Bernanke admits the Fed is broke - More Fulford BS?

Initiate

PostThu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm » by Umbrex

Bernanke admits “the Federal Reserve Board has run out of money.”

In a private letter to a White Dragon Society member, Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke admitted the “Federal Reserve Board does not have any money.” For this reason, he asked the person in question not to try to cash a large, legitimate, dollar instrument he had in his possession. The Feds are now in China on a begging and blackmail mission aimed at trying to get more money. Our Chinese sources say they will return empty-handed unless they talk to the White Dragon Society.

As they run out of money, the Nazi/Bush Fed faction is resorting to increasingly evil and destructive tactics. The blowing up of the BP oil well and their refusal to stop the oil flow is them saying “if you do not give us the money, we will destroy the planet’s eco-system.”

They also sank a South Korean ship and blamed it on North Korea as a way of threatening to start all out war on the Korean peninsula if the Chinese do not hand over the cash. They also produced an ancient, barnacle covered relic: and tried to fool gullible corporate journalists into believing it was “proof” of a North Korean attack.

More ominously, these criminal masterminds have sent an envoy to convey the threat that they would set the whole Pacific ring of fire on fire.

We hope they will talk with us soon to discuss a peaceful transition to a better planet before all hell breaks loose.

Black Dragon Society

The Black Dragon Society is now renamed the White Dragon Society

Recently I discovered in Tokyo an ancient shrine that has been sealed off from public view. When I entered the Shrine I felt a powerful subjective sensation of white light and power. I was with a Japanese psychic whose family has long guarded secret Shinto knowledge, including of the Goddess Benten. She also claims to have seen a white light and experienced unusual power there. At the entrance to the shrine we found a stone pillar with the inscription 白龍王 meaning “the White Dragon King.”
In legend the Goddess Benten was supposed to have married a powerful white dragon in order to stop it from killing children. Because of this unusual occurrence (yes I really did find such a place by accident), we have decided to rename the Black Dragon Society as the White Dragon Society.
The White Dragon represents warriors who obey the rules of Chivalry and Bushido. That is to say, they will never strike the first blow, they will never attack women, children and non-combatants and they will fight to defend the weak and the downtrodden.
We remain sympathetic to the philosophy of the original Black Dragon Society founded by Mituru Toyama and others. However, while the Black Dragon Society had an Asian orientation, the White Dragon looks to protect the entire planet, including the weakest living creatures.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Makes sense despite origins.

Edit: UUSSSH

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 27, 2010 1:47 pm » by Drjones

What is money?.... it's pieces of paper with numbers on them.
Has the fed 'ran out' of money?...I don't think so.I tell you how you can solve the worldwide financial crisis.......overnight,you invent a new denomination of money.....
say the billion dollar bill.
You print a few thousand of those off,debt?..what debt?..you see how this system is soley set up to keep us controlled,subservient to the higher false echelons of society?...
Simple...everything is done is maintain the status quo.

I'd like a good reason why the above strategy for solving the worldwide financial crisis is not implemeted?...

Initiate

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:15 pm » by Umbrex

Yup, the day the fed runs out of money is the day they run out of zero's.

found the context interesting though, from a geopolitical POV. Excluding the ninjas :)

Conspirator

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:22 pm » by Lighthouse

umbrex wrote:Yup, the day the fed runs out of money is the day they run out of zero's.

found the context interesting though, from a geopolitical POV. Excluding the ninjas :)

That's the funny thing with Benjamin Fulford, you never know what is real and what he is making up, but you can finds interesting hints in what he is writing,
and anyway I enjoy reading his 'fantastic' stories, just for fun.

Initiate

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm » by Umbrex

lighthouse wrote:That's the funny thing with Benjamin Fulford, you never know what is real and what he is making up, but you can finds interesting hints in what he is writing,
and anyway I enjoy reading his 'fantastic' stories, just for fun.

Yup, like getting a member of the japanese royal family to say, on screen, that the earth is circled by millions of ET spacecraft

Initiate

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:56 pm » by Mayafan

they never had money
:owned: :owned: