Beam of light sweeping sky

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I totally understand the mentality, unless we see with our own eyes we don't really "get it"

I look at the sightings of others and think "oh, cool" but until it becomes my reality it is just information.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

ID: 85874a9d7514

PostSun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 am » by Gojukai

I saw exactly this same pattern tonight over the suburbs of Boston and was totally foxed. Happened around 10:45 pm in the clouds I saw 3 lights, two of them swept past each other in close near concentric half circle paths almost like 2 pendulums at opposite ends. The third light was doing a linear sweep not cutting paths with the two others but on the bottom right of them. Each of lights looked like about a medium sized drone/bird but were as if embedded within the cloud so no clear outline was visible. After a while when that largish cloud blew over the lights were gone as well.. Very strange since I can't think of any land based strobe in my area that would cast that kind of light. The rhythmic strobe pattern was like clockwork.

ID: 4b0d0868ddee

PostFri Nov 20, 2015 1:09 am » by Guest

This is great to hear it lets me know I'm not nuts! I live here in Indianapolis,Indiana and can say the skies are filled with odd lights,ships,planes,orbs,plasma,objects,sounds,shapes,colors. What's going on i.m.h.o is some of us are lucky at seeing behind the veil of illusion. Continue being open and no doubt you will see more just be sure you protect the energy around you and if it feels wrong go inside, but be on guard from 12 am on