Behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 8:19 am » by Lightbringer

Scientists says Comet Elenin has massive UFO Fleet following in formation in it’s tail

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/

I don't know who made up all of this

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 9:45 am » by Stratosfear

On the other hand, probably not.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 9:48 am » by Ohj33bus

I believe China's space agency more than our own "Space Agency" , so you never know. It's hard to take anything seriously anymore these days.
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 11:38 am » by Helios

link on site doesnt work so will never read it...
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 11:58 am » by Svaha

Or it could be the tail of the comet, we'll know in november.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 2:32 pm » by Muchtyman

A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Serdyukov

Interesting to note about Comet Elenin is that even though the American space agency NASA has said “Because of the possibility that the comet’s orbit slightly deviate from, there is no guarantee that Earth will be missed”, they have, also, in contradiction, stated that “…Comet Elenin will come nowhere near the Earth. At its closest (on 10 September 2011) it will be more than 25 million km from our planet.”

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2011/0 ... rds-earth/

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 2:53 pm » by Helios

A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Give me the link.....and it had better not be some crappy site.
Or even the report thatd be better
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm » by Muchtyman

lahlaos wrote:

No need to get stroppy pal................I posted the link .

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:04 pm » by Oxygen

muchtyman wrote:
lahlaos wrote:

No need to get stroppy pal................I posted the link .

lol... too funny. ^^^^^^ [READ BEFORE YOU DEBUNK] lol..

And yes no doubt.. I believe any other countries explanations other than ours (US).

Peace

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 3:08 pm » by Torofamily

original

Scientists says Comet Elenin has massive UFO Fleet following in formation in it’s tail
Posted on May 5, 2011 by the truth behind the scenes 3
Based on reports published by China’s space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO.

“Behind the comet, discovered in December last year, Chinese scientists say that is something they called cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft,” said Toscano.

According to the report quotes the astronomer mission, the space body would be found in the comet’s tail and was analyzed after the mysterious signals that came off of an unknown formation “strange and obscure.”

In the words of Toscano, the Chinese have said that the spacecraft is stationed in the same place for ninety days, ”before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization,” said Argentine scientist.

According to the Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA’s Astrobiology. ”But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue,” said Toscano.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Next