Beginning of sorrows?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 am » by Aragajag

This thread has really brought the best out of people?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

jetxvii

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 am » by jetxvii

irahayes wrote:Some great passages there i must admit... some real fire and brimstone stuff. However, we are living in enlightened times, we are pushing the boundary of knowledge and dispelling the darkness of ignorance further and further.

The Bible, and the quotes you gave were designed to control (by fear mainly) a simpler people, people whose lives were ruled by superstition and fear of the unknown and how better to get your local congregation all fired up over some local disaster than one of the passages above.

The red Heifer .... well its 2:30am here and i'll come back tomorrow on that specific point ok.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@Bahb, yes it will be.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 am » by Digerdawg

no i don't think its the end days i just think we see allot more threw the technology we have today and as for religion and atheism i would not state what i was or try to influence any one in a direction either way for this would make me feel responsible for what they choose. And there's good and evil in the way man uses all religion here is a example

Upload to Disclose.tv

respect to all

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 pm » by Torofamily

1ofakind wrote:
I saw someone write about it being a science book that we can not understand yet . I would have to say that in these times it seems exactly that. A super human person who was born to a woman who had never had intercourse. To me in this day and age if I heard that story I would think a woman had been artificially inseminatad. Maybe the time when the so called messiah returns will be when they have managed to fuck around with genetics so much that they will create a another super human.

toro wrote:
sound about right :flop:

lucidlemondrop wrote:We are all Superhumans, Numbnutz

you almost seem to be turning .... well ....rude. Whats up with that? not having much fun as a mod.
I would think people hold you to an unrealistically high standards.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 8:29 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

torofamily wrote:
1ofakind wrote:
I saw someone write about it being a science book that we can not understand yet . I would have to say that in these times it seems exactly that. A super human person who was born to a woman who had never had intercourse. To me in this day and age if I heard that story I would think a woman had been artificially inseminatad. Maybe the time when the so called messiah returns will be when they have managed to fuck around with genetics so much that they will create a another super human.

toro wrote:
sound about right :flop:

lucidlemondrop wrote:We are all Superhumans, Numbnutz

you almost seem to be turning .... well ....rude. Whats up with that? not having much fun as a mod.
I would think people hold you to an unrealistically high standards.

Yeah, that was not nice of me to say, Toro.

I apologize. I never used the word Numbnutz before I don't think...............

Edit to add...............1ofakind............you did not deserve that flippant nonsense remark. Please forgive my thoughtless response
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 pm » by Torofamily

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Torofamily on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 pm » by Torofamily

lucidlemondrop wrote:
torofamily wrote:Yeah, that was not nice of me to say, Toro.

I apologize. I never used the word Numbnutz before

lol miss Lucid your just out of control

i still love you

i guess i just took it personal cause i am having a medical issue now and i kind of felt exposed when you used that particular word :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

torofamily wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
torofamily wrote:Yeah, that was not nice of me to say, Toro.

I apologize. I never used the word Numbnutz before

lol miss Lucid your just out of control

i still love you

i guess i just took it personal cause i am having a medical issue now and i kind of felt exposed when you used that particular word :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

I am truly sorry to hear that you are having a medical issue. My thoughts are with you and envision you as getting better quickly by responding to whatever treatment plan you have.

Actually I needed to be "clocked" on that one................Always room for improvement.

But out of control? Who me?

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 9:07 pm » by Torofamily

slushpup wrote:First hear me out before getting all Anti Bible on my butt.
Dirty Rabbit gave me the idea from a previous post
attention-earth-people-t8316-180.html
that I decided to bring forward to this post as a thread all its own.It is a passage from Bible text.

http://kjv.us/matthew/24.htm
And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows

Since the beginning of time man has made forecasts and prophecies of things to come... When Jesus made mention of the end times, exactly when was he speaking of. There are clear examples throughout scripture of signs that coincide to create the perfect end time scenario. The question is. What time period was Jesus speaking of? Could it be the same time of the Maya? Nostradamus? I Ching? To mention a few.

Are all so called prophets and psychics just full of crap? Or do they have an intuition into something greater than our understanding and mental capacity? Many have come and gone from just as many times and places in history and around the world, so what are we to make of it all? Do some have the uncanny ability to see through the minds eye into a future that has not been seen or lived yet? Can they predict events far in the future? Also what does that say for free will or freedom of choice? Is all pre-destined? Are we all on a path that is pre-written for us?

So if we are to give prophecy a valid sticker and say there is merit there, then what do we do with the knowledge they have given us? Can we change what is forecast? Are we now living in this foretold span of time that has been seen throughout the ages?

:think:

i think its all been preordained with all those sources you referred to.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 9:09 pm » by Torofamily

HOT! :love: :love: :love:

sorry slush

back on topic Beginning of sorrows?

PreviousNext