Becks is still alive and ready to return very soon.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:42 pm » by domdabears


Becks wrote:Hey boys, I guess you have missed me ...lol (Dom I hope your finances have improved since we last chatted) And Spock....Gritz - say no more

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually no.

My unemployment was cut off this week.

Apparently a year and a half of unemployment is too much!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm joking about the last part.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:57 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm » by Becks


Geez, back two minutes and already getting flak for my old sig... it took me 30 mins to change my avatar...lol..ease me back in ...and expect not much from me mod wise until I find my feet again... be gentle forum. :pray:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm » by domdabears


Becks wrote:Geez, back two minutes and already getting flak for my old sig... it took me 30 mins to change my avatar...lol..ease me back in ...and expect not much from me mod wise until I find my feet again... be gentle forum. :pray:

It's all good.

At least you're back.

It's good to have the originals back on.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:57 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm » by Becks


how is Domonic ? Dom

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:48 pm » by TheDuck


Not seeing it yet Pooot, never used that mail service before so...

This one deffo works lol o575034@rtrtr.com
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm » by domdabears


Becks wrote:how is Domonic ? Dom

He's good. About to walk him to school in a bit.

Kindergarten.

Here, kindergarten is only half day. Pretty stupid. So he's only there for 2 1/2 hours.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm » by domdabears


I'm sure you've noticed dtvchat is no more. Has been for years now.

I'm doing this now. http://www.survival-tube.com/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:57 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm » by Becks


Hey, I was offered an invite to the Order of Critical Thinkers recently...and a mod position,,,but I was drunk at the time...so it may have been something more...or most likely less..
I still have not joined , but had a quick look and saw they had a crack at me not shifting over , so I thought fuck em..and moved on.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:53 pm » by TheDuck


Becks wrote:Hey, I was offered an invite to the Order of Critical Thinkers recently...and a mod position,,,but I was drunk at the time...so it may have been something more...or most likely less..
I still have not joined , but had a quick look and saw they had a crack at me not shifting over , so I thought fuck em..and moved on.


lol

I went for a look about a month ago, almost forgot about the place, I see no harm in using both tbh but meh...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 pm » by Poooooot


TheDuck wrote:Not seeing it yet Pooot, never used that mail service before so...

This one deffo works lol (((redacted)))


K. Sent it to that one. :mrgreen:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook