BBC “JOURNALIST” GETS SCHOOLED BY GLENN GREENWALD

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 8:35 pm » by Phoenix rising

The interviewer you’ll see in this video is Kirsty Wark and this took place on Newsnight on the BBC; it has been regarded as “the BBC’s flagship nightly current affairs programme.”

This video is fantastically embarrassing. She gets many basic factual statements incorrect and presents her interview as if everything that has been said by the UK government might as well have been written by god himself. Much of what Mrs. Wark says is just repeating misinformation provided by the GCHQ and NSA.

I’ve always liked Glenn Greenwald particularly for his passion. I may not always agree with the man but there are few journalists who would have chosen to fight the system so viscerally and with so much integrity as Glenn Greenwald has. Many journalists would have cut a deal with the government and much of this information would not have come to light.

The continuous revelations about the GCHQ and the NSA are directly because of not only Ed Snowden’s commitment to transparency but also his very strategic and calculated decision to pick Glenn Greenwald as one of the two main journalists to trust this information with. That was a good call.

This video is embarrassing and everyone should watch it. Greenwald can get frosty but this journalist deserved every second of it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

- See more at: http://www.classwarfareexists.com/bbc-j ... 3lzax.dpuf
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 pm » by Tjahzi

Pure ownage :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 am » by RATRODROB

:flop: PHOENIX, pure delight :cheers:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog