Betrayal of a naive hacker:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 am » by Lowsix

tobygrey wrote:Let him go !!!!

We all should take him as an axample and follow his leed,..
lets see what they would do if thousands of people hacked in the pentagons computer and finaly reveal the truth,...

he will be set free the members of government would be put behind bars if not hanged for crimes againsed humanity!!!

fuck them i hate them they all can go to hell
let the poor guy go he is innocent the people who want him behind bars are the criminals the fucking assholes,.... fuckfuckfuck,.. im getting so fucking pist of here i dont evin know if im evin making sense!!! :censored: :hell: :bang; :yell:

i want to do something but i feel trapped, i hate that feeling,.. im about to burst!!!
BASTERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope some guys of government are reading this becouse in life or death im comming for you :shooting:

We dont know this dude.
And he volunteered to go first.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 2:00 am » by TheDuck

I'm with you TobyGrey in life or death I won't forget :shooting: , and it was the pearl script he used, he found lists of crew members that didn't exist along with other things I believe, maybe new technology etc.. etc...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 2:04 am » by TheDuck

I'de hack their sh*t if I knew how had a bit of an interest in hacking when I was younger nothing came of it though so no need to be like :peep: :D must not have been the path for me (quickly closes the Brute Forcer)

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 am » by TheDuck

There actually accusing him of being a cracker really changing stuff which he didn't apart from the time when he said he accidentally deleted a file, oops oh well. Hackers just read really so it isn't harmful to the computer (no damage), HACKERS ARE GOOD. :D Crackers cause damage they are accusing him of causing damage so it would be nice to call the acusee by the right term i.m.o. crackers are bad..

Initiate

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am » by Tonybigman3

spock wrote:I don't think you'll find any rebellion here "bugmenot".

I've said from when I first heard of this that it was a witch hunt to make an example of a poor guy that wasn't doing anything different than something we all do. Hell, he was probably sitting at the computer in his cotton breifs looking for answers to the universe.

With the millions of dollars spent each year on system security and overthinking scenarios to insure security, 6 is right, those fucks need to be prosecuted.

Gary (actually found on the internet) a simple script that would look into computers that had never been assigned an access password - in other words - just hit the "ENTER" button.

If anything Gary should be given an award for exposing the dumb shit, not just password protection, but the hypcosrisy.

I've also wondered if this was also a scheme of the Intelligence agencies to create and open "FRONT" door simply to hang someone out to dry for the media.

As much as I am not a fan of Obama - I have to think this type of case should play directly into the ideals he preaches, and it is a blessing that Gary is still a civilian and Cheney has no say in the matter.

Good luck Gary - our nation supports you too!

but what is up wih this clean enregy crap i dont get that.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 2:24 am » by TheDuck

its over unity puts out more energy than you put in, which means you no longer have to get power from an external source to power your tv and what not from a coal power station, so by cutting the coal burning out of the loop you get 'clean energy' that will be limitless and the ptb want everyone to think its all a load of crap so they can keep making us pay them money they do not deserve and should no longer recieve, which also polutes us and the environment if many people around the world no this then I'm sure they must so by them being obviously aware of this fact it would take me a lot just to piss on them if they were on fire. Absolute M :censored: R F :censored: G C :censored: K S :censored: G B :censored: S!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am » by TheDuck

Bump Garyyyyyyyy noooooo....

Previous