Biden Dorks Out

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm » by Muchtyman

Apparently unaltered pic of the VP .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/russloar/6128702879/

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 pm » by Seahawk

muchtyman wrote:Apparently unaltered pic of the VP .

Hahahahaha!

........................Hear No Evil.........................Speak no evil............................See No Evil

http://www.flickr.com/photos/russloar/6128702879/

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm » by Masterhunter

What the heck is that silver futuristic city looking thing in front of John Boehner?
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.
"Sorry wrong meeting... Again... I keep getting my days mixed up... Tomorrow is the meeting at the docks" - Bill Hicks

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm » by The57ironman

masterhunter wrote:What the heck is that silver futuristic city looking thing in front of John Boehner?

.........it's a Lunar-Disneyland model he brought back from there , last weekend.... :mrgreen:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm » by Masterhunter

the57ironman wrote:
masterhunter wrote:What the heck is that silver futuristic city looking thing in front of John Boehner?

.........it's a Lunar-Disneyland model he brought back from there , last weekend.... :mrgreen:

I couldn't find anything looking like this object. Any other Ideas as to what it might be? :think: :headscratch:
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.
"Sorry wrong meeting... Again... I keep getting my days mixed up... Tomorrow is the meeting at the docks" - Bill Hicks

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 pm » by Minihaha

masterhunter wrote:
the57ironman wrote:

I couldn't find anything looking like this object. Any other Ideas as to what it might be? :think: :headscratch:

I heard that a new city is being built in Uzbekastan that is suppose to look futuristic.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:22 pm » by Masterhunter

minihaha wrote:I heard that a new city is being built in Uzbekastan that is suppose to look futuristic.

All I found on a google search was "Nukus". I really want to know what that thing is. Could it be a model of the Denver airport?
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm » by Taintedsample

The real funny thing is:

This is how his face normally looks when he relaxes. He's probably sharting in his adult diaper....

its definitely not the Denver airport (DIA)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm » by Rydher

Come on guys...

Coin Silver Inkstand

Before the Speaker calls each session of the House to order, the coin silver inkstand is placed on the Speaker’s lectern. The inkstand is considered the oldest surviving relic of the House, dating from between 1810 and 1820. Although its origins are mysterious, it most likely came into the House around 1819, when the old Chamber (now Statuary Hall) was first in use. The inkstand’s earliest record is an 1821 portrait of Henry Clay in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery, where is pictured on a table at Clay’s side. The inkstand is stamped with the mark of J. Leonard, a Georgetown silversmith and watch maker. The tray contains three crystal inkwells and is adorned on both sides by swags and medallions with eagles. The feet of the tray take the form of fasces with snakes winding around them, a classical symbol of wisdom supporting authority and the strength of unity.

The inkstand is made of coin silver (.90 purity), and has a rectangular shape, measuring 11 ¼ inches long by 7 inches wide by 2 ½ inches deep. It has a hinged handle, which stands six inches in height. Three pressed glass ink containers sit in the stand.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm » by The57ironman

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Next