BEING DELETED!

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:24 pm » by bennieleegooslin2

I've been deleted two times! I've done nothing wrong! I've not uploaded any copyrighted content! I can't even use my username! I can, I just have to add a "2!" I've sent emails to Disclose.tv and I get no replies! Why am I being deleted! I just want a reason, WHY! You have no right to delete me and not tell me why! You could say, "your a moron" and that would be better than just deleting me and not giving me a reason! :hell:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:36 pm » by Toxic32

Maybe your using other names to login under? Could be you have smelly feet or a sweaty armpit problem. Or maybe your posts were just boring. Life is like that. Just when you think you are in control the carpet is pulled from under your feet. If you have been deleted by mistake then I'm sure they will sort it out. Keep your chin up and keep smiling and think happy thoughts. :flop:
Invictus maneo

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 pm » by Slith

bennieleegooslin2 wrote:I've been deleted two times! I've done nothing wrong! I've not uploaded any copyrighted content! I can't even use my username! I can, I just have to add a "2!" I've sent emails to Disclose.tv and I get no replies! Why am I being deleted! I just want a reason, WHY! You have no right to delete me and not tell me why! You could say, "your a moron" and that would be better than just deleting me and not giving me a reason! :hell:

Apologies.

:hiho:

You asked for a reason, I didn't answer. We get a lot of spambots with numbers attached to their names. It was a mistake on our part.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 7:49 pm » by Domeika

bennieleegooslin2 wrote:I've been deleted two times! I've done nothing wrong! I've not uploaded any copyrighted content! I can't even use my username! I can, I just have to add a "2!" I've sent emails to Disclose.tv and I get no replies! Why am I being deleted! I just want a reason, WHY! You have no right to delete me and not tell me why! You could say, "your a moron" and that would be better than just deleting me and not giving me a reason! :hell:

Actually, you paid nothing so are owed nothing. The mods have every "right" to delete your account without explanation. If they do and actually do give a reason consider it a courtesey as they are not obligated in any way to do so. I'm not throwing rocks at you, just setting the record straight.

Your account problem was probably just a glitch caused by those pesky NSA crazy ants attacking the servers....welcome to DTV.
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 8:16 pm » by Spock

TRANSLATION:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm » by DarkHeart

Its never a good idea to pick a name that looks looks a spammer, also some sites automatically delete membership if you don't post within a certain time frame after registering.
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 pm » by DarkHeart

OOPs I should have watched that first, I had no idea you were hosting the G20 :ohno:
ImageImage

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 9:26 pm » by bennieleegooslin2

I respect all the replies. At least its nothing ive done wrong! Toxic 32 said something that is a great point. so thank you! In life we seem to be in controlbut things happen. May be life troubles or something as simple as bei.g deleted! Much respect.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 9:37 pm » by DarkHeart

BTW Bennie if you want an avatar, you need to use the link to an image off the internet option (paste the link into that option box) the upload from your computer option doesn't seem to work, no matter how small the image.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 9:46 pm » by Canubis

i been deleted replaced ant banned over 100 times each,

Perma banned 2 times.. and igot 2 words for ya.....Shit Happens..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Next