Believers In Mysterious Planet Nibiru Await Earth's End

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm » by Giusdude

Top of the morn to you, brother...
I guess I didn't explain myself fully. I'll try this way: I see this as a situation where you have to choose the lesser evil.
Nasa (backed, in this case, by countless independent researchers) or a bunch of paranoid, ignorant, guillable, I-want-a-comet-to-end-my-miserable-life retards?
I pick nasa.
And if a comet does show up, me and you are going out drinking. Seriously drinking. End up in jail and dont know why drinking.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 4:04 pm » by Boondox681

let's pick neither and just get fucked up :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm » by Mozi!!a

scientists have confirmed that man is causing it."what scientist(s)?where the fuck are they?
and as far as 'astronomers' goes(what astronomers?),they can't even give us a picture of the moon

BONE THUGS AND HARMONY :flop:

true that M8 and fuck nasa

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 pm » by Boondox681

2003-bone thugs opening for twizted and i.c.p.
my boys were 12 and 13 and it was they're first time seeing 'real' boobs,and there were a lot.
brings a tear of joy to ol' dad's eye
:D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm » by Mozi!!a

thats proud
and joy my firend.

for all the dads in world :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm » by The57ironman

demobe wrote:Image

now those are some mysterious planets i can believe in :flop:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 27, 2011 5:59 pm » by Truthdefender

boondox681 wrote:
Historians and language scholars say that Stitchin grossly mistranslated ancient texts. The Sumerians did indeed believe in a cosmology involving planets; however they thought there were five planets, not 12, and they did not believe that humans hopped to Earth from a place called Nibiru. Furthermore, astronomers have pointed out that a planetary orbit like the one Sitchin proposed for Nibiru is impossible: No celestial body could maintain a stable orbit that swings it through the inner solar system every 3,600 years and keeps it beyond Pluto the rest of the time. The body would quickly get sucked in or pushed out.

who are these 'historians and language scholars'?
i'm the first to question sitchin as he's the only source for this material but he's written 12 books on the subject along with a lifetime of study.
how many books,essays or even an op-ed have these mysterious,unknown historians and language scholars written?
who knows?we don't even know if 'they' exist.
sounds exactly like the global warming fuckers..."scientists have confirmed that man is causing it."what scientist(s)?where the fuck are they?
and as far as 'astronomers' goes(what astronomers?),they can't even give us a picture of the moon that's less than fuckin' 50 years old and they know the intricacies of the universe.
:bullshit:

David Morrison, a planetary astronomer at NASA Ames Research Center and senior scientist at the NASA Astrobiology Institute.

oooh,here's our astronomer.
straight outta' NASA.
c'mon,my man....nasa has been lying since it's inception 50+years ago.
i seriously doubt they're going to start coming clean now.
if anyone believes any of this,i have three words for you...
YOU GOT GOT.

peace and thanx

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 10:55 pm » by Shiva777

The celestial mechanics theorem for a planetary mass the alleged size of Nibiru entering our solar system every 3,600 years with the perihelion point of its orbit slightly beyond the asteroid belt, as postulated by Sitchin, dictates that it would have collided with the asteroids head on (due to the 180 million km width¹ of the asteroid belt) and attracted hundreds or thousands of asteroids to itself in each passage (causing extinction level events on Nibiru), as well as sending other asteroids off in the direction of the other planets, including the earth, and the sun. The asteroid belt, postulated by Sitchin to have been created by one of Nibiru’s moons (“wind”) 450,000 years-ago, would eventually have been eliminated in Nibiru's subsequent return trips into & out of the solar system. You'll find that anyone who promotes the existence of Nibiru, or Planet X, cannot provide a plausible celestial mechanics equation² for it, because of the existing planetary order and the asteroid belt.

¹ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt
² http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_mechanics
And http://www.braeunig.us/space

Previous