Biblical Prophecy "Start of World War 3 Begins With Egypt"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:38 am » by Truthdefender

jeckk wrote:It seems like every time a world leader uses the bathroom, there is someone to claim biblical prophecy predicted it would happen, and then they continue to give their theories of how the rest of the prophecy should be interpreted.

The only prophecies that actually come true, are the ones that are so incredibly vague that they could literally mean anything.

I'm not saying prophecies can't be true, but so far I haven't witnessed one solid prophecy come to pass, not a single one.

Yeah, which ones are those? The Bible is not nostradamus brah.
The Bible named Cyrus the Persian,over \125 years before he was born. The Bible described alexander the great with astounding accuracy over 200 years before he was born. The Bible predicted the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem by the very people who did it (Romans). The Bible predicted the great diaspora far in advance. The Bible predicted the Jewish return to Israel, to the day. The Bible predicted you would say that jeckk, and what your attitude would be about the Bible in our day. The Bible wins.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:44 am » by Jeckk

eliakim wrote:
jeckk wrote:I'm not saying prophecies can't be true, but so far I haven't witnessed one solid prophecy come to pass, not a single one.

LOL, so many prophecies have been fulfilled, I could fill a book of them.

I have shared a few on DTV in the last year, if you have the eyes to see them.

Non vague prophecies? If you could fill a book of them then clearly you can post one of your best for us right now, no?

I'll give you an example of what I consider a "vague prophecy", or at least borderline vague. The Hopi tribes have a prophecy of end times, and one such indicator was that "Snakes of iron will cross the lands", usually referencing railroads, maybe phone/power/water lines, or maybe its referring to something else. To me this is a vague prophecy that can be interpreted in a million different ways, and the instant something SIMILAR to being along the lines of the prophecy happens, everyone claims it was true prophecy.

I want to see prophecy say "No matter what happens, between this date and that date, THIS EXACT EVENT will happen". If prophecy can't do that then to me its just an educated shotgun guess, period. For example it's fairly easy to predict that flying cars will one day be a reality, and I could easily claim a prophecy that one day the sky will be filled with plastic type bubbles that carry matter around the earth. Predicting inevitability isn't hard, especially when you only have to predict a GENERAL result.

Back to my point, show me REAL prophecy.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 am » by Jeckk

truthdefender wrote:
jeckk wrote:It seems like every time a world leader uses the bathroom, there is someone to claim biblical prophecy predicted it would happen, and then they continue to give their theories of how the rest of the prophecy should be interpreted.

The only prophecies that actually come true, are the ones that are so incredibly vague that they could literally mean anything.

I'm not saying prophecies can't be true, but so far I haven't witnessed one solid prophecy come to pass, not a single one.

The Bible named Cyrus the Persian,over \125 years before he was born. The Bible described alexander the great with astounding accuracy over 200 years before he was born. The Bible predicted the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem by the very people who did it (Romans). The Bible predicted the great diaspora far in advance. The Bible predicted the Jewish return to Israel, to the day. The Bible predicted you would say that jeckk, and what your attitude would be about the Bible in our day. The Bible wins.

So a book named someone? Sounds like self fulfillment to me, not prophetic mysticism.

The bible didn't say anything special about Alexander the Great, prove me wrong.

The bible predicted the destruction of a temple? Wow, no one destroys temples! It must be prophetic! And wow they even named the most powerful entity that was opposed to outside religious teachings would do it! Amazing! /sarcasm off

The jewish people didn't return to Israel to the day, show me this passage, because there was NO date given. And once again, self fulfilled prophecy. If it's something humans are 100% in control of, it can't be prove to be prophecy. If my great great great grandfather prophecized that I would be born on my exact birthday (and then my parents manipulated conception) would you say wow he must be a prophet? Of course not.

And wow, the bible predicts that there will be people opposed to its ridiculous teachings, who would have thought. Does this not scream "mind trap" to you? "Here listen to what I say, but btw someone will try to tell you otherwise in the future, DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS! EVEN IF IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE! ONLY BELIEVE ME NO MATTER WHAT!"

Once again, show me ONE real solid prophecy. Either something cosmic, something mystical, or totally unexplainable.

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:52 am » by Drafur

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:10 am » by Truthdefender

jeckk wrote:
truthdefender wrote:

So a book named someone? Sounds like self fulfillment to me, not prophetic mysticism.

The bible didn't say anything special about Alexander the Great, prove me wrong.

The bible predicted the destruction of a temple? Wow, no one destroys temples! It must be prophetic! And wow they even named the most powerful entity that was opposed to outside religious teachings would do it! Amazing! /sarcasm off

The jewish people didn't return to Israel to the day, show me this passage, because there was NO date given. And once again, self fulfilled prophecy. If it's something humans are 100% in control of, it can't be prove to be prophecy. If my great great great grandfather prophecized that I would be born on my exact birthday (and then my parents manipulated conception) would you say wow he must be a prophet? Of course not.

And wow, the bible predicts that there will be people opposed to its ridiculous teachings, who would have thought. Does this not scream "mind trap" to you? "Here listen to what I say, but btw someone will try to tell you otherwise in the future, DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS! EVEN IF IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE! ONLY BELIEVE ME NO MATTER WHAT!"

Once again, show me ONE real solid prophecy. Either something cosmic, something mystical, or totally unexplainable.

You have already backed yourself into a corner my friend. It would seem that no amount of proof will soften your heart. God will have to do that if He chooses to.

And Cyrus the Persian be a self-fulfilling prophecy, logically.

Let me give you a brief overview. The Israelites were taken captive by the Babelonians in 606 BC or so. Ezekiel prophesied that this captivity would last 70 years. His prophecy by the way was well before this by the way.

The Babylonians were conquered by the Medo-Persians in 536BC, led by Cyrus the Great and Darius the Med.

Here is what Isaiah said about it maybe even closer to 175 years before:

"26 Who confirms the word of His servant,
And performs the counsel of His messengers;
Who says to Jerusalem, ‘You shall be inhabited,’
To the cities of Judah, ‘You shall be built,’
And I will raise up her waste places;
27 Who says to the deep, ‘Be dry!
And I will dry up your rivers’;
28 Who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd,
And he shall perform all My pleasure,
Saying to Jerusalem, “You shall be built,”
And to the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.” Isaiah 44:26-28

After conquering Babylon, Cyrus allowed the Israelites to return to Jerusalem and rebuild.

And also agaain here:
Cyrus, God’s Instrument
1 “Thus says the LORD to His anointed,
To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held—
To subdue nations before him
And loose the armor of kings,
To open before him the double doors,
So that the gates will not be shut: Is.45:1

4For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. Is.45:4

Prophecy is the way God proves He is who He says He is. Search brother, ask Him. We are heading into dark times, dont be one of e the ignorant. Search even with skepticism, just like you have for proof of aliens. You will not be disappointed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:18 am » by Jeckk

truthdefender wrote: You have already backed yourself into a corner my friend. It would seem that no amount of proof will soften your heart. God will have to do that if He chooses to.

Let me give you a brief overview. The Israelites were taken captive by the Babelonians in 606 BC or so. Ezekiel prophesied that this captivity would last 70 years. His prophecy by the way was well before this by the way.

The Babylonians were conquered by the Medo-Persians in 536BC, led by Cyrus the Great and Darius the Med.

After conquering Babylon, Cyrus allowed the Israelites to return to Jerusalem and rebuild.

And also agaain here:
Cyrus, God’s Instrument

4For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. Is.45:4

Prophecy is the way God proves He is who He says He is. Search brother, ask Him. We are heading into dark times, dont be one of e the ignorant. Search even with skepticism, just like you have for proof of aliens. You will not be disappointed.

There's nothing wrong with my heart, at least not compared to your bible. I'm the kind of person who would sacrifice my eternal soul to spare a person such as Hitler from even a moments torture, just because I couldn't stand the thought of it.

Btw everything you've said falls under the category of "vague", "self-fulfilling" or both. If an all powerful being wants my attention, they'd need to do a little more than spout off some vague hippiesque poetry that can mean anything.

Whatever I am, I swear eternal pursuit of REAL truth. I refuse to believe words with no solid backing, because if I did, I could easily become corrupt. I am a sovereign and bow to no god, mighty or weak. I'll help those who need it and fight those against it.

And now I ask once again, does anyone have any NON VAGUE solid proof of prophetic truth?

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 am » by Zeropoint

2020vision wrote:Mubarak shows the hidden hand so yeah all is going very well.
http://cryptogon.com/?p=20520

Well spotted 2020 :flop: .

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 am » by Truthdefender

jeckk wrote:
truthdefender wrote: You have already backed yourself into a corner my friend. It would seem that no amount of proof will soften your heart. God will have to do that if He chooses to.

And also agaain here:
Cyrus, God’s Instrument

There's nothing wrong with my heart, at least not compared to your bible. I'm the kind of person who would sacrifice my eternal soul to spare a person such as Hitler from even a moments torture, just because I couldn't stand the thought of it.

Btw everything you've said falls under the category of "vague", "self-fulfilling" or both. If an all powerful being wants my attention, they'd need to do a little more than spout off some vague hippiesque poetry that can mean anything.

Whatever I am, I swear eternal pursuit of REAL truth. I refuse to believe words with no solid backing, because if I did, I could easily become corrupt. I am a sovereign and bow to no god, mighty or weak. I'll help those who need it and fight those against it.

And now I ask once again, does anyone have any NON VAGUE solid proof of prophetic truth?

\Good luck to you then brother. I was not attacking your heart. We all come to an understanding sooner or later. Peace.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 am » by Graci

Vomit enters my mouth every time I hear myths involving 'bible prophecies', the science fiction event that is 'Niribu' or anything involving 2012 and the Mayan Calender. What you might want to consider researching instead of these myths, is what appears to be a concerted effort to destroy the middle class and usher in a new age of neofeudalism. I'm out of here.
The culture of mainstream Western society has been dumbed down to a point where children's books and comic books are the main source of inspiration for the motion picture industry.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 am » by Roadkill

graci wrote:Vomit enters my mouth every time I hear myths involving 'bible prophecies', the science fiction event that is 'Niribu' or anything involving 2012 and the Mayan Calender. What you might want to consider researching instead of these myths, is what appears to be a concerted effort to destroy the middle class and usher in a new age of neofeudalism. I'm out of here.

Don't go! These tools need to hear more of what you say!
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

PreviousNext