Bengal Tiger on Loose in Washington State

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 5:51 am » by Evildweeb

Search comes up empty for reported tiger on loose near Puyallup

By KOMO Staff Published: May 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM PDT Last Updated: May 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM PDT

PUYALLUP, Wash. -- Animal control officers have come up empty so far in their search for a reported tiger on the loose just outside of Puyallup.

A man called police Thursday afternoon to report he saw a tiger in his backyard at his home in the 4400 block of Gay Road, Pierce County Sheriff's officials said. A second call came in a short time later from another home on the same street, also reporting a tiger sighting.

"I was checking on the corn crop I had planted and I did see a cat -- fairly large -- and they’re telling me it’s a tiger," said Travis Johnson.

He estimated the cat weighed about 200 pounds.

"I thought it was going to kill my livestock or my neighbor’s livestock, that’s what I was thinking," he said.

He went inside and got a gun.

"It’s a big cat, it could take you out. It could take anything out. It’s no joke."

FULL STORY @

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Sear ... 12205.html

Tiger sighting reported in Pierce County

By MyNorthwest.com
Staff report

After searching for over three hours for an alleged Bengal tiger on the loose, deputies are calling off the search.

A couple reported seeing a Bengal tiger loose just ten yards away from them in their unfenced backyard.

Detective Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said that four animal control officers are out with deputies searching for the animal in unincorporated Pierce County near Puyallup. He said it's a rural area near a river.

By going through photos with the couple that spotted the animal, they've determined that it could be a Bengal tiger.

FULL STORY @

http://mynorthwest.com/11/683313/Deputi ... gal-tiger-

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Super Moderator

PostFri May 25, 2012 5:56 am » by The57ironman

....i hope they don't have to kill it.... :mrcool:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Writer

PostFri May 25, 2012 6:25 am » by Elouina

Ok I thought that tiger on the truck looked stuffed. So I checked the story out to see if the pic came from there. And it did, and as per the article, the one in the pic is stuffed. LOL... Someone placed it there as a joke after the sighting. LOL...