Be Sexy Rich Now!

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm » by The57ironman

dlslith wrote:I'm happy just to be muddling through right now. Enuff to pay the bills and buy my beer. Roof over my head, food in my cupboards and a shirt on my back with a little nest egg saved up just in case. Never have been materialistic. If I had been, with what I've lost over the years, I surely would have offed myself.

Live for today, cause tomorrow may never come

one of my oldest friends had all of that and then some.......lost his job ......went on unemployment......til' it ran out.........may have missed an opportunity to take a much lesser paying job....(he had a class toolmaker/class A machinist title)....somewhat of a materialistic guy....anyway.....he blew 'his' brains out the other day.....

f'n quitter......

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 pm » by Fracturedpsyche

[youtube]9ogQ0uge06o&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
The earth is what we all have in common ~ Wendell Berry

Initiate

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 am » by Whaleylakeufo

Money is neither good nor bad, its made of energy same energy we are made of, so long as you attract it to you in a spiritual way rather than stepping over dead bodies and you do good with it, money is a tool that buys you time to do MUCH GOOD in the world and the myth that its bad has permeated society to keep YOU poor and stuck in the victim mode.
In the future I see no monetary system as it is controlled by the money changers to be a tool of enslavement and total control, sadly you need it to house yourself , feed and so on, so why not have as much as you can?
Tomorrow morning go out and buy stock symbol PYCT and in a very short time this will move from .0001 to .05 and top out around .15
Or you may NOT do this, but please watch it each week and see what happens, I will be here.
History is about to happen do to us teaching to criminal brokers a VERY expensive lesson regarding selling electronic digits/naked shorting.
1000 dollars at .0001 and sold at .05 equals 500,000 dollars, sounds crazy right?
Peace and profits my friends, we will talk again soon

Previous