Bear was gone in a flash

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm » by -Marduk-

Car thief turns out to be a bear

After deputies opened the car door, the bear was gone in a flash.

The car alarm was blaring, and there was a light moving around inside. A couple in the Colorado Mountain Estates subdivision near Florissant thought someone was trying to steal their car early Wednesday. When deputies from the Teller County Sheriff’s Office responded at about 2:30 a.m., they discovered a young bear in the car. The bear was as surprised to see the deputies as the deputies were to see the bear, said Mikel Baker, spokesperson for the Sheriff’s Office. One of the two deputies took some pictures of the bear, opened the car door, and the bear was gone in a flash, said Baker.

According to Baker and Teller County Sheriff Kevin Dougherty, this bear — like so many others — was very smart and had learned how to open car doors.But as the bear rummaged around the car causing extensive damage, the door closed and it couldn’t figure how to get out. The light the couple saw moving in the car was the dome light of the vehicle, which momentarily wrapped around the bear’s head, said Dougherty.

Baker said that bears are extremely hungry as they prepare for hibernation. No food should be left in a car, she said, as bruins, with their keen sense of smell, will detect the food and try to get inside. In recent years, one bear practically destroyed a car after yogurt was left in it. Afterward, investigators found yogurt smeared throughout the car, said Baker.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 8:51 pm » by Rhinert

naught wrote:Now thats one thief you wouldn't want to try to haul out of the car and beat hey

No; that's a bear I'd like to haul out and EAT.

I dunno about people today. Too damn civilized for their own good.......

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 3:15 am » by Flecktarn

thats one hell of a anti theft device,,,,,,
alos dose a bear shit in the woods ,,,,no in the back seat of your car :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 3:32 am » by Darrylmckay

But did he take the stereo and the spare change when he ran off.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 5:07 am » by Loneqqwolf

naught wrote:
rhinert wrote:
naught wrote:Now thats one thief you wouldn't want to try to haul out of the car and beat hey

No; that's a bear I'd like to haul out and EAT.

I dunno about people today. Too damn civilized for their own good.......

Hey I love bear roast but with your bare(pun intended) hands? I am not to civil, I even eat squirrel. I eat bugs dude. You have the wrong guy but I agree with most people are to civil for their own good. I fear no bear when I see it coming

Wow cool I have a great idea for a You-Tube video.

We go up to Alaska where the big bears are, yeah Grizzly and we film you buck assed naked and with your bare hands fight one of these mammoth creatures and then we finish off with roasting it on a camp fire. Way better video than a UFO I think. :cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 5:16 am » by Darrylmckay

loneqqwolf wrote:Wow cool I have a great idea for a You-Tube video.

We go up to Alaska where the big bears are, yeah Grizzly and we film you buck assed naked and with your bare hands fight one of these mammoth creatures and then we finish off with roasting it on a camp fire. Way better video than a UFO I think.

Now that would be a cool video......however I think the ending may be a touch different.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 5:38 am » by Loneqqwolf

darrylmckay wrote:

We go up to Alaska where the big bears are, yeah Grizzly and we film you buck assed naked and with your bare hands fight one of these mammoth creatures and then we finish off with roasting it on a camp fire. Way better video than a UFO I think.

Now that would be a cool video......however I think the ending may be a touch different.

Yes I know :cheers: :dancing:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 17, 2009 5:41 am » by Darrylmckay

loneqqwolf wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:

Yes I know :cheers: :dancing:

Only for naught you understand Wolf......me, I would totally kick the bears arse.