PostWed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 pm » by Sevens

Bible Prophecy and the Coming Muslim anti-Christ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ8C-qe3qSM

Initiate

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 am » by Sevens

The Bloodline of the Antichrist - Perry Stone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ENi7KTki0

Note the Eden part and the Seventh!

1st Eden is revealed today from the hidden made manifest guided by the opened Book of the lamb whether people like it or not so we must be in the times unto destiny. The time when the mountains dissolve who cannot demonstrate the truth.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 am » by Skydog

Cant watch all that sevens,is the muslim anti-christ coming or not?and if he is,what can i expect as an agnostic? :think:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 2:07 pm » by Sevens

I personally don't believe there will be a Islamic Mahdi, he would have to demonstrate himself and that would need cooperation of the armies Heaven.

There is only one demonstration of the truth on this planet and that is the revealing of the foundations of the earth from the beginning throughout the ages of time attached to the open guiding book of the lamb in this day and the Islamic Mahdi is not attached to this. It comes from advanced Christianity in the upgrade by the establishment and demonstration of truth with realization.

The spilling of blood and black flag justice does not get you into Paradise, that is a complete deception caught in the snare of untruth by the fruits and witness.

Where the last chapter in revelation 22 finishes where the opened book of the lamb takes over leading mankind to the foundations of the world, the beginning unto the end from the foundations of the world. This new day spring does not emanate from Islamic but from advanced upgraded Christianity by the spirit of truth in demonstration.

Retrograde religion can upgrade or else it will desist because it will be unable to demonstrate itself as the truth resorting to brainwashing but cant show anything let alone demonstrate the truth walking in faith leading to results from the beginning.

The foundations of the world is the revealing of Dalamatia City submerged in the Persian Gulf, Dilmun/Babel and then 1st Eden submerged in the Mediterranean Sea and verified by two expeditions, there is no other demonstration but this leading to the guiding book of the lamb.

Those who hold a gun to the head or a knife to neck in spiritual impost leading to death and destruction will not enter paradise nor the Kingdom of Heaven, moreover unrepentant they will be judged and never to awaken in the eternal realm beyond time/space.

Atheism?? forget it mate that just an BS usurper idea leading to nothingness akin to a thief and a robber of eternal opportunity and has no demonstration of the truth at the end.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 pm » by Boondox681

here's to all this religious hoo-haa :badair:

some dude wrote some shit on some papyrus 2000 years ago stating that in order for the magical fairies to seal our fate,that there would first have to be a place for the 'chosen ones' to congregate.
ok.
so...mankind has had 2000 years TO WORK TOWARDS THIS GOAL.

how the fuck can this be called prophecy?

it can't.

here's a novel concept:
the Great I Am has given you the perfect tool.your brain.
use it as it was intended,to make your own decisions and to forge your own destiny.
not someone elses.

i know that takes all the responsibility away from others and places it upon yourself.

i wouldn't have it any other way :sunny:

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm » by Kinninigan

Boondox681 wrote: the magical fairies to seal our fate

in black majick practice you have the:

pentagram = symbol of venus

hexagram = symbol of saturn

and the 7 POINTED FAERIE STAR = the 7 elements of the universe (mainstream science only admits to 5 elements, one of these extra elements is "dark matter")

And yes faeires (interdimensional archons) can be summoned and controlled, at this level of the occult by "wizards"

:look:

The 7 pointed Faerie star:

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 5:12 pm » by Boondox681

and the 7 POINTED FAERIE STAR = the 7 elements of the universe (mainstream science only admits to 5 elements, one of these extra elements is "dark matter")

And yes faeires (interdimensional archons) can be summoned and controlled, at this level of the occult by "wizards"

if you believe it to be so.
the key word is 'you'

do you believe that there is an actual entity call satan or the devil whose sole purpose is to create chaos in your life?
if you say yes, i will bet all i own on the fact that your life is chaotic.
in my life,there is no such entity,and all the chaos does not exist.

entire lifetimes have been WASTED in the attempt to evade or protect oneself from from this 'creation'

the 'devil' is a creation of one person who committed an act or atrocity that they were not willing to take responsibility for.it's that simple.plus the fact that humans are fuckin stupid sheep doesn't hurt any.

if one man has a 'crazy' idea...it's just that.
but if millions of people BELIEVE that idea....it's not so crazy any more,is it?

i think hitler would attest to that fact.

seriously,thanx for a very 'awesome' conversation this morn
i value your POV :cheers:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm » by Kinninigan

Boondox681 wrote:

if you believe it to be so.
the key word is 'you'

do you believe that there is an actual entity call satan or the devil whose sole purpose is to create chaos in your life?
if you say yes, i will bet all i own on the fact that your life is chaotic.
in my life,there is no such entity,and all the chaos does not exist.

entire lifetimes have been WASTED in the attempt to evade or protect oneself from from this 'creation'

the 'devil' is a creation of one person who committed an act or atrocity that they were not willing to take responsibility for.it's that simple.plus the fact that humans are fuckin stupid sheep doesn't hurt any.

if one man has a 'crazy' idea...it's just that.
but if millions of people BELIEVE that idea....it's not so crazy any more,is it?

i think hitler would attest to that fact.

seriously,thanx for a very 'awesome' conversation this morn
i value your POV :cheers:

hmmm maybe i get these ideas FROM THE OCCULTISTS WHO PUBLISH THIS STUFF THEMSELVES

here is one link I use alot to study the occult, the only ones who ever call me crazy are occultists...

:rtft:

THE THEOSOPHICAL LIBRARY

http://hpb.narod.ru/lib.htm

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 pm » by Boondox681

FROM THE OCCULTISTS WHO PUBLISH THIS STUFF THEMSELVES

i can publish anything i want and i am bat-shit crazy.
if you choose to believe another,so be it.
all that matters is whether or not YOU can do these things that are published.

knowing and living the truth are two different things.
in order to KNOW the truth,simply:
BELIEVE SOMEONE ELSE
in order to LIVE the truth,simply:
INFORM YOURSELF
INVOLVE YOURSELF

the key word.....yourself.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 pm » by The57ironman

Boondox681 wrote:
i know that takes all the responsibility away from others and places it upon yourself.

peace

:cheers: :dancer:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Next