Believe It Or Not, Atheists, TV for You

Initiate

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm » by Giovanni

Atheist TV Has Its Premiere, on Roku and Online
Live Stream
https://vp.telvue.com/preview?id=T03105&video=187578

Atheists are angry, and watch out, because now they have a television channel.

This week the organization American Atheists announced the premiere of Atheist TV, available through the streaming service Roku and over the Internet. That news will certainly prompt assorted knee-jerk reactions in some quarters, and perhaps some confusion:

“Atheist TV? It’ll be full of incest and smut and debaucheries of all kinds. Oh, wait; that’s HBO.”

“Atheist TV? It’ll be nonstop mockery of conservative Christians and Republicans and Middle America. Oh, wait; that’s Comedy Central.”

“Atheist TV? It’ll be godless wiccans and flesh-eating zombies and serial killers and all manner of other people who lack the Judeo-Christian morals that built America. Oh, wait; that’s practically every mainstream network and cable channel.”

At a party on Tuesday night celebrating the premiere, David Silverman, president of American Atheists, described a channel that won’t be any of the sordid things that certain religious types might envision, but that will be a challenge to a lot of things those people hold dear. The channel, he said, will “provide a breadth of content, from science to politics to comedy, all centered around our common freedom from religion.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/02/arts/ ... .html?_r=0
Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 pm » by Otomon

Sounds pretty boring.. all the atheists do is sit around mocking other religious people and rant about how their religion is the right one cause science said so... not saying the other religious people are any better XD

What you need is a DTV Channel, I can have my own 30 minute slot, been thinking about the title possibly:

-Dark Hour with the Dark Lord

-Kicking the bobo with Master OTO

-The Master and a few margaritas

Yes, Slith can have his own slot too "Canucking" ;)
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 7:05 am » by Slith

Otomon wrote:
Yes, Slith can have his own slot too "Canucking" ;)

Lol,

Cannabis with Canubis would be a hit.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 10:21 am » by DarkHeart

A birdy num num ad slot would be a must, we could all do a Peter Sellers Indian accent & half change our names to "[BANNED]", such as Ironbaba, DLbaba, Troll2baba, Otobaba etc

Yours,

DarkBaba :mrgreen:
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 5:56 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

The, Just So You Know Segment with EvilDweeb

Yellowstone updates with myself and live action news correspondent nearlyaminion

This week in spam, Various moderator guest hosts.

yeah ok lost interest
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:04 pm » by Slith

Rumpleforeskin wrote:
This week in spam, Various moderator guest hosts.

That would take up all the airtime :nails:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt