Biblical Prophecy being fulfilled, i.e. end of Age of Pisces

Writer

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 1:18 am » by Esther40

We are seeing Biblical prophecy happening daily, How about yesterday's earthquake that toppled the historical Cathedral's spire in the square of Christchurch, New Zealand? How symbolic was that? :pray: And the US National Christmas Tee being destroyed by wind on Saturday? How symbolic was that?! :pray: And all these Arab kings / dictators :hell: being overthrown? How coincidental is that?!! :pray:

"End times" is not correct nor is "End of the world". Some Bibles have the correct translation: "End of the age". We are seeing the end of the Age of Pisces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. The cosmic alignment of 12/21/12 will confirm this.

"Heaven" is used incorrectly by most as it is very different from"heavens" or skies. Heaven is a frame-of-mind. :banana:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 am » by Muchtyman

esther40 wrote:We are seeing Biblical prophecy happening daily, How about yesterday's earthquake that toppled the Cathedral's spire in the square of Christchurch, New Zealand? How symbolic was that? :pray: And the US National Christmas Tee being destroyed by wind on Saturday? How symbolic was that?! :pray: And all these Arab kings / dictators being overthrown? How coincidental is that?!! :pray:

"End times" is not correct nor is "End of the world". Some Bibles have the correct translation: "End of the age". We are seeing the end of the Age of Pieces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. The cosmic alignment of 12/21/12 will confirm this.

"Heaven" is used incorrectly by most as it is very different from"heavens" or skies. Heaven is a frame-of-mind. :banana:

Yep ............We certainly live in interesting times , be careful ...on this forum being a believer in the end times = Doomtard , which some folk equate with fearmongering .

ps............... The Age Of Pieces ? .................... :flop:

Writer

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 1:14 am » by Esther40

muchtyman wrote:
esther40 wrote:"End times" is not correct nor is "End of the world". Some Bibles have the correct translation: "End of the age". We are seeing the end of the Age of Pieces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. The cosmic alignment of 12/21/12 will confirm this. "Heaven" is used incorrectly by most as it is very different from"heavens" or skies. Heaven is a frame-of-mind. :banana:

Yep ............We certainly live in interesting times , be careful ...on this forum being a believer in the end times = Doomtard , which some folk equate with fearmongering.

I'm not scared and I try to help people. So, be aware, now "everybody will be judged according to their actions" - Bible. :nails:

Writer

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 am » by Dragonfly1

I agree with you poster. This is the end times or the end of the age.

Tribulation period is just around the corner; fasten your seat belts.

THe Lord Jesus is going to return in our lifetimes...

Yes HE is!! :banana:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 am » by Truthdefender

boondox681 wrote:

This is the truest thing you have ever said Boon, vulgar and jest or not!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 am » by Alphafemale

tHERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT NUST COME TO PASS FIRST. THESE THINGS WILL NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. RELAX & HAVE FAITH DEAR PEOPLE.

During the last days of His mortal ministry, Jesus said, ''These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'' (John 16:33)

Writer

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm » by Esther40

dragonfly1 wrote:I agree with you poster. This is the end times or the end of the age. Tribulation period is just around the corner; fasten your seat belts. The Lord Jesus is going to return in our lifetimes... Yes HE is!!

Dragonfly,

When is the exact date for the end of the Age of Pieces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius? Was it Jan. 23, 1997 like many websites say? Or is it Dec. 21, 2012 like alot of doomsayers claim? Whether individuals believe this or that is NOT the question, it's a cosmological question and answer. Maybe I should ask some astronomers?!

I think we are in the Tribulation period right now! And I think the Christ has returned and made himself known, :pray: although alot of people do NOT like what he has to say. :hell: Who would have guessed?! :ohno:

Writer

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 pm » by Esther40

I wrote the op before the Japan Earthquake of 3/11. Check out Matthew 3:11, "I baptize you with water for repentence..." Huh! :pray: