Beam of light sweeping sky

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I made a brief mention of this in another thread, but choose to make a thread of it's own to examine the possibilities.

Very often when I am out back smoking I see a light that is similar to a headlight in the fog sweeping the sky directly in front of my vision.

The first time I noticed it was during an intense lightning storm that produced huge hail and alot of "heat lightning" at the time I explored what might be happening as it appeared as though the lightning and the lights were related.

At that time there were three beams of light, they each had their own trajectory and occasionally the circular end of the beam bounced off the other beam when the paths met. That night was the only time I saw three beams, since then I have seen two, but more recently it is just one at a time.

It/they remind me of what it looks like when a lighthouse sends the lights for navigation purposes, but I am pretty much in the middle of a city, except I am very close to an area that has a lot of caves and some rural right by the suburb and city life. As a matter of fact a few years ago the area close by had a major problem with ground contamination and many houses still remain unoccupied as they are not yet deemed liveable because of the contamination.

I started noticing them more often and generally it was related to stormy weather.

Then there were a couple of times I observed the beams circling the outer edges of clouds, while watching the beams continue to circle the outer edge of the cloud eventually the cloud dispersed and the beam of light continued it's activity on another cloud close by.

This happened fairly regularly for a period of time and then when I realized i had researched my ass off and hadn't found any real closure as to what was happening I just blew it off.

Last night (no rain, but cloudy, couldn't see stars or moon) I was outside and I once again observed two beams in separate locations (but close to each other) making paths in the sky, they followed the same path each time. This was around 11pm.

I woke up early this morning, it was around 6:30am not yet light outside and I stepped out to smoke, I was able to observe one beam regularly passing by a straight path across the sky in my vision.

Has anyone else seen something like this or know what it could be?

Someone suggested atmospheric lensing or even primitive wormholes, but I surely don't have an answer.

I wonder if it has something to do with weather modification in some sense.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm » by Drextin

No such thing as primitive wormholes. You would rate them like blackholes depending on their size. Plus a wormhole would not scan the sky.

I would go with the lensing effect. It creates those scenarios all the time. It could be coming from a highway or interstate miles away. Or a stationary light source that you would not think could be responsible.

Will admit that its uncommon for the lensing effect to happen without cloud cover but is not unheard of. Just takes a very special set of circumstances and the biggest player in that equation is humidity and or fog.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

What I find particularly odd is the circular pattern isn't always the same.

Sometimes it reaches in big wide circles and other times they are much smaller, last night they weren't so much circular as sweeping straight across.

I might not have been clear in my post, there is always cloud cover or fog when they are present, I believe that is what makes me able to see the light.

I will add that in this same area there was a time that I saw a stream of lights that appeared as a line of stars with a V shape at the front, short on one side and long on the other, kind of in a jagged shape, not straight break free from a large cloud formation and glide right over my head. It seemed like a plasma intelligence of some sort, or a cloaking.

Of course that is just my best guess.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Oh, and what I meant by primitive wormholes/hole is that perhaps a circular magnetic pattern could somehow create a wormhole............

By primitive I meant some tech that is now obsolete..........

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm » by Drextin

Ahh I got you now. Let me ask you this. Have you noticed any low level hums or crackling? Or maybe the air becoming electrified causing the hairs on your body to stand up? Anything you might remember that was out of the ordinary.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

drextin wrote:Ahh I got you now. Let me ask you this. Have you noticed any low level hums or crackling? Or maybe the air becoming electrified causing the hairs on your body to stand up? Anything you might remember that was out of the ordinary.

No, nothing like that.

Just a front row seat to something unusual. I have even driven all around looking for sources.

There are spots you can drive by near the caves where you are really cool on a hot day from the air from the caves, but other than that...................

I lived for about three years with the high pitch whine in my ears, but that has lessened in the last few months, only occurring periodically. Never had the one ear or the other clicks or things like that people speak of.

But during the magnetic storm when I first observed them it was a weather anomily, the entire ground a few miles away was so covered in hail it looked like snow had fallen! And the hail was in chunks.

Where I live the ground never dries anymore, we have much ground rot and fungus such as mushrooms and the yard often feels like a marsh, but I am not connecting that to the beams of light.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 pm » by Savwafair2012

Well it's just a guess. :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 pm » by Drextin

Hell if I know then. I'm stumped. The strange weather you mentioned even though you have not really wanted to connect it and I can understand that, but the weather mixed in with the lights due make it a mystery to me.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

savwafair2012 wrote:Well it's just a guess. :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Very much like that, except they don't seem to originate from the ground, they are straight across as if coming from a sky borne application rather from the ground!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 pm » by Trinity11

lucidlemondrop wrote:I made a brief mention of this in another thread, but choose to make a thread of it's own to examine the possibilities.

Very often when I am out back smoking I see a light that is similar to a headlight in the fog sweeping the sky directly in front of my vision.

The first time I noticed it was during an intense lightning storm that produced huge hail and alot of "heat lightning" at the time I explored what might be happening as it appeared as though the lightning and the lights were related.

At that time there were three beams of light, they each had their own trajectory and occasionally the circular end of the beam bounced off the other beam when the paths met. That night was the only time I saw three beams, since then I have seen two, but more recently it is just one at a time.

It/they remind me of what it looks like when a lighthouse sends the lights for navigation purposes, but I am pretty much in the middle of a city, except I am very close to an area that has a lot of caves and some rural right by the suburb and city life. As a matter of fact a few years ago the area close by had a major problem with ground contamination and many houses still remain unoccupied as they are not yet deemed liveable because of the contamination.

I started noticing them more often and generally it was related to stormy weather.

Then there were a couple of times I observed the beams circling the outer edges of clouds, while watching the beams continue to circle the outer edge of the cloud eventually the cloud dispersed and the beam of light continued it's activity on another cloud close by.

This happened fairly regularly for a period of time and then when I realized i had researched my ass off and hadn't found any real closure as to what was happening I just blew it off.

Last night (no rain, but cloudy, couldn't see stars or moon) I was outside and I once again observed two beams in separate locations (but close to each other) making paths in the sky, they followed the same path each time. This was around 11pm.

I woke up early this morning, it was around 6:30am not yet light outside and I stepped out to smoke, I was able to observe one beam regularly passing by a straight path across the sky in my vision.

Has anyone else seen something like this or know what it could be?

Someone suggested atmospheric lensing or even primitive wormholes, but I surely don't have an answer.

I wonder if it has something to do with weather modification in some sense.

YES YES I HAVE. me and my brother (his disclose account is unknown360)

to me i have seen it twice. Once it looked like a regular star and than it started moving like a ufo in different directions I started trying to speak to it telepathically becuz if it is a ufo with aliens im sure they could read my thots. I said "i dont want to be scared anymore" and as soon as i said that it stopped and that headlight effect came on. It was weird because it looks so far away as if it were in space with the stars but once that highbeam twinkling started i thot no way it had to be in our atmosphere. the only way i couldd describe is a large big twinkle as if yur starring right into headlights. I saw this on a nother occasion as well so did my brother on his own occasion

Next