Beginning of sorrows?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3107
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 pm » by Svaha


Gurdjieff stated that language is not suited for communication, only for instructions for instance to put a bookshelf together.
This statement got my attention, I noticed that modern languages are shallow / negative and went searching for the language of 'love', did some nlp studies to know more of the form and eventually found out that old languages had not only form but also content.
The same goes for all the bible texts. Every letter had a meaning, many layers of meaning, a specific vibration / sound. So it were no letters like we have.
That's why all translations in modern language are useless, they use only one side of the brain, the logical part, all the content / deeper meaning is lost.
Using modern languages you can lie / deceit that is not possible with older languages.

Prophecies on a short term are easy to make, because people repeat the same patterns over and over again without even knowing it, so does mankind.
Prophecies on a long term like you can find in all cultures are no prophecies at all, they are outcomes of a science 'we' don't even grasp nowadays.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:00 pm

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 pm » by Wmacy1028


The true fact is, several different religions exsist. Most are lead now a days by corrupt individuals who try to line their pockets with gold while keeping the common man in fear that the god/gods would be vengful if you do not follow their ways.

Truth be told.. all religions are man made. while i agree with most of the text within the bible (mainly the stuff telling you how to be a good person) i disagree with the fear that is brought forth by the corrupt to control the many.

unless you believe that when you die it just ends.. there is not a life after this then look at it this way..

heaven, paradise, promised land. whatever you call it. these are places that all people really want to go to after they pass on from this exsistance. now view all of these as a hypothetical forest.. our goal is to get to that forest.. there are thousands of paths that lead to that forest and the best part.. NOT ONE path is the same. all paths are personal. my path is mine.. your path is yours..

dont get so hung up in what people spoke thousands of years ago. just be the best you can be. be honest, be kind, be forgiving and be caring of others and yourself.. not so bad if you ask me..

Love and Light...
Blessed Be...
Amen..
whatever....
-={Open Your Eyes! Open Your Ears! WAKE UP!!}=-

Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 pm

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 2:34 pm » by Eyofrah369


LowSix wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
And this book should not be read? Rubbish! "Shut your jibaa jabba" (Said like Mr. T)


i cannot and will not follow a liar.in the first pages of this book,your god is proved to be a liar,by his people in their book.if you need me to prove it or show it,go read it.it's simple and very easy to see.


I'll translate:
Im extremely hung up on the Old testament. I cannot get past it. I will not become educated to the fact that it is NOT used as current law, YET i will keep parroting my own uneducated misunderstanding as proof that the completely new set of laws and instructions are invalid.

RIDICULOUS teachings such as:

Therefore Love your brother as you love yourself (this is shitty advice)
Learning to forgive is a crutch.
The conviction of the pharisees by Jesus..is just well..fuckit i dont know what a pharisee is.
Dont Judge lest ye be judged...is an NWO conspiracy.

Amen

__end translation.



After reading this im back ;)
and i agree whit you :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 pm » by Govtslave


Since the post was related to the Bible, If you pick up the Bible to read it with the intent of just learning what it says, to disprove it or debunk it, or to argue religion, you are or have wasted your time. None of what it says will make sense to you.
1 John 2:27 "As for you the anointing which you received from Him abides in you and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things and is true and is not a lie; and just as it has taught you, abide in Him"

If you come to God with an honest heart wanting to receive the gift He sacrificed to give you, then His life in you will do so.

I have only been on this forum a short while and admit that I am learning about the wealth of esoteric information that is out there. However, I have seen individuals here who have an extreme disdain and sometimes outright hatred for anything Christian or Biblical.

That's ok your entitled to your opinion and your free to hate whomever and whatever you please. However, bear in mind that whatever you believe does not make you any less deceived than anyone else because most likely the basis of your beliefs came from men as well.

It's an odd characteristic of being deceived that you don't know your deceived because your deceived. :wink: So, perhaps we are all deceived to some extent.

I abhor religion as much as the next person but I cannot deny the good in this world being done in the name of the Christ. Lokk, it's all around you.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am
Location: AmeriKKKa

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 4:35 pm » by Bahb3


I am looking... I am seeing churches pouring millions into superbowl ad's when the people in Haiti are struggling to survive.

Yeah I am looking, and I am disgusted.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm » by Govtslave


bahb3 wrote:I am looking... I am seeing churches pouring millions into superbowl ad's when the people in Haiti are struggling to survive.

Yeah I am looking, and I am disgusted.

That's because that's all you want to see.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am
Location: AmeriKKKa

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 4:42 pm » by Bahb3


You may be right. I stopped looking at religion as apositive force long ago. Any good it does is negated by all the minds it enslaves and people it has killed.

Hitler had his positive effects too. Who gives a fuck.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am
Location: AmeriKKKa

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 pm » by Bahb3


lol

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:12 pm » by Govtslave


concrete wrote:
bahb3 wrote:I am looking... I am seeing churches pouring millions into superbowl ad's when the people in Haiti are struggling to survive.

Yeah I am looking, and I am disgusted.


I understand where you are coming from. But, since I never watched the sb. Could you direct me to the ads?

I'm tired of the Haiti shit as well. Where were you before? When it was reported they were eating mudcakes. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... eatin.html

Self Rightious prick.


"As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Myself, I'm not sure which is worse. A self righteous prick or or a self-righteous bigot.

Webster's point of view is..... bigot = one intolerantly devoted to his or her own prejudices or opinions. A fanatic. A zealot.

Looks like they could exist on both sides of the fence.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 pm » by Govtslave


concrete wrote:
govtslave wrote:
Webster's point of view is..... bigot = one intolerantly devoted to his or her own prejudices or opinions. A fanatic. A zealot. .



So. Where does that put you?


In the eye of the beholder.......


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook