Betrayal

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

JB insinuated that Anonymous took Dtv down because of a retort made by a mod, ridiculous, he is also FANATICALLY obsessed with the leaderboard, I am not claiming that he is the only one by any means, but in a couple of threads on LOP, he mentioned the leaderboard a ridiculous amount of times, to the point of obsession, I get the impression that JB has also sent some of his ''supporters'' over to Dtv to fight his fight, I suppose he cant do it for himself if he cant access the forum... :think:

Writer

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 pm » by Drunkenman

i think the point he was making when you over take people on the leaderboard , if youre new here, those you over take , or some, want to pull you back down, start attacking you, your threads.

he has top fan status on face book

he even posted a thread on it, others agreed having a leader board, does not bring the best out in some people.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-A-LOP-L ... -fun-begin

he,s just posted a betrayal thread, on LOP

so he must be coming here, thats clear, because of the coments he made to slith on face book,

he may be near, watching. :scary:

Writer

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 pm » by Drunkenman

Maybe being a Gypsy he and his clan, put a curse on the site, real Gypsies, have a code, if you dishonor them, accuse them falsely , ect

we had a businessman who was very cruel towards some Gypsies, particularly two older Gypsy women , they where moved on, though in poor health.

they left, flowers on the doorstep, of his big house, with in a week or two, he started wandering around in his pyjamas at night talking gibberish ,

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Betraya ... -the-river

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Drunkenman wrote:wandering around in his pyjamas at night talking gibberish ,

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Betraya ... -the-river

as for'' wandering around in pyjamas at night talking gibberish'' the only curse that causes that is alcohol...

I agree that the leaderboard is more trouble than its worth and should be removed from Disclose tv, but that is only my opinion..just as religious agenda posting has been removed to a certain degree..

And regarding his ''betrayal'' post on LOP, all I have to say in regards to that is

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:21 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

enough already

Case closed

Beat a dead Lowsix

:cheers:
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 11:24 pm » by Constabul

No one gives a shit about the leader board, It's a joke laughed at by long standing members, and Denotes spammer of the week.
Just by happenstance Willease is our resident news spammer. It's his thing, he posts news and space oddities. An if you can out do him,.. then yeah you are a spammer for spams sake.

dipshits threads were no better then tabloid headliners with hardly the same level of content.

That bad thing about crazy is, often those who are, cant help but spill a little on others.
This fellow did just that, split some onto other forums, dealing with this site.
Not only is it disrespectful to DTV, it is disrespectful to the sites it's dragged to. Never heard of this other site till now.

This example by this former member is sad, immature, and not becoming of one seeking acceptance for the stances he takes with his post material.

What a poofter..

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Constabul wrote:No one gives a shit about the leader board, It's a joke laughed at by long standing members, and Denotes spammer of the week.
Just by happenstance Willease is our resident news spammer. It's his thing, he posts news and space oddities. An if you can out do him,.. then yeah you are a spammer for spams sake.

dipshits threads were no better then tabloid headliners with hardly the same level of content.

That bad thing about crazy is, often those who are, cant help but spill a little on others.
This fellow did just that, split some onto other forums, dealing with this site.
Not only is it disrespectful to DTV, it is disrespectful to the sites it's dragged to. Never heard of this other site till now.

This example by this former member is sad, immature, and not becoming of one seeking acceptance for the stances he takes with his post material.

What a poofter..

Very eloquent my good friend...I wish I could have said it in as few words :clapper: and much less warring :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 am » by Iamthatiam

Shemagh wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:Bro, youre new avatar is fokkin hilarious! :lol:

No it's not it's horrible, what happened to taste/style /sophistication and humour?

Hey, this hurts, coming from you, babe!

Well, i live in a tropical place, sunny all way long, it seemed funny to me, it's a regional perpective, not taken into acc by you...but it's all fine, I forgive you.
:mrgreen:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Iamthatiam wrote:
Shemagh wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:Bro, youre new avatar is fokkin hilarious! :lol:

No it's not it's horrible, what happened to taste/style /sophistication and humour?

Hey, this hurts, coming from you, babe!

Well, i live in a tropical place, sunny all way long, it seemed funny to me, it's a regional perpective, not taken into acc by you...but it's all fine, I forgive you.
:mrgreen:

Iam you are a tart :lol:

Writer

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 1:36 am » by Drunkenman

Well there has been a replay to myself , Fatdogmendoza, and Constabul,
As i can see you are looking in on this post, Johnny , my comment about curses was nothing personnel, i just know curses are real. especially Gypsy curses, also voodoo , so no offence intended.

https://www.facebook.com/disclosetv?fref=ts

Johnny Botwright just a point FATDOG i never insinuated Anonymous took down Dtv , because of a retort from a moderator, on one occasion , while the dogs where trying to get their teeth into me, some one posted its wrong to condemn an innocent man , with an Anonymous picture, we dont forget we dont forgive. i also received messages , from Disclose.tv members on face book and on my time line , people appalled by the way a certain group of Disclose.tv members and two moderators where behaving towards my self,
Like · Reply · 42 minutes ago

Johnny Botwright Then a second post appeared saying expect us in the coming days, to help you amend your ways, then came the retort from iron man, tin man , so because of the sheer s, bullying , under handed tactics, by some members , this was connected to the site being taken down, as im not the only one who has been subjected to such abuse.
Like · Reply · 38 minutes ago

Johnny Botwright Then there where allegations true or false, voiced by Disclose members , saying the site was linked to government departments , and used to monitor 70.000 plus members, so this to could have been another reason for the site to be taken down, hacked, Drunken man i do come from Romany , but i do not curse, i rather bless than curse.
Like · Reply · 35 minutes ago

Johnny Botwright Constabul, as far as your post goes, at Disclose, if you think for one moment , i will stand by, and watch certain people at Disclose drag my name through the mud, level any number of false allegations at my self, you got the wrong guy. i could not ans...See More
Like · Reply ·

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook