Biblical Prophecy "Start of World War 3 Begins With Egypt"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:58 am » by Truthdefender

roadkill wrote:
graci wrote:Vomit enters my mouth every time I hear myths involving 'bible prophecies', the science fiction event that is 'Niribu' or anything involving 2012 and the Mayan Calender. What you might want to consider researching instead of these myths, is what appears to be a concerted effort to destroy the middle class and usher in a new age of neofeudalism. I'm out of here.

Don't go! These tools need to hear more of what you say!

Why don't you school us? I have never seen you post researched material of any kind. Just you opinion, which is roadkill to me homie.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am » by Eliakim

Well there have been so many prophecies fulfilled it is hard to choose which one would be the best to provide you with.

What would you like OT prophecies or the prophecies of Christ? Then we have the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Essene teachings of the elect.

What's current?

The appointed time that came in 2010 and its related prophecies to do with the Middle East is probably the most appropriate for this thread. Then of course we have Obama in Rev 13, Rev 17 and 18 is also about the USA.

Also current is Matthew 10 and my arrest. Christ predicted that when our people were being arrested the Son of Man would come. The Son of Man is a term of endearment for a prophet. He also called me the Queen of the South and told Israel that the only sign that they would receive would be the sign of Jonah. The whale turned up in Israel in May 2010 as predicted.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 am » by Will69ease

The sick IRONY about this is the idiot who LIVES here and posted this got one right...sort of.
He or she won't respond to what I am saying because they know I know they could care less what I have to say.
Flood this web site with almost true or believable bullshit long enough, and the masses of idiots that come here will believe it. Or at the very least be brainwashed by them.
I know that there are predatory people here...sav asshole is one of them.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 am » by Eliakim

This was sent out around the world on the 3rd of June 2010.

Beast from the Sea Flotilla

On the 1st of June 18.06 GMT we warned Israel (via xxxxxxxx) that there was another boat on its way. Well today, (2nd of June) there are news reports that there is another boat going to try to break the blockade into Gaza. Turkey says its ready to go to war with Israel and the book of Revelation tells Turkey to repent and return to God. [1]

The latest footage released by Israel shows that soldiers were attacked prior to boarding the 'Mavi Marmara'. [3] Apparently, Mavi Marmara means 'Spirit of Humanity' and as we have mentioned that boat and its aggressors certainly did not come from the Spirit of God.

Now the Irish ship MV 'Rachel Corrie' is on a collision course with the Israeli navy and as already begun threatening Israel. [2] How dare Ireland threaten Israel, what on earth has got into everyone. As we know Ireland is no newcomer to terrorism, the UK put up with it for years. No surprise then that Ireland is involved with Gaza and what has become the disaster flotilla of human will doing its utmost to break the nation of Israel against the will of God. We agree with Israel that no true humanitarian activist would stand with Hamas and its supporters. Even the Son of Hamas does not stand with them because he knows the truth because he lived it. Can you imagine how the USA would respond if the shoe was on the other foot? Can you imagine how Iran would respond put in the same position? They would blow you out of the water. How history repeats itself with its Trojan horse.

BEAST FROM THE SEA?

Anyway, let's look at the Beast from the Sea and what it says in the scriptures. There has been much speculation about the Sea people who invaded Egypt and Israel in ancient times as recorded in the murals in Egypt. Well now we know the Wild Turkey that came from the med.

Revelation chapter 13 talks about the beast from the Sea and the Leo the Leopard. We have already mentioned that Obama has had a hand in this flotilla disaster and the evidence is clear, that it has been planned for a very long time due to the banners and rallies that had already been organized well in advance internationally to demonize Israel.

Chapter 20 also talks about Satan's doom and in Hebrew HaSatan is the accuser. Who is accusing Israel internationally? You've got it in one. Who is the beast and the false prophet? It doesn't take rocket science to work it out when people on the 'Mavi Maramara' were singing about killing the Jews. It also states that the Sea gave up the dead and the dead are judged.

Would a true humanitarian ever condone that anyone tries to break the blockade of a country that is defending itself from those that give it no right to exist? Certainly not. Would a true humanitarian stand with those that sing about killing others and dying in martyrdom for their own cause of gaining international PR and manipulating the world to accept their demands? Certainly not! Would a true humanitarian condone risking the sanity of children by putting them on a boat where others are singing about killing others? Certainly not!. Would true humanitarians condone using children as a defence mechanism? Certainly not.

Yet, after all the hostility, violence and outcome of death, they still have the audacity to send another boat with threats against a soveriegn nation for their own ends. No good will come of this Ireland and it will rebound on you, the people and all the other countries that have got involved in it. The Christ said that the measure you give will be the measure you will receive and it comes back to you 30, 60 and 100 times. That's karma for you and now the Vatican has the audacity to get involved, is their nose not bloody enough already! Well it will be by the time God has finished with you all. God and his legions of light and love will do all they can to stop a world war and dare anyone stand in his way or the way of his blessed ones.

May divine justice be done for his Glory

The LORD God of Israel

May your will be done

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 am » by Will69ease

FU

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 am » by Eliakim

"No good will come of this Ireland and it will rebound on you, the people and all the other countries that have got involved in it."

So what followed for Ireland after we wrote the above in June 2010?

Six months later.

29th December 2010

"40,000 homes in Northern Ireland have been without water all over Christnas. Now check out the Liquid Gold visions posted earlier this month. While the people were racing to materialism another reality was transpiring. While the people were racing to the sales instead of for the glory of God to overcome prejudice, the pipes were freezing, bursting, the liquid gold of God was running away from them.

The number 40 relates to the holy prophet sent by God in the bible, it also relates to the prophecy from Nostradamus about the one that would come in the last days of the end times.

Is it a sign from God? Yes.

Ireland broke the covenant and the promise that God made for the children of the world.

May the good will of God be done.

May everyone learn from this, that water is liquid gold, do not take it for granted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then what happened?

Matthew 10

MONDAY, 10 JANUARY 2011

The Arrest - Son of Man - Matt 10
Christ predicted that on his account his followers would be arrested. It is written in Matthew chapter 10. "But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. "

No coincidence that this is chapter 10 and we have just come to the end of 2010.

In this chapter the Christ foretold that his followers would not finish going through the towns of Israel before the the Son of Man comes. As we know Israel was reinstated in the 20th century, the Son of Man was sent to Israel in 2006. As far as I am aware the Israeli's had not reinstated all of the ancient towns in Israel at that time.

Most biblical scholars agree that when the Christ spoke about the Son of Man he was not speaking of himself. The term 'Son of Man' is a term of endearment for the prophet of God. Hence, why Daniel and Ezekiel were also called 'Son of Man'.

I can tell you now that whatever the elemental forces (Gal 4) try to do to me and the holy ones of God, they will pay handsomely for their transgressions of the true law of God.

Chapter 10 of Matthew speaks of the disclosure and that nothing will remain hidden. All will be brought into the light of day.

The one called the Son of Man was arrested on the 3rd of January and while I was in their custody, I told the police that the floods would come next.

Due to me not having a computer at the time I was not aware that QUEENSLAND had been flooded the night that I told the police that the floods would come next.

Was the flooding of Queensland a sign to the world?

Yes

Another sign from God that his Queen is here.

Are there any other prophecies to support this? Yes, Nostradamus also predicted that the floods would come when the prophet of God came in his Iris prophecy.

On the 18th of January I appeared in court. Matthew chapter ten mentions the town councils where the magistrates court is held.

The last thing that I said to those that were in court was 'Forgive them Father, they know not what they do'.

The night that the judgement was made against me, the town where I live and the adjacent motorway was flooded. A weeks rain fell in one night.

The newspaper headline was 'FLOOD FURY'. and the locals did not understand the sign from God.

Remember this 'I AM INNOCENT'.

Number 18 is also important and it came up a lot in the crop circles in 2010. The number 18 is to do with 'materialism destroying spirituality'.

The day following the court case I read the local newspaper, there was a man in court the same day. He was a police marksman, in other words a paid killer.

The day this innocent one went to court, she shared the court with a paid killer.

Now what does that remind you of? The trial of Christ.

Now we know that the murderer that the people chose instead of Christ, was a paid killer who was working for the rulers of the day. He wasn't just a common criminal like the bible portrays.

The heavenly Father works in mysterious ways.

Onwards and upwards

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am » by Tomjay

drafur wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 pm » by Savwafair2012

While Egypt, and its Suez Canal, have been worry one for investors world wide since last week, the next big question is whether this dissent could spread to other countries around the region, and world.

It's a challenge to state led authoritarian capitalism, but it is also a response to rising food costs and soaring unemployment. There is also the social media factor, which has allowed protesters to circumvent traditional state run media sources and organize more efficiently.

Okay so Ii'm starting a list of all the counties effected by the looming muslum revolution
if I have left any out please feel free to add them
Algeria
Morocco
Jordan
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Libya
Yemen
Pakistan
Vietnam
Venezuela
China
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 3:29 am » by Roadkill

Russia and the US are using food as a weapon to cause unrest in the ME.

People in the ME spends over 40% of their income on food. Due to low crop yields and Americas use of corn for ethanol have caused the prices of Corn to sky rocket, bringing unrest to these areas.

Dictators give people just enough to retain power and to keep the populace on a short leash... Now the citizens are turning on the people holding the leash.

And yes, this will end poorly for Israel, but that is their fault. Their brand of diplomacy is about to bite them in the ass.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 am » by Rahkriga

tntbw wrote:Egypt and Israel have already been to war twice in the last century. The score stands at one win each. Did the Bible prophecy mention this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Of course it didnt...and those that believe in the bible would rather forget that little fact. THey are constantly trying to say "this is the end" no matter how many times they have been wrong int he past. The bible gives contradictory messages...one passage says that man will never know when the end will come, then other passages say when its going to happen. Ambiguity at it best.

PreviousNext