"Between Worlds" - Brainsync Audio - Projection

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 pm » by Spock

I went ahead and purchased a few of the Hemi-Sync audios as I am very interested in their ability to help with projection and induction of the out-of-body experience.

I have always been able to achieve vibration naturally, I can do it at the drop of a hat, however, it can be difficult to maintain it for any length of time as the mind tends to wander - this is where hemi-sync helps. By broadcasting frequencies at slightly different vibrations, it forces the brain waves to sync with rolling vibration and stay on target - maintain it with a stare into a candle, spot on a wall or concentrate on the center of your forehead.

Anyway, this you tube is not meant to be "watched" but listened to. Sure you can look at the pictures, but it's better to go into meditation mode and direct your awareness to a single point. Also, best to listen with headphones on.

Would love to read your experiences with projection or OBEs. Please share.

This is only 9 minutes - but there are quite a few different ones out there...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 pm » by Doogle

Actually Spock, I do feel a tiny bit of a fraud in a way because I never contributed to the other threads about OBE's but I have dabbled, albeit sporadically.

As a teen I had a few supposed sleep paralysis type things though not strictly the usual type described, and I also went on to dabble with psychedelics and had some pretty weird occurrences (as to be expected I suppose) and was also introduced to this -

I went as far as being able control a lot of the dreams I had, I went as far a removing any electrical items from the room and getting rid of my wire sprung mattress, but I got distracted by other teenage things and the OBE (not the type from the queen) experimentation was put on the back burner.

Speed on 15 years then I bought this -

It came with a cd-rom of trance meditation recordings.
I had success with the body awareness techniques and went on to use the cd at times. All I can say is that I was definitely getting somewhere. A couple of times I was actually taken aback by the whole thing, but alas, it fell by the way side again. A son came along and a messy split - it was never anything but messy anyhow - which put paid to the experimentation.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 2:47 pm » by Cosmine

Hi Spock, I discovered the world of isochronic binaural tones whit that thing too....

Checkout phone apps Whit those words....

And I doser....

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm » by Spock

Hey Prophet Daniel - your views on this thread, please.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 7:04 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

About Astral Projection? Science has already proven that as you die your brain becomes starved of oxygen, the white light at the end of the tunnel, is your brain shutting down. The body emit's an electrical current, you yourself know this, you've watched the Matrix along with everybody else, the whole basis of Scientology is getting people to hold an e-meter which is the same as grabbing hold of a current resistor and measuring the field produced by the human body.

Now I know some people claim they spoke to "God" and then came back to there body, but it's the same as if you where having a lucid dream how can you base any scientific fact on what your brain interprits as a dream state.

I've experianced out of body sensations myself quite a few time's as a child waking up from the sensation of falling, we all have...

However what makes it worse for me, was when I was a Kid I slept in a bunk bed and rolled over one night to wake up with a chair next to the bed coming up to meet me in the face. So now when I have that sensation of falling, I fly awake in seconds, because it's my subconcious mind reminding me of what happen's when you go to sleep and roll over to the right!

You can measure your own bodies electrical current, what I mean by that is dont go off asking some scientologist to do it for you, not unless you like being brainwashed with dogma along with it. Just go and find an Electrical Multimeter and tune it to the lowest setting and you'll see the current jump when you grasp the resistors in each hand. If we could change our electrical brain waves at will, then I am open to the concept of Telekinetics because science has already shown there is a link between the two. Being able to move an object by the will of your own mind or communicate via thought only. Bit invasive though, if we could all do it, people would go mad from all the yabbering voices in there head. Just like the majority of people that end up in the looney bin... The voices wont leave them alone. Lol

Alpha Brain Waves are one of four basic brain waves [Delta Waves, Theta Waves, Alpha Waves, and Beta Waves] which make up the EEG, which is short for electroencephalogram and also electroencephalograph. The electroencephalograph is the recording device that produces the electroencephalogram. These 4 brain waves are all oscillating electrical voltages in the brain, but they are very tiny voltages, just a few millionths of a volt.

But where have we heard that before, Alpha, Beta, Theta & Delta... Gotta get rid of those negative Thetans man.. (Scientology!)
Last edited by Prophet_Daniel on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm » by Spock

Thanks for your views.

Could you give me your opinion on this video please - after watching it of course...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 pm » by Pitchke

The last time I astral projected my body had to pee, so I had to go back... :roll:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 7:30 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Spock wrote:Thanks for your views.

Could you give me your opinion on this video please - after watching it of course...

Residual electrical field, dark matter, science doesnt have all the answer's yet, but I love Psychics, they heard a Rat chewing through the floorboards so concluded it had to be a ghost? Also was the Camera they where using film or digital? Film has a habit of doing something called a double exposure which means a photo taken previously can render face's or figures onto the next frame of film before the shutter has a chance to close. :wink:

Example of a double exposure, oh my god, your poor woman you better see an exorcist right away, you've got a ghost living in your eyeball...
https://yeeeeeeee.files.wordpress.com/2 ... osure1.jpg

Not to mention these so called ghost hunters, hype this stuff quite a bit, because it's how they make a living. Lift up the floorboard when your not looking, sprinkle some rat poison down the crack's, put on the white collar sprinkle the psalter with the holy water around a bit "I declair this house clean!" that'll be $295.99 +VAT for my services, thanks and dont hesitate to call us again!"

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 7:52 pm » by Spock

Well, you have to admit that figure in the mirror is not double exposure. The ghost hunters episode is a random FLIR sequence and you didn't comment on the woman and her surgeons testimony of her aneurism surgery and cognitive recall. Coincidentally, the same scenario happened to one of my doctors which had an aneurism.

I understand what you are saying, because I think your views mirror mine at one point in my life, but eventually, you'll come to the conclusion that either your interpretation can be flawed, or that you are overlooking certain aspects because of a traditionally held belief system which is not capable of answering all the questions and must be updated as new criteria arise, are founded as fact or experienced. And there is nothing un-Biblical about that.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Spock wrote:Well, you have to admit that figure in the mirror is not double exposure. The ghost hunters episode is a random FLIR sequence and you didn't comment on the woman and her surgeons testimony of her aneurism surgery and cognitive recall. Coincidentally, the same scenario happened to one of my doctors which had an aneurism.

I understand what you are saying, because I think your views mirror mine at one point in my life, but eventually, you'll come to the conclusion that either your interpretation can be flawed, or that you are overlooking certain aspects because of a traditionally held belief system which is not capable of answering all the questions and must be updated as new criteria arise, are founded as fact or experienced. And there is nothing un-Biblical about that.

Well if you want to see the proverbial burning bush, there are plenty of way's and they're all scientificly dangerous. Ask any doctor and he would advise you against it, most junkies, drug addicts or tweekers, experiance hightend hallucinatory state's, you've seen them, heck we all have, when they're strung out on the fringes of insanity because what they've done, is use pharmaciticals to keep there body stung out for the longest period of time possible with absolutely no sleep. So it would be exactly the same as fasting in the wilderness for 7 days and nights, in fact by day three of doing that to your own body not allowing yourself to sleep, your mind experiances a melt down phase where reality and the dream state collide.

Crowley (OTO) did it, it's what got him a visit to the nut-house and when I heard about it, I myself was tempted to try it. My strongest advise is "DONT" because you can make yourself increadibly unwell and I dont mean physically I mean mentally! Voice's talking to you as clear as day and Spiders crawling up your arms and leg's whilst lightning flashes in the sky, it's called taking your mind to the point of no return and the reason they call it the point of no return, is because very few people make it back.

Next