"Beheaded" James Foley is NOT James Foley - See For Yoursel

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 pm

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 pm » by Giovanni


:alien51:


Upload to Disclose.tv



the truth must come out, it has no other places to hide

:cheers:
Customers Are Like Whores

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 am
Location: Behind the green door

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 1:20 pm » by Dr.Abraham


WOW ! GREAT FIND DUDE !!

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP
Hold Fast ,Stand Strong...And this to shall pass

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm
Location: Outside the bubble.

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 1:43 pm » by Termite


You only get this impression when you look at the beheading video a little blurred and from directly face on. When you look at the original beheading video and view him from the angled shots and when his head is on his back... it is clearly the same guy with the same features. I do agree that it is being used a propaganda to start another war but when looked at reasonably, without bias, this IS James Foley in this video. You can also tell by his ears.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1938
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am
Location: Inside My Skin!

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 1:48 pm » by Mad Scientist


James Foley, not James Foley.... A man lost his head, who the feck cares if he is or isn't James Foley...Its an Barbaric act on any Human.....
Because Women Are a Science!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19820
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 1:52 pm » by Slith


Mad Scientist wrote:James Foley, not James Foley.... A man lost his head, who the feck cares if he is or isn't James Foley...Its an Barbaric act on any Human.....


Yes it is
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm
Location: Outside the bubble.

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 1:54 pm » by Termite


Mad Scientist wrote:James Foley, not James Foley.... A man lost his head, who the feck cares if he is or isn't James Foley...Its an Barbaric act on any Human.....


:flop: I agree completely. I also believe that it is rather clear and easy to see the truth in this and that a person would be doing themselves a great disservice to believe otherwise IF one was searching for the truth.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 2:36 pm » by Noentry


I have been giving this mater some thought.

James was kidnapped previously in Libya as a spy, released after 44 days.
Americans/Europeans only get released when a deal is made.

4 years later he is caught crossing the Syrian border with no papers, by himself. No man is that stupid. FFS he looks European, it dont mater how much brown you put on that mans face, he looks like a White European/yank.
James was sent to meet militants on orders from his superiors. The CIA/NSA.
Isis then chop his head off, the man behind it is from London and is one of a group of British Muslims called "the Beatles".

I dont know if the CIA planed all along to betray him using their own Muslim operatives or if they decided to after he was captured.

James was a real man, I can see by the way he faced his death.
No begging, no sign of weakness. To do what he did a spy in the ME, walking into the lions den, on his own takes balls of steel.
The way James Fowley faced his death he was as tough as they come.
He was cool as ice, because imo most of what he said was his own choice.
And he told us the truth of what is going on.

Listen to his words.
Listen carefully.

"I call on my friends, family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers"

"I wish I could see my family, but that ship has sailed" ( betrayed )

The CIA.
:nwo:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm
Location: Outside the bubble.

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 3:18 pm » by Termite


Noentry wrote:I have been giving this mater some thought.

James was kidnapped previously in Libya as a spy, released after 44 days.
Americans/Europeans only get released when a deal is made.

4 years later he is caught crossing the Syrian border with no papers, by himself. No man is that stupid. FFS he looks European, it dont mater how much brown you put on that mans face, he looks like a White European/yank.
James was sent to meet militants on orders from his superiors. The CIA/NSA.
Isis then chop his head off, the man behind it is from London and is one of a group of British Muslims called "the Beatles".

I dont know if the CIA planed all along to betray him using their own Muslim operatives or if they decided to after he was captured.

James was a real man, I can see by the way he faced his death.
No begging, no sign of weakness. To do what he did a spy in the ME, walking into the lions den, on his own takes balls of steel.
The way James Fowley faced his death he was as tough as they come.
He was cool as ice, because imo most of what he said was his own choice.
And he told us the truth of what is going on.

Listen to his words.
Listen carefully.

"I call on my friends, family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers"

"I wish I could see my family, but that ship has sailed" ( betrayed )

The CIA.
:nwo:


Well put. It seems plausible. :cheers:
Image

Initiate
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 pm

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 3:35 pm » by Chaindrive2.5


Termite wrote:
Noentry wrote:I have been giving this mater some thought.

James was kidnapped previously in Libya as a spy, released after 44 days.
Americans/Europeans only get released when a deal is made.

4 years later he is caught crossing the Syrian border with no papers, by himself. No man is that stupid. FFS he looks European, it dont mater how much brown you put on that mans face, he looks like a White European/yank.
James was sent to meet militants on orders from his superiors. The CIA/NSA.
Isis then chop his head off, the man behind it is from London and is one of a group of British Muslims called "the Beatles".

I dont know if the CIA planed all along to betray him using their own Muslim operatives or if they decided to after he was captured.

James was a real man, I can see by the way he faced his death.
No begging, no sign of weakness. To do what he did a spy in the ME, walking into the lions den, on his own takes balls of steel.
The way James Fowley faced his death he was as tough as they come.
He was cool as ice, because imo most of what he said was his own choice.
And he told us the truth of what is going on.

Listen to his words.
Listen carefully.

"I call on my friends, family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers"

"I wish I could see my family, but that ship has sailed" ( betrayed )

The CIA.
:nwo:


Well put. It seems plausible. :cheers:



Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 am » by Chaindrive2.5

Besides.. James Foley was NOT a journalist.. that was his cover... like that guy Nick Berg.. HE was associated with the CIA when he was killed in 2004 when he got caught..

So James Foley is NO different.. he was also CIA.. blackwater, halliburton... etc.. ANY one of more thats in a government operative operation...

And IF that is the case.... good for them in killing the bastard... kill them ALL for all I care.. THEY certainly deserve it...

Ill have to re-read your story again on just how he got caught in the first place.. if he was by himself.. would be a red flag and NOBODY in their right mind would EVER be adventuring by themselves in THAT part of the world alone..


UNLESS he was on a "mission" other then anything journalistic..




Image


Thank you...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostFri Aug 22, 2014 6:56 pm » by Truthdefender


Termite wrote:You only get this impression when you look at the beheading video a little blurred and from directly face on. When you look at the original beheading video and view him from the angled shots and when his head is on his back... it is clearly the same guy with the same features. I do agree that it is being used a propaganda to start another war but when looked at reasonably, without bias, this IS James Foley in this video. You can also tell by his ears.


And the voice inflection is the same.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook