Best Alex Jones Rant Ever

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 am » by Otomon

Now I have been know to diss this guy alot..calling him a disinfo agent and whatnot... but this is the most inspiring rant I seen from him,it doesn't really matter if you agree with his theories...take a look:

[youtube]rIsgDoQQ9a4&feature=related[/youtube]
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 pm » by Memccool

wow very interesting. He is a good performer, almost had me buying into his act.
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 pm » by Phaeton

Why does this dude always have to go monkey on air?!
Anyone that hasnt been doing his homework will turn this shit off and call him a nutcase.
I feel his words (in this case), but why on gods green earth, why so effing emotional?
Why the psychotic rant, every fuckin time with this guy..
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 pm » by Ghost32

Alex Jones is very entertaining but at the same time just about everything he said in the video is true. lol

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 pm » by Megame23

I do appreciate his words... but in clips like this his emotion seems forced... and it is ALWAYS like this.

I mean fuck, I've dedicated myself to exposing and stopping the Illuminati, i study them with the majority of my time, and I certainly do FEEL things about it, and it shows in what I do with my life and how I talk to people.

But how can someone who seems to be getting tons of information in constantly from different sources all over, not yet more used to what is happening? He literally screams in anger all the time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I mean... Seriously, who acts like that? Obama is a fucking evil scum bag, no doubt. But are the rest of the truthers out there screaming GREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And seeing as he has all these sources, and a large company all working to "keep the empire on the run." Why the fuck hasn't he picked up on the fact that columbine was a government operation, why doesn't he talk about certain issues? I used to think he just has a narrow viewpoint of what could exist in this world. But no, he just flat out refuses to talk about some topics, the bigger ones that really matter. You don't see Alex working to expose the mass mind control going on in our world. Yes he talks about the corrupt society and all, but he doesn't get into the detail of it, the dirty projects that we know about. Project Paperclip used to start MKULTRA, turned to so many other projects, and now we have Project Monarch, and project Mannequin. These things are raping our world in the worst of ways, and it is some of the deepest of the Illuminati crimes. He also ignores all things UFO related, and I think most of us here know that there is SOMETHING more in our sky than is public information. Whether it be alien or government projects, a lot of these things are worth looking into. And yet still Alex and his team haven't picked up on any of these things.

I don't trust Alex anymore. It's not a narrow viewpoint he is holding. It is intentional blacklisting of certain topics, he just wont touch them.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 6:42 pm » by Otomon

megame23 wrote:I do appreciate his words... but in clips like this his emotion seems forced... and it is ALWAYS like this.

I mean fuck, I've dedicated myself to exposing and stopping the Illuminati, i study them with the majority of my time, and I certainly do FEEL things about it, and it shows in what I do with my life and how I talk to people.

But how can someone who seems to be getting tons of information in constantly from different sources all over, not yet more used to what is happening? He literally screams in anger all the time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I mean... Seriously, who acts like that? Obama is a fucking evil scum bag, no doubt. But are the rest of the truthers out there screaming GREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And seeing as he has all these sources, and a large company all working to "keep the empire on the run." Why the fuck hasn't he picked up on the fact that columbine was a government operation, why doesn't he talk about certain issues? I used to think he just has a narrow viewpoint of what could exist in this world. But no, he just flat out refuses to talk about some topics, the bigger ones that really matter. You don't see Alex working to expose the mass mind control going on in our world. Yes he talks about the corrupt society and all, but he doesn't get into the detail of it, the dirty projects that we know about. Project Paperclip used to start MKULTRA, turned to so many other projects, and now we have Project Monarch, and project Mannequin. These things are raping our world in the worst of ways, and it is some of the deepest of the Illuminati crimes. He also ignores all things UFO related, and I think most of us here know that there is SOMETHING more in our sky than is public information. Whether it be alien or government projects, a lot of these things are worth looking into. And yet still Alex and his team haven't picked up on any of these things.

I don't trust Alex anymore. It's not a narrow viewpoint he is holding. It is intentional blacklisting of certain topics, he just wont touch them.

Agreed,I mostly watch Alex Jones for entertainment,I dont know call me an idiot but his psychotic rants are funny as hell,but yeah he barely delivers new/important info and most of his shows turn into him yelling a bunch of crap... like I remember there was a good one where he calls the Elite "A bunch of sick pigs who made radio-active monkeys",now that was funny.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 am » by Otomon

And bear in mind ole Alex is socking away about FIVE OUNCES / WEEK OF GOLD FROM YOUR MONEY!!!

The New World Odor doesn't CARE how many videos you buy or paper resolutions against the Patriot Act. They only care about PHYSICAL RESISTANCE Jones has discouraged. http://jahtruth.net/plan.htm

And HOW is Jones able to fly wherever he pleases when THOUSANDS are listed as 'terrorists' ???

Alex Jones is NOT somebody to be "TRUSTED" PERIOD!!

-Cybe from 100777.com

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 am » by Megame23

I would love to hear a pro Jones responce to my comment, I used to defend the guy, but I just cant any more.

Mep!!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 7:20 am » by Megame23

mep respond! you are online!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 am » by Cia212

At around 1:40 Alex says, "the fraud of...what you act like is what you are...and some front..." This is a bad thing? How else do we interact in society other than our actions? Which is better, a fearful soldier who fights bravely? Or a brave soldier who runs away? The answer is the one who ACTED bravely...regardless of how he feels. I know Alex probably means only two-faced people who say one thing to your face then another behind your back - but even that logic is flawed because those people are ACTING 2 different ways.
Alex has lost his way...