Better listen to this , Doom of some description .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 pm » by Thruster

...c'mon thruster , we don't have much time...

When's my turn to bat?

:banana:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm » by Eyes4eire

What link is it in the archives mate?

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm » by Seahawk

I saw this recently, watched it, and then thought "Meh." Hmmm. :think: Dunno, but thought I'd add this to the mix, here- since it applies directly to the op.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders- regarding research, facts, and bullshit in general. Funny as hell what he said about GLP (actually, inclusive of websites like ours) "you get some good stuff, and you get a lot of shit." True dat, eh?

At any rate, watch it if ya want. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 5, 2012 by masterofmanythings1

why do we have to now fight just to get truth?? http://www.masterofmanythings.com/Military_Activism_JZAX.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm » by Troll2rocks

When this gets confirmed by multiple reputable official observatories. Then I will worry.

Until then.... :banana: :dancing:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm » by Seahawk

Troll2rocks wrote:When this gets confirmed by multiple reputable official observatories. Then I will worry.

Troll, you don't really think that we would get any warnings from any "official observatories," do you? :shock: :alien51:

Maybe- once we could actually see it coming. :P

Attention World! Attention! Warning!!! There is a...Errrmmmmmm....to late... Oh, Shit!!!! BOOM!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm » by The57ironman

Seahawk100 wrote:I saw this recently, watched it, and then thought "Meh." Hmmm. :think: Dunno, but thought I'd add this to the mix, here- since it applies directly to the op.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders- regarding research, facts, and bullshit in general. Funny as hell what he said about GLP (actually, inclusive of websites like ours) "you get some good stuff, and you get a lot of shit." True dat, eh?

At any rate, watch it if ya want. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 5, 2012 by masterofmanythings1

why do we have to now fight just to get truth?? http://www.masterofmanythings.com/Military_Activism_JZAX.html

....good one , hawk....straight up , no bullsh*t... :flop:

:cheers:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 pm » by Troll2rocks

Seahawk100 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:When this gets confirmed by multiple reputable official observatories. Then I will worry.

Troll, you don't really think that we would get any warnings from any "official observatories," do you? :shock: :alien51:

Maybe- once we could actually see it coming. :P

Attention World! Attention! Warning!!! There is a...Errrmmmmmm....to late... Oh, Shit!!!! BOOM!

Well we already know of a possible strike in 2020 with a considerable sized asteroid. Something like that is impossible to keep secret, chances are something like that would picked up outside of official channels first. As the numbers are against them, but something of this nature is a global effort in order to plan and map trajectory.

The real point I think is would you really want to know ?.

Go out in ignorance and just cut to black ?, or know its coming and spend your last weeks / days worrying and panicking about it.

Myself, I would rather not know, in a case like this, ignorance is bliss, unless there is time to counter a strike.

Sad thing is, we could all in our lifetimes face this.

There is a 100% confirmed hit in 200 years time, and that is a global killer.

Its a terrifying subject to be honest, and nowhere near enough time is spent searching out and coming up with plans to counter an event like that.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm » by Seahawk

Yeah. Sorry. I am one of those that would like to know in advance. :flop:

If the technology exists to land on asteroids and "mine" them, the the technology exists to land on them, mount rocket engines, and alter their courses. Maybe there are some other solutions, as well. You don't think that any of the "official agencies- funded by billions of $$$$$$$$$$$, have spent any time thinking about any of this? I mean, it's their asses on the line, too. lol.

That said, we do know that there are huge underground bases- spread out all over the U.S, and maybe elsewhere. Why do you think they're there? Not to just be keen and nifty, or to look pretty, I would imagine. Only thing is, I don't think that you or I would get an invitation. :P

Anyway. I still don't think we'd be getting any warnings, but no sense in arguing the finer points, I guess. lol

And, Yeah, it is a terrifying prospect. No argument there. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm » by Seahawk

:flop: Iron. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 pm » by Nihilgeist

Muchtyman wrote:
Thruster wrote:If it's only the size of a football I'll catch it and kick it back up the feild. Job's a good 'un. :flop:

Apologies , a typo , meant to say Football Field .

Meh, a football field (300 ft) wouldn't cause crazy tsunamis at least worldwide according to this simulator with an iron dense rock hitting at 72 km/s at a 90 d angle.

Play around with this yourself:

http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth/
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook