Beginning of sorrows?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 am » by Lowsix


LowSix wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
Nono i hear you..

At least its not as absolutely laughably ludicrous as that Wakan-tanka nonsense, and all that ceremonial lets-kill-a-bald-eagle-for-its-feathers-so-we-can-make-a-pretty-hat bullshit....so we can make the great invisible buffalo spirit in the sky happy, so he'll keep giving us deers and rabbits, and thank god the Spider woman gave those corn twins those fetishes to keep Sun Father from killing them so that they could teach us about agriculture, never mind all the stupid ass symbolism in doing the gay ass sweat lodge sauna shit..because if any ritual is stupid, thats one of them..it kills people. And i guess as long as we agree that some dried out elders dont have a clue about nature or life because they've smoked one too many peace pipes....

I guess we are on the same page after all...


wow.truthfully low,i have always respected your views on everything.i was fooled into thinking you were an intelligent man.i know what your saying,even if others do not.you are an ignorant,racist piece of shit.you show your lack of intelligence,integrity and any sense of self worth when you stoop to the lowest level,race.intelligent does not equal smart...and you,dickeater,are neither.oh yea,don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear :flop:


Oh now..
lets wait for just a second before you bail this thought experiment.
(same goes for any of you that read what i wrote and thought wtf is THIS asshole doing/ thats is some fucked up shit to say to someone about their beliefs)

Its offensive for you to read from me about YOUR culture, what i have to endure from YOU about mine and my beliefs every time you write on the subject?

What?? did some of what i wrote OFFEND you?
It did? what? really? And why specifically?

now....think about why before you run away mad.

Was it perhaps that reading someone oversimplify YOUR beliefs and misrepresent what they truly mean simply to insult and mock..and disregard what they might mean TO YOU is offensive to you? Mad because I took beliefs that were close to you and ridiculed them without even understanding what i was attacking or insulting? Perhaps i was incorrect in my derogatory interpretations of what some of that stuff means in your culture and what the rituals represent to you and your family, but yet charged right on ahead to make my seemingly racist jedgements about them anyways? Might it have made you mad, that i took an uneducated understanding of the complexity and importance of those rituals, and decided that they were primitive based on those misunderstandings or oversimplifications and that that MIGHT have been premature, or even dead wrong?

You REALLY think about this Boonie...

Because it would be a tragedy for you to miss the point, and stay angry by remaining hung up on your reaction to what your gut thinks im saying instead of what my meaning was and the point im getting across.

If you are mad at me for that,
then i have tricked you into understanding me.

And then explain to me how what i said,and how disrespectfully i stated it is so different from what you say every time you comment in religious threads that touch on beliefs I hold.

Then get back with me..

And yes, i am accepting your apology in advance,
even if you never man up and make one.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11772
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 1:45 am » by -Marduk-


brb :mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am » by Lowsix


LowSix wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
Nono i hear you..

At least its not as absolutely laughably ludicrous as that Wakan-tanka nonsense, and all that ceremonial lets-kill-a-bald-eagle-for-its-feathers-so-we-can-make-a-pretty-hat bullshit....so we can make the great invisible buffalo spirit in the sky happy, so he'll keep giving us deers and rabbits, and thank god the Spider woman gave those corn twins those fetishes to keep Sun Father from killing them so that they could teach us about agriculture, never mind all the stupid ass symbolism in doing the gay ass sweat lodge sauna shit..because if any ritual is stupid, thats one of them..it kills people. And i guess as long as we agree that some dried out elders dont have a clue about nature or life because they've smoked one too many peace pipes....

I guess we are on the same page after all...


wow.truthfully low,i have always respected your views on everything.i was fooled into thinking you were an intelligent man.i know what your saying,even if others do not.you are an ignorant,racist piece of shit.you show your lack of intelligence,integrity and any sense of self worth when you stoop to the lowest level,race.intelligent does not equal smart...and you,dickeater,are neither.oh yea,don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear :flop:


Oh now..
lets wait for just a second before you bail this thought experiment.
(same goes for any of you that read what i wrote and thought wtf is THIS asshole doing/ thats is some fucked up shit to say to someone about their beliefs)

Its offensive for you to read from me about YOUR culture, what i have to endure from YOU about mine and my beliefs every time you write on the subject?

What?? did some of what i wrote OFFEND you?
It did? what? really? And why specifically?

now....think about why before you run away mad.

Was it perhaps that reading someone oversimplify YOUR beliefs and misrepresent what they truly mean simply to insult and mock..and disregard what they might mean TO YOU is offensive to you? Mad because I took beliefs that were close to you and ridiculed them without even understanding what i was attacking or insulting? Perhaps i was incorrect in my derogatory interpretations of what some of that stuff means in your culture and what the rituals represent to you and your family, but yet charged right on ahead to make my seemingly racist jedgements about them anyways? Might it have made you mad, that i took an uneducated understanding of the complexity and importance of those rituals, and decided that they were primitive based on those misunderstandings or oversimplifications and that that MIGHT have been premature, or even dead wrong?

You REALLY think about this Boonie...

Because it would be a tragedy for you to miss the point, and stay angry by remaining hung up on your reaction to what your gut thinks im saying instead of what my meaning was and the point im getting across.

If you are mad at me for that,
then i have tricked you into understanding me.

And then explain to me how what i said,and how disrespectfully i stated it is so different from what you say every time you comment in religious threads that touch on beliefs I hold.

Then get back with me..

And yes, i am accepting your apology in advance,
even if you never man up and make one.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 2:18 am » by dialated


as we wait for a reply lets listen to the harmonious sounds of gods creation [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tj49V13Iv-4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tj49V13Iv-4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 am » by Lowsix


dialated wrote:as we wait for a reply lets listen to the harmonious sounds of gods creation


lol √

Well, he was on..i guess he passed on 'getting my point' and instead will just fall back on the call that im an out of line racist dickhead..instead of seeing my greater point.

Bummer.
Ok, not really.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:46 am

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 4:00 am » by Kirkeous


trenker wrote:The FLAW in the scitpure

Truly I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, until all of these things be fulfilled.


It has been historically documented that the disciples actually thought, from the above statement, that the sorrows and end times would start in their own lifetime. Oddly enough, we think the same thing now.

If the prophecy stated that all those disasters would come to pass before that generateion passed, then either the prophecy is junk or it's happened already. Either way, there's no reason to believe that anything is going to happen now.

Prophecy debunked, thank you, move along...


Not so fast there, buckaroo! Please explain this to me then:

Revelation 16:12

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Euphrates River Dries Up

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2 ... lications/

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm » by Lowsix


LowSix wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
Nono i hear you..

At least its not as absolutely laughably ludicrous as that Wakan-tanka nonsense, and all that ceremonial lets-kill-a-bald-eagle-for-its-feathers-so-we-can-make-a-pretty-hat bullshit....so we can make the great invisible buffalo spirit in the sky happy, so he'll keep giving us deers and rabbits, and thank god the Spider woman gave those corn twins those fetishes to keep Sun Father from killing them so that they could teach us about agriculture, never mind all the stupid ass symbolism in doing the gay ass sweat lodge sauna shit..because if any ritual is stupid, thats one of them..it kills people. And i guess as long as we agree that some dried out elders dont have a clue about nature or life because they've smoked one too many peace pipes....

I guess we are on the same page after all...


wow.truthfully low,i have always respected your views on everything.i was fooled into thinking you were an intelligent man.i know what your saying,even if others do not.you are an ignorant,racist piece of shit.you show your lack of intelligence,integrity and any sense of self worth when you stoop to the lowest level,race.intelligent does not equal smart...and you,dickeater,are neither.oh yea,don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear :flop:


Oh now..
lets wait for just a second before you bail this thought experiment.
(same goes for any of you that read what i wrote and thought wtf is THIS asshole doing/ thats is some fucked up shit to say to someone about their beliefs)

Its offensive for you to read from me about YOUR culture, what i have to endure from YOU about mine and my beliefs every time you write on the subject?

What?? did some of what i wrote OFFEND you?
It did? what? really? And why specifically?

now....think about why before you run away mad.

Was it perhaps that reading someone oversimplify YOUR beliefs and misrepresent what they truly mean simply to insult and mock..and disregard what they might mean TO YOU is offensive to you? Mad because I took beliefs that were close to you and ridiculed them without even understanding what i was attacking or insulting? Perhaps i was incorrect in my derogatory interpretations of what some of that stuff means in your culture and what the rituals represent to you and your family, but yet charged right on ahead to make my seemingly racist judgements about them anyways? Might it have made you mad, that i took an uneducated understanding of the complexity and importance of those rituals, and decided that they were primitive based on those misunderstandings or oversimplifications and that that MIGHT have been premature, or even dead wrong?

You REALLY think about this Boonie...

Because it would be a tragedy for you to miss the point, and stay angry by remaining hung up on your reaction to what your gut thinks im saying instead of what my meaning was and the point im getting across.

If you are mad at me for that,
then i have tricked you into understanding me.

And then explain to me how what i said,and how disrespectfully i stated it is so different from what you say every time you comment in religious threads that touch on beliefs I hold.

Then get back with me..

And yes, i am accepting your apology in advance,
even if you never man up and make one.


Just checking to see if youre still satisfied with chucking a turd and then running away, or if you were serious about the subject.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm » by sockpuppet


trenker wrote:The FLAW in the scitpure

Truly I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, until all of these things be fulfilled.


It has been historically documented that the disciples actually thought, from the above statement, that the sorrows and end times would start in their own lifetime. Oddly enough, we think the same thing now.

If the prophecy stated that all those disasters would come to pass before that generateion passed, then either the prophecy is junk or it's happened already. Either way, there's no reason to believe that anything is going to happen now.

Prophecy debunked, thank you, move along...



It isn't a flaw; it's a mistranslation. It should say "age" instead of generation. So, we are talking about thousands of years, not 25-70.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 pm

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm » by 1ofakind


I saw someone write about it being a science book that we can not understand yet . I would have to say that in these times it seems exactly that. A super human person who was born to a woman who had never had intercourse. To me in this day and age if I heard that story I would think a woman had been artificially inseminatad. Maybe the time when the so called messiah returns will be when they have managed to fuck around with genetics so much that they will create a another super human.

Initiate
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 pm » by Trenker


Kirkeous wrote:
trenker wrote:The FLAW in the scitpure

Truly I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, until all of these things be fulfilled.


It has been historically documented that the disciples actually thought, from the above statement, that the sorrows and end times would start in their own lifetime. Oddly enough, we think the same thing now.

If the prophecy stated that all those disasters would come to pass before that generateion passed, then either the prophecy is junk or it's happened already. Either way, there's no reason to believe that anything is going to happen now.

Prophecy debunked, thank you, move along...


Not so fast there, buckaroo! Please explain this to me then:

Revelation 16:12

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Euphrates River Dries Up

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2 ... lications/


The article you refer to mentions that the river is DRYING UP, not that it has dried up. So Rev 16:12 either has not yet come to pass, or we missed it sometime in the last 2,000 years or its bunkum. Anyway, I was not trying to bunk the whole of Revelations, just the bit I mentioned.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook