Better listen to this , Doom of some description .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:02 pm » by *WillEase*

Nihilgeist wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:
Thruster wrote:If it's only the size of a football I'll catch it and kick it back up the feild. Job's a good 'un. :flop:

Apologies , a typo , meant to say Football Field .

Meh, a football field (300 ft) wouldn't cause crazy tsunamis at least worldwide according to this simulator with an iron dense rock hitting at 72 km/s at a 90 d angle.

Play around with this yourself:

http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth/

As I was reading this thread I couldn't help but to think that exact thing. Thanks for the confirmation I didn't have to ask for.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 pm » by Seahawk

Nihilgeist wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:
Thruster wrote:If it's only the size of a football I'll catch it and kick it back up the feild. Job's a good 'un. :flop:

Apologies , a typo , meant to say Football Field .

Meh, a football field (300 ft) wouldn't cause crazy tsunamis at least worldwide according to this simulator with an iron dense rock hitting at 72 km/s at a 90 d angle.

Play around with this yourself:

http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth/

Cool tool, Nihi. :flop: Thanks. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 pm » by Chris6912

ye but not till feb 16th 2013 and the end will have allready happend supposedly :pray: :peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 pm » by Nihilgeist

willease666 wrote:
As I was reading this thread I couldn't help but to think that exact thing. Thanks for the confirmation I didn't have to ask for.

Yea I wasn't too sure myself. I know it'd be enough to destroy a city, but had no clue about tsunamis.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 pm » by Nihilgeist

Seahawk100 wrote:
Cool tool, Nihi. :flop: Thanks. :cheers:

No prob, you might be able to find something better out there, google 'Asteroid Impact Simulator' or something similar.

I just wish you could choose a location rather than impact medium and it'd show an impact crater pic on a map much like those old nuclear bomb simulators.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Always have been.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm » by Spock

I needed a little more animation, but it would be great if they somehow mixed some different CGI graphics with each calculation....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 pm » by Newdawnrising

:sleep:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:47 pm » by Nihilgeist

Spock wrote:I needed a little more animation, but it would be great if they somehow mixed some different CGI graphics with each calculation....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yea that was another disappointing aspect, that they use the same animation/location for a bus-sized asteroid or a continent sized one.
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:
Seahawk100 wrote:I saw this recently, watched it, and then thought "Meh." Hmmm. :think: Dunno, but thought I'd add this to the mix, here- since it applies directly to the op.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders- regarding research, facts, and bullshit in general. Funny as hell what he said about GLP (actually, inclusive of websites like ours) "you get some good stuff, and you get a lot of shit." True dat, eh?

At any rate, watch it if ya want. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 5, 2012 by masterofmanythings1

why do we have to now fight just to get truth?? http://www.masterofmanythings.com/Military_Activism_JZAX.html

....good one , hawk....straight up , no bullsh*t... :flop:

:cheers:

.........too bad the video is gone...

...but here's something that popped up...

Upload to Disclose.tv

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm » by Seahawk

Not sure why the other is doing that, unless, he removed it, then re posted it. :headscratch:

At any rate, here it is again.

The code is different now. hmmmm.... :think: :dunno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook