Betrayal

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:35 am » by Constabul

Johnny Botwright wrote:Constabul, as far as your post goes, at Disclose, if you think for one moment , i will stand by, and watch certain people at Disclose drag my name through the mud, level any number of false allegations at my self, you got the wrong guy. i could not answer these false claims at Disclose, TV slith saw to that, but i can here , and i could draw them out at LOP, where it was a level playing field, and set the record straight, right a wrong, why should people be allowed to bully and abuse. character assassinate. they took the bait, and got served up, nailed.

Well i've known slith for a 4 years now. For you to drawl the ire of that man you obviously have done something deserving of your 'exile'.
The fact you are using whatever means to view comments here on the DTV forums, only to reply to them via the DTV facebook page is a bit beyond stalker levels.

Your name being dragged through the mud is a product of your own doing. Now you are dealing with the after effects. Not sure what your dysfunction is, and really do not care.

You did agenda post, you did spam , from what i've learned you were warned, and failed to heed the advice of others. Resulting in a Ban. Tough titty man. Grow up, move on, be a man.

As to this top poster thing, and willease. We pick on will for being a news whore, he knows it, he doesnt care, he is spreading a message. The fact you out spammed him did not, and does not mean shit to the average member, the long time member, mods or the site admin. This is another example of your narcissism, and lack of any real sense of what this community is, thinks, or agrees on.

Instead you took your bitch fit to another forum, making false links, false claims, and continuing your pity party.

Your visit here is not the first time peeps have tried to spam the site with agenda driven posts, wont be the last. You are one of the few tho to cry wolf the longest. No one is coming to your aid because there is no wolf. There will never be a wolf ( in your instance).

Whatever your purpose for joining conspiracy sites, man up, and deal with your circumstance. You are banned from DTV. Move on. Join another site (which you obviously have) and don't be a whiny bitch because you feel like you got the short end and carry the shit on there. Continue whatever got you started.. which was not this shit.

I looked at the facebook page for dtv, which i rarely do. An you act like the insecure jealous boyfriend that freaks out when his girl goes to take a shit. Texting and leaving 50 dozen voice mail till you get ahold of em to ask, 'What you doing?'.
Really man, have some self worth..

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:40 am » by The57ironman

Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:42 am » by Noentry

Drunkenman you are talking bollocks.
He was banned for religious spamming.
It happens to Christians, Muslims or any other religions alike.
There are plenty of sites for this type of religious spamming.
Disclose.tv is not one of them.

Johnybot was first warned with a one week ban.
He ignored the warning and carried on spamming his religious agenda.
He was banned permanently.
If you break forum rules you give any mod the obligation to ban you. End off.
He was warned this is not the site for that crap and he choose to ignore it in essence he banned himself.

Read his first two post on the other site.

Disclose.tv Update: Hi everybody, it looks VERY, VERY bad. Somehow our main data base partition crashed. All data is lost and although we received positive weekly reports from our backup systems, it seems the last recoverable DB backup is from February 2013 Thus, when Disclose.tv comes up online in the coming days again, we may have lost all media uploads and news stories since February. The forum looks good though, so far. I'll keep you posted. I'm very sorry, that I can not share better news with you all today, Disclose.tv Site Admin

http://www.disclose.tv/

Has Anonymous taken down disclose.tv forum ?
74.500 members,
its said like Above Top Secret run or linked to the CIA to monitor members ?

Did see posts by Anonymous saying Expect us ?

also alot of predjudice and malace , shown by some of the hard core members ,

some of the moderators.

https://www.facebook.com/disclosetv?fref=ts

Notice the first attack by your mate Johnybot

solar magnetic fields ?

some of the mods and hard core where mocking the Anonymous posts saying expect us,

for spying on members, mallous, their bullying and prejudice,?

i wondered if Anonymous had taken the site down,

if you tube is haveing problems maybe not the case,

some thing must be up in the system, ?

over loaded, ?

2nd post 2nd attack.

also alot of predjudice and malace , shown by some of the hard core members ,

some of the moderators.

some of the mods and hard core where mocking the Anonymous posts saying expect us,

for spying on members, mallous, their bullying and prejudice,?

As you can see he made derogatory remarks about DTV.
He did not ask just ask if Anonymous took down DTV he made cheap and negative implications as to why Anonymous would take down DTV.
Which is a load of :bullshit: .

You defend nothing.
You do make yourself look like a right prat.

You tell Johnybot to grow the fuck up and stop being an asshole.

And you should think first before you make yourself look like such a mug.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:14 am » by Akashicrebel

WTF is "leader board"??? How come our ways never crossed?

and who gives a fu€k about his ethnic background ??? my grandpa was and is one of the hardest asses in the colored gang of Capetown. Where is my di€k suckin for that???
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 am » by Constabul

Akashicrebel wrote:Where is my di€k suckin for that???

JohnnyBotwright wrote:Image

Just passing it along...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:25 am » by Akashicrebel

Constabul wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:Where is my di€k suckin for that???

JohnnyBotwright wrote:Image

Just passing it along...

Hey! I thought we agree on Romanian... Never mind.
do you have a paper bag? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Akashicrebel on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:26 am » by Iamthatiam

@Johnnybutthurt...

What is your purpose here, if there is any, and are you really aware of your probable motivations?
:look:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Writer

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 am » by Drunkenman

Firstly he is not my mate or known to my self, i did see his posts on face book , other peoples speculation to as to why the site went down, i see he has posted a variety of posts on face book, and forums, and his posts are read and replied to, no one is calling them spam or agenda driven , from what i can see.
any where else than here, in fact he has 65 posts on disclose face book page.

and going on some of the replies here, i can see why anyone with any self worth, would stand against them,

i can see where he is coming from.

i dont know what he did or did not post here, but he does state, no post was removed, all were read and replied to , some posts receiving a lot of views , thousands

i see to him taking top poster spot would have been to much , for some of you to bear.

and that he was not bothered about the leader board, you were welcome to remove his name from it.

so is this a reason to ban, and bad mouth someone. ?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 am » by Phoenix rising

Alas Johnny has gone back to the cassums of helms deep

Upload to Disclose.tv

As of betrayal, i can relate to that, i was born into a world of betrayal, my fellow spermlings laughed as i lunged forward winning top prize, the prize? a one way ticket to hell with no turning back :scary: :censored: :ohno: :shock: :help:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:49 am » by Drunkenman

i see to he is a christian, and stands for what he believes, as anyone is free to do, in the West , whatever their belief, viewpoint, but i have seen several threads regarding how there has been a real decline in the way people speak and communicate, with each other, many forums are seeing the same thing,

face book comes out the worst, for personal attacks.

so someone standing for a noble cause , is going to be despised, spat at and stoned.

so to speak, personally i take my hat off to him.

and yes now he has stated his case, for all to see, he should walk away.

and shake the sand off his feet.

before disclose crashes again.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook