so institutionalised into British society they think they can get away with anything.

I mean for f'cks sake they can charge every home in the UK over £120 a year just for being able to pick up their shitty TV and Radio signal...

They even have the Law on their side to make sure you pay up...

Thats how institutionalised they are.

They are also used as a tool against the general population..

BBC = Brainwash British Citizens... :top:

They are so trusted by the masses they can just about do or say what they want knowing they will be believed.

Can see a few secret handshakes between the BBC and the Government to cover up certain names that will be in the frame soon.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 am » by Icarus1

maybe now the hollie greig storey will finally come into the light mallog , i think if anybody makes a serious accusation to the police now it will have to be acted upon such is the public anger , those cunts must be bricking it my friend. richc you make a good point but you forget one thing , what can they do if every household in the country refuses to pay ? nothing . it would clog up the justice system for decades, this is the time to break from the shackles , do not pay again , fuck them.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 11:37 am » by Malogg

Icarus1 wrote:maybe now the hollie greig storey will finally come into the light mallog , i think if anybody makes a serious accusation to the police now it will have to be acted upon such is the public anger , those cunts must be bricking it my friend. richc you make a good point but you forget one thing , what can they do if every household in the country refuses to pay ? nothing . it would clog up the justice system for decades, this is the time to break from the shackles , do not pay again , fuck them.

I would not hold my breath on any UK based goobermental authority doing anything about Hollie Greig's HELL as Hollies story is enough to bring down the Scottish Parliament and that aint gonna happen .

As for the BBC feck them I aint had a telly in years I have no need for that pish in life

One much rathers to be on the internets using my wee brain

instead of frying what is left of it watching the fkn telly
HAHA Image

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 am » by peterxdunn

Rumours about Saville being found - by police - with a thriteen year old girl in the back of a parked mini were rife in Manchester (where the original top of the pops was put together) back in the late sixties/early seventies. I have also seen pictures of him at the school in the Channel Islands were there was evidence of illegal child burials found.

Anyone wishing to start a petition should visit Change.org. Starting a petition with them is free, simple and straight forward.

It's time the lid on this particular barrel of worms was lifted and those implicated - no matter who, how rich or powerful they are - are brought to trial under natural justice (the law of the land - not the law of the sea, which will let them walk scot free).