Beginning of sorrows?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am
Location: AmeriKKKa

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm » by Bahb3


I am not good @ making assumptions.

I understand what you are saying, however the fact is the majority of the world looks at religion. First you need to kill the beast. Then you dissect it.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:49 pm » by Govtslave


bahb3 wrote:I am not good @ making assumptions.

I understand what you are saying, however the fact is the majority of the world looks at religion. First you need to kill the beast. Then you dissect it.


Agree. But how can you dissect the beast if you can't distinguish between the good and bad parts of it's body? You must kill the beast within you first.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10655
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm » by Boondox681


Nono i hear you..

At least its not as absolutely laughably ludicrous as that Wakan-tanka nonsense, and all that ceremonial lets-kill-a-bald-eagle-for-its-feathers-so-we-can-make-a-pretty-hat bullshit....so we can make the great invisible buffalo spirit in the sky happy, so he'll keep giving us deers and rabbits, and thank god the Spider woman gave those corn twins those fetishes to keep Sun Father from killing them so that they could teach us about agriculture, never mind all the stupid ass symbolism in doing the gay ass sweat lodge sauna shit..because if any ritual is stupid, thats one of them..it kills people. And i guess as long as we agree that some dried out elders dont have a clue about nature or life because they've smoked one too many peace pipes....

I guess we are on the same page after all...


wow.truthfully low,i have always respected your views on everything.i was fooled into thinking you were an intelligent man.i know what your saying,even if others do not.you are an ignorant,racist piece of shit.you show your lack of intelligence,integrity and any sense of self worth when you stoop to the lowest level,race.intelligent does not equal smart...and you,dickeater,are neither.oh yea,don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear :flop:
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm » by Torofamily


slushpup wrote:Let me break it down some..

I will use my original scripture post to demonstrate what I am saying.......


http://kjv.us/matthew/24.htm
And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said to them,

Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Project Blue Beam A False Holographic Second coming planned for over 50 years to deceive, the world through massive disasters and Holographic Light shows, into believing the Pope is god.


Upload to Disclose.tv



6 And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

That one is easy.. Just look at daily headlines these days.. Israel, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan to name a few.


7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows


Now lets look at the increase of Massive Earth Quakes in the world over the past little while. Also there is a world food crisis starting.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... AD9DSVOJ80
Fears of another quake become new Haiti boogeyman FEB 14/10


http://www.ecanadanow.com/world/2010/02 ... for-alarm/
Frequent Earthquakes a Cause For Alarm?
Posted by Staff on Feb 11th, 2010



Upload to Disclose.tv




The New Times (Kigali)
http://allafrica.com/stories/201002160056.html
Rwanda: Country Braces for Influx of Burundians Fleeing Famine
16 February 2010

A recent post I made... guinea-pigs-to-be-used-as-solution-to-hunger-crisis-t16388.html


So make a long story short when one connects the dots just in that short passage from my original post one can see some patterns take place. Coincidence, fluke, or something to worry about?
Many other passages tell of signs to watch for. Signs in the skies etc. Even as we speak some great celestial events have been unfolding on a daily basis. So what to think? I know some here are fervent bibles haters and atheists. But take away the churches and bureaucracy around it and the child like life lessons then get to the core of the meaning deeper inside and something new and perplexing starts to emerge. What strikes me as amazing, is the bible basher's are the same people that are stanch believers in secret symbolism and hidden codes, yet they do not make the connection. I think their hatred for what ever reason towards biblical scripture is selling them short of seeing more.


:think: :headscratch:




slush, this is the reason i always read most of your post
you seem to have a great perspective on life and know exactly where to look for the clues to put it all together.
i couldn't agree more

BRAVO

This is (in my opinion) one of the final pieces of the puzzle
Image
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 pm » by Lowsix


boondox681 wrote:
Nono i hear you..

At least its not as absolutely laughably ludicrous as that Wakan-tanka nonsense, and all that ceremonial lets-kill-a-bald-eagle-for-its-feathers-so-we-can-make-a-pretty-hat bullshit....so we can make the great invisible buffalo spirit in the sky happy, so he'll keep giving us deers and rabbits, and thank god the Spider woman gave those corn twins those fetishes to keep Sun Father from killing them so that they could teach us about agriculture, never mind all the stupid ass symbolism in doing the gay ass sweat lodge sauna shit..because if any ritual is stupid, thats one of them..it kills people. And i guess as long as we agree that some dried out elders dont have a clue about nature or life because they've smoked one too many peace pipes....

I guess we are on the same page after all...


wow.truthfully low,i have always respected your views on everything.i was fooled into thinking you were an intelligent man.i know what your saying,even if others do not.you are an ignorant,racist piece of shit.you show your lack of intelligence,integrity and any sense of self worth when you stoop to the lowest level,race.intelligent does not equal smart...and you,dickeater,are neither.oh yea,don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear :flop:


Oh now..
lets wait for just a second before you bail this thought experiment.
(same goes for any of you that read what i wrote and thought wtf is THIS asshole doing/ thats is some fucked up shit to say to someone about their beliefs)

Its offensive for you to read from me about YOUR culture, what i have to endure from YOU about mine and my beliefs every time you write on the subject?

What?? did some of what i wrote OFFEND you?
It did? what? really? And why specifically?

now....think about why before you run away mad.

Was it perhaps that reading someone oversimplify YOUR beliefs and misrepresent what they truly mean simply to insult and mock..and disregard what they might mean TO YOU is offensive to you? Mad because I took beliefs that were close to you and ridiculed them without even understanding what i was attacking or insulting? Perhaps i was incorrect in my derogatory interpretations of what some of that stuff means in your culture and what the rituals represent to you and your family, but yet charged right on ahead to make my seemingly racist jedgements about them anyways? Might it have made you mad, that i took an uneducated understanding of the complexity and importance of those rituals, and decided that they were primitive based on those misunderstandings or oversimplifications and that that MIGHT have been premature, or even dead wrong?

You REALLY think about this Boonie...

Because it would be a tragedy for you to miss the point, and stay angry by remaining hung up on your reaction to what your gut thinks im saying instead of what my meaning was and the point im getting across.

If you are mad at me for that,
then i have tricked you into understanding me.

And then explain to me how what i said,and how disrespectfully i stated it is so different from what you say every time you comment in religious threads that touch on beliefs I hold.

Then get back with me..

And yes, i am accepting your apology in advance,
even if you never man up and make one.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm » by Spock


:flop:

Initiate
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm » by Trenker


The FLAW in the scitpure

Truly I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, until all of these things be fulfilled.


It has been historically documented that the disciples actually thought, from the above statement, that the sorrows and end times would start in their own lifetime. Oddly enough, we think the same thing now.

If the prophecy stated that all those disasters would come to pass before that generateion passed, then either the prophecy is junk or it's happened already. Either way, there's no reason to believe that anything is going to happen now.

Prophecy debunked, thank you, move along...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 pm » by Spock


Trenker - he was talking about the rebirth of the fig tree (Israel).

Initiate
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 9:29 pm » by Trenker


spock wrote:Trenker - he was talking about the rebirth of the fig tree (Israel).


I thought he was referring to his earlier prophecy, which is immediately before the parable. The quote on page 1 just makes it look like a preamble to the fig tree, instead of a summary of the earlier prophecy. I'm going from memory here.

Writer
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 am

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 pm » by Levi11


What a great site....until you meet the people.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook