Betrayal

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Have you ever felt / been betrayed

Betrayal, backstabbing or what ever you may want to call it always rears its ugly head when the chips are down..During this latest Disclose Tv exigency it did again rear its head in the form of two ex Dtv forum members, rather than just moving on they decided to make unsubstantiated claims via FB and at least one other forum...So what is Betrayal and why do people feel the need to betray?

Betrayal is the sense of being harmed by the intentional actions or omissions of a trusted person. The most common forms of betrayal are harmful disclosures of confidential information, disloyalty, infidelity, dishonesty. They can be traumatic and cause considerable distress. The effects of betrayal include shock, loss and grief, morbid pre-occupation, damaged self-esteem, self-doubting, anger. Not infrequently they produce life-altering changes. The effects of a catastrophic betrayal are most relevant for anxiety disorders, and OC D and PTSD in particular. Betrayal can cause mental contamination, and the betrayer commonly becomes a source of contamination. In a series of experiments it was demonstrated that feelings of mental contamination can be aroused by imagining unacceptable non-consensual acts. The magnitude of the mental contamination was boosted by the introduction of betrayal themes. Feelings of mental contamination can also be aroused in some 'perpetrators' of non-consensual acts involving betrayal. The psychological significance of acts of betrayal is discussed.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 am » by Opalserpent

Screw Scumbook man.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 am » by Cram1989

Can i jnow whatr happen??

To add an answer to the question i'd say quite a few time alway's over sum of money because i was too thrustful about that person and stuff.I'd be like i'll work for you a bit i know your financialy wobbling so i'll do it if you pay me back or jsut feed me but alway's ended badly.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:11 am » by Iamthatiam

Bro, youre new avatar is fokkin hilarious! :lol:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 am » by Shemagh

Iamthatiam wrote:Bro, youre new avatar is fokkin hilarious! :lol:

No it's not it's horrible, what happened to taste/style /sophistication and humour?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:12 am » by Elnorel

Ow good, drama!

Pass the popcorn.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:32 am » by Shemagh

Hang on a minute!... fatdogmendoza what has happened? what is wrong man?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Yeh WTF I don't know what your talking about
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 9:19 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Yeh WTF I don't know what your talking about

One was this by the Backstabber Johnnybotwright were a few of us from this forum made replies to his bullshit comments

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Has-Any ... 00-members

The other is a message one of the mods recieved from a disgruntled banned member claiming to have taken the site down, I cant comment on that but if the mod in question wants to, thats his perogative.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 am » by mediasorcery

get over it, who cares what those mongos think? and opal is right, get off faecesbook.

i mean i stand by your thoughts, but that jonny botarsefakka is simply very damaged mental case, who is not right in the head, and got a spite on cos some good mod here permabanned his arsehole, hehe, just let it go, frak him and his weird shit bitching, it dont matter. dont give it your time.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook