Behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:10 pm » by Helios

Ive read it on the EUtimes.net and that site has nothing to do with the EU just to clarify.

(p.s Im not stroppy......im tired. Sorry)
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:13 pm » by Muchtyman

muchtyman wrote:
lahlaos wrote:
A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Give me the link.....and it had better not be some crappy site.
Or even the report thatd be better

No need to get stroppy pal................I posted the link .

Yeah.........digging a bit deeper...You are correct.......a crappy site .

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1453 ... ........... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:19 pm » by Helios

:-D good man, I dont like seeming like im putting someone down. I had a thought though keeping it to the topic and totally not believing it but going with it.....what if the UFO(s) were steering it AWAY from us :think:
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm » by Muchtyman

lahlaos wrote::-D good man, I dont like seeming like im putting someone down. I had a thought though keeping it to the topic and totally not believing it but going with it.....what if the UFO(s) were steering it AWAY from us :think:

To be honest ; Apart from the fact that there is something substantive coming towards us , I'll believe nothing , until , at the very least some amateur Astronomer provides something in the way of evidence .

The Annunaki \ Niburu \ UFO thing is just a tad too bizarre for my taste ...... :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm » by Alternateworld

lightbringer wrote:I don't know who made up all of this

My thoughts also...

Where is the said hype coming from?

At the moment i guess you could say it's being pushed and investigated by the whole alternative/truther community but is this where it really began?

It all sounds like it could be very convenient way to begin the likes of project bluebeam imo :think:

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:45 pm » by Helios

muchtyman wrote:
lahlaos wrote::-D good man, I dont like seeming like im putting someone down. I had a thought though keeping it to the topic and totally not believing it but going with it.....what if the UFO(s) were steering it AWAY from us :think:

To be honest ; Apart from the fact that there is something substantive coming towards us , I'll believe nothing , until , at the very least some amateur Astronomer provides something in the way of evidence .

The Annunaki \ Niburu \ UFO thing is just a tad too bizarre for my taste ...... :cheers:

Spot on agree, the Nibiru thing pins me out.....

(Obviously I believe in UFO's)
Ending before I begin

Previous