Beginning of sorrows?

Initiate

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 pm » by Trenker

sockpuppet wrote:
trenker wrote:The FLAW in the scitpure

Truly I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, until all of these things be fulfilled.

It has been historically documented that the disciples actually thought, from the above statement, that the sorrows and end times would start in their own lifetime. Oddly enough, we think the same thing now.

If the prophecy stated that all those disasters would come to pass before that generateion passed, then either the prophecy is junk or it's happened already. Either way, there's no reason to believe that anything is going to happen now.

Prophecy debunked, thank you, move along...

It isn't a flaw; it's a mistranslation. It should say "age" instead of generation. So, we are talking about thousands of years, not 25-70.

Ahhh that's interesting thanks. However, even if the meaning is 'your age' then that would be ONE thousand years (you know, age of aquarius etc) so that implies that the events prophecied should have come to pass by around 1,000AD. Well, that doesn't work either, does it.

But anyway, I don't fancy a bible analysis, my Aramaic / Hebrew aint what it was.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm » by Govtslave

[/quote]
It isn't a flaw; it's a mistranslation. It should say "age" instead of generation. So, we are talking about thousands of years, not 25-70.[/quote]

Ahhh that's interesting thanks. However, even if the meaning is 'your age' then that would be ONE thousand years (you know, age of aquarius etc) so that implies that the events prophecied should have come to pass by around 1,000AD. Well, that doesn't work either, does it.

But anyway, I don't fancy a bible analysis, my Aramaic / Hebrew aint what it was.[/quote]

Jesus may have been referring to the age of Pisces transitioning to the next age which is Aquarius which supposedly we are in the midst of now. Any references to the generation witnessing this transition not passing would be the generation alive during that period of transition. This is the interpretation given by people like Jordan Maxwell.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 7:44 pm » by Torofamily

1ofakind wrote:I saw someone write about it being a science book that we can not understand yet . I would have to say that in these times it seems exactly that. A super human person who was born to a woman who had never had intercourse. To me in this day and age if I heard that story I would think a woman had been artificially inseminatad. Maybe the time when the so called messiah returns will be when they have managed to fuck around with genetics so much that they will create a another super human.

sound about right :flop:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm » by Lowsix

boondox you are a coward.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm » by sockpuppet

slushpup wrote:
http://kjv.us/matthew/24.htm
And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows

1 John 2:18-21
Warning Against Antichrists
18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[d] 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.

Matthew 7:15
A Tree and Its Fruit
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 am » by Bahb3

It has been historically documented that the disciples actually thought, from the above statement, that the sorrows and end times would start in their own lifetime. Oddly enough, we think the same thing now.

The proverbial carrot on a stick.....

govtslave wrote:It isn't a flaw; it's a mistranslation. It should say "age" instead of generation. So, we are talking about thousands of years, not 25-70.

and when the Age passes there will be something else held up to keep the fools preoccupied.

I can not understand why seemingly intelligent people keep believing this bullshit.

Free your minds people, stop feeding the meatgrinder.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 am » by sockpuppet

bahb3 wrote:
govtslave wrote:It isn't a flaw; it's a mistranslation. It should say "age" instead of generation. So, we are talking about thousands of years, not 25-70.

and when the Age passes there will be something else held up to keep the fools preoccupied.

Yep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 am » by Lucidlemondrop

We are all Superhumans, Numbnutz
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 am » by Levi11

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 am » by Bahb3

I think he read the Garden of eden thread and he is making a solo trip there as I type this. :wink:

I liked your post with the pics, good job showing how its all about control. I swear these priest get off in having power over people. So much so that they can convice them to drive nails into themselves. How come the Leaders never honor Jesus in this way?

Now stop trolling.
Last edited by Bahb3 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext