BBC: Israel 'cuts Palestinian water'

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 pm » by Proto

ogmios wrote:A bit like Iran and North Korea then, eh? Let's impose sanctions, embargos. Let's starve them out. Why is this not happening?

maybe because Israel doesn't release statements such as this :

Jun. 13, 2008 Press conference -
Ahmadinejad
“global arrogance established Zionist regime”

"[which is] a stinking corpse"

Jun. 14, 2008
Ahmadinejad
“terrorist and criminal state..backed by foreign powers...regime to be swept away by Palestinians"[100]
Jul. 2, 2008

21st TV public address,
Ahmadinejad
"Israel's days are numbered...peoples of region not is narrowest opportunity to annihilate this false regime[d]

Sep. 23, 2008
Ahmadinejad's 3rd visit to UN[e]
"Thanks to God, your wish will soon be realized, and this germ of corruption will be wiped off the face of the world"[f]
Sep. 23, 2008
“The Zionists are the eternal enemy of ‘the dignity, integrity and rights of the American and European people” “Although they are few in number, the Zionists have been dominating an important portion of the financial and monetary centers as well as the political decision-making centers of some European countries and the United States in a deceitful, complex and furtive manner.”
“Even some presidential or premier nominees in some big countries have to visit these people, take part in their gatherings, swear allegiance and commitment to their interests in order to attain financial or media support.” even “the great people of America and various nations of Europe” are caught in the clutches of Jewish power: They “need to obey the demands and wishes of a small number of acquisitive and invasive people. These nations are spending their dignity and resources on the crimes and occupations and the threats of the Zionist network against their will.” “Today,”....the Zionist regime is on a definite slope to collapse. There is no way for it to get out of the cesspool created by itself and its supporters.”

Sep. 25, 2008
Interview with NY Times
“Zionism...is the root cause of insecurity and wars.... What commitment forces the U.S. government to victimize itself in support of a regime that is basically a criminal one?”[g]

Nov. 26, 2008
Ahmadinejad
"Iran will support Hamas until the destruction of Israel

Jan. 12 2009
Hassan Rowhani
Israel is “cancerous tumor”

During the period June 2008 to Jan 28, President (now re-“elected”) Mahmoud Ahmadninejad of the Islamic Republic of Iran referred to Israel using the following terms: “terrorist and criminal state”,and called for “annihilate[ing] this false regime" to delegitimize, (June 14), and used the language of Mein Kampf to engage in dehumanization, (“stinking corpse”” June 13), “ germ of corruption”, (Sept 23), demonization, (“Zionists few in number but dominating financial and monetary positions”, “caught in the clutches of Jewish power, “inquisitive and invasive people” “Zionism is root cause of insecurity and wars” and finally “"Iran will support Hamas until the destruction of Israel[a]. ( Nov 26 2008) This repeated incitement to genocide with its use of crude anti-Semitic motifs of dehumanization, delegitimization and demonization represents a continuation of trends going back to 1979, which sharply escalated in 2005, when Ahmadinejad was elected.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 pm » by Ogmios

That's all just talk. They are not occupying anyone, are they? How do I know it isn't all bullshit? Just like when he was reported to have wanted Israel wiped from the face of the Earth when he said nothing of the sort?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say. You are effectively calling him a racist yet you are condoning what appear from where I stand to be racist policies committed by your own government.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm » by Proto

ogmios wrote:That's all just talk. They are not occupying anyone, are they? How do I know it isn't all bullshit? Just like when he was reported to have wanted Israel wiped from the face of the Earth when he said nothing of the sort?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say. You are effectively calling him a racist yet you are condoning what appear from where I stand to be racist policies committed by your own government.

and how can you tell, if where your opinion stands is truly bullshit or not ?
are you a clean tablet ? innocent of any bias opinions ?
capable of constructing pure truths, out of dozens streams of media ?
i doubt it .

none of us can tell for sure what is bullshit and what is not .
if you truly thought like that you should have also considered that
maybe the side you support is the one that spiting BS .

the difference is that i have the advantage that i actually live here and i can see with
my own eyes that's some of the accusations against israel are just lies while you sit there at the U.K and feeding of media and second hand reports .

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 pm » by Ogmios

the difference is that i have the advantage that i actually live here and i can see with
my own eyes that's some of the accusations against israel are just lies while you sit there at the U.K and feeding of media and second hand reports .

It's you who's supplying media reports, not me.

And of course I don't know I'm right. I think I am but you always have to be ready for that third factor which can prove you wrong. I believe Amnesty before The Sun though, that's a fact.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm » by Proto

i'm supplying articles that contradict your
false claims , if you would have read any
of them you would see they contain facts inside,
and also for the sake of balance, i think it's
perfectly fair .

Previous