to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and KNOWLEDGE
SHALL BE INCREASED.
(Dan 12:4)

In 1991 -
Knowledge doubled every 10 years.
It now doubles every 22 months.

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:30 am » by Kirkeous

@boondox681

A book that tells you to love your brother like you love yourself. And the greatest love of all is to lay down your life for your friends.

And this book should not be read? Rubbish! "Shut your jibaa jabba" (Said like Mr. T) ;)

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 am » by Boondox681

And this book should not be read? Rubbish! "Shut your jibaa jabba" (Said like Mr. T)

i cannot and will not follow a liar.in the first pages of this book,your god is proved to be a liar,by his people in their book.if you need me to prove it or show it,go read it.it's simple and very easy to see.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:45 am » by Lowsix

boondox681 wrote:
And this book should not be read? Rubbish! "Shut your jibaa jabba" (Said like Mr. T)

i cannot and will not follow a liar.in the first pages of this book,your god is proved to be a liar,by his people in their book.if you need me to prove it or show it,go read it.it's simple and very easy to see.

I'll translate:
Im extremely hung up on the Old testament. I cannot get past it. I will not become educated to the fact that it is NOT used as current law, YET i will keep parroting my own uneducated misunderstanding as proof that the completely new set of laws and instructions are invalid.

RIDICULOUS teachings such as:

Therefore Love your brother as you love yourself (this is shitty advice)
Learning to forgive is a crutch.
The conviction of the pharisees by Jesus..is just well..fuckit i dont know what a pharisee is.
Dont Judge lest ye be judged...is an NWO conspiracy.

Amen

__end translation.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:49 am » by Irahayes

Kirkeous wrote:@irahayes

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even
to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and KNOWLEDGE
SHALL BE INCREASED.
(Dan 12:4)

In 1991 -
Knowledge doubled every 10 years.
It now doubles every 22 months.

And in 1962 during the Cuban missile crisis the Russians had, the previous year, put the first man into space.....If we were having this discussion about the prophecies in the OP but back in the early 60's your argument would also have been valid.

Writer

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 am » by Raynwarr

Now, Now, don't get hateful.
The Bible, like all ancient texts should be used as tools for enlightenment, and knowledge.
Theres pieces of truth in all the old stories, myths and oral traditions. Without the history, and understanding ancient belief systems. Its hard to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 am » by Bahb3

I have read it 2 times and many parts several times and I can proudly declare I am the "Biggest" atheist on this forum.

So reading it is not going to make you believe in the invisible sky jew, in fact you probably will walk away thinking what a long winded piece of literature to deliver such common sense ideas. I always preferred the concise and entertaining nature of Aesop's Fables. And of coarse you will not have anyone trying to convince you that the Fox the Hare and the Tortoise were real living creatures.

Like the bible, Aesop often contradicted himself, but hey at least he is entertaining. And if you like a little bit of mystery, its not even fact that Aesop was a real person.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am » by dialated

LowSix wrote:Yes, if you dont know how to read, and dont understand history,
and buy all the bullshit the atheists spew, then yes, please don't try to read it.

It will only confuse you.

:D if i didnt know better lowsix i would call you zeph :cheers:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 6:10 am » by Boondox681

I'll translate:
Im extremely hung up on the Old testament. I cannot get past it. I will not become educated to the fact that it is NOT used as current law, YET i will keep parroting my own uneducated misunderstanding as proof that the completely new set of laws and instructions are invalid.

The conviction of the pharisees by Jesus..is just well..fuckit i dont know what a pharisee is.

Amen

you may know some things about..things-but you never cease to amaze me as you contiually think you know anything about anyone.i am not hung up on anything.ESPECIALLY RELIGION.i don't give a fuck about the 'testements' or the apostles or any of that mindless,made up drivel.what i do know is this-god had nothing to do with that book.ever heard of the Septuagint?if i were to believe a group of men who lived thousands of years ago then i'd probably give a shit about what and who you think you know.i don't.

you won't find god in ANY book.period
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 am » by Lowsix

boondox681 wrote:
I'll translate:

Amen

you may know some things about..things-but you never cease to amaze me as you contiually think you know anything about anyone.i am not hung up on anything.ESPECIALLY RELIGION.i don't give a fuck about the 'testements' or the apostles or any of that mindless,made up drivel.what i do know is this-god had nothing to do with that book.ever heard of the Septuagint?if i were to believe a group of men who lived thousands of years ago then i'd probably give a shit about what and who you think you know.i don't.

you won't find god in ANY book.period

Nono i hear you..

At least its not as absolutely laughably ludicrous as that Wakan-tanka nonsense, and all that ceremonial lets-kill-a-bald-eagle-for-its-feathers-so-we-can-make-a-pretty-hat bullshit....so we can make the great invisible buffalo spirit in the sky happy, so he'll keep giving us deers and rabbits, and thank god the Spider woman gave those corn twins those fetishes to keep Sun Father from killing them so that they could teach us about agriculture, never mind all the stupid ass symbolism in doing the gay ass sweat lodge sauna shit..because if any ritual is stupid, thats one of them..it kills people. And i guess as long as we agree that some dried out elders dont have a clue about nature or life because they've smoked one too many peace pipes....

I guess we are on the same page after all...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext