Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 8:33 pm » by fatbastard2.0

Hotpot wrote:As a Brit who admires and fully supports the American constitution, I believe that NO CONDITIONS should be accepted.

I know that you are going to say that Brits freely gave up your guns but you have to realise that normal, law abiding Brits with guns were few and far between. It's ALWAYS been the criminals and government (one and the same, some might say) that have guns. So relinquishment of those guns in this country was not a big deal for the general public.

But for American citizens, gun ownership has been a RIGHT since the constitution. A RIGHT I fully support.

Because I truly believe that relinquishing your guns in the USA, which has long been classed as the continent that fully shines a beacon of freedom, will result in the final step of corporate tyranny. And there will be nobody to fight back.
And all those anti-gun brainwashed low IQ tossers will be throwing their hands up in dismay and asking in their ignorance, "How did it come to this?".

I wish you all the best of luck and hope that freedom prevails.

Hotpot. I know your your a newbee and young. Don't believe everything you read/hear or don't fully understand. Make your own decisions, believe in intuition, breath slowlly and relax. Life is before you, create it.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Writer

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm » by Hotpot

Ha! Thank you! Hardly young. 48 years old but despite not knowing everything, I'm pretty clued up.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 pm » by The57ironman

Obama Will Use Children to Deliver His Gun Control Message

President Obama is going to surround himself with children when he announces his gun control plans today, making it clear who legislators should keep in mind when they decide whether they will support him —and obviously not passing up an opportunity to go for the emotional jugular.

By highlighting children, Obama is signaling that he is willing to stop at nothing in his effort to get serious gun reform passed. The president is telling the opposition that he will use every single tool in his toolbox to get what he wants.
“I can tell you that tomorrow the president and vice president will hold an event here at the White House to unveil a package of concrete proposals to reduce gun violence and prevent future tragedies like the one in Newtown, Connecticut,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said yesterday. “They will be joined by children from around the country who wrote the president letters in the wake of that tragedy, expressing their concerns about gun violence and school safety along with their parents.”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/01/16/ ... l-message/

watch live...?

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/01/16/WATC ... 358347762/

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 pm » by SUKHOV

The57ironman wrote:.

Obama Will Use Children to Deliver His Gun Control Message

President Obama is going to surround himself with children when he announces his gun control plans today, making it clear who legislators should keep in mind when they decide whether they will support him —and obviously not passing up an opportunity to go for the emotional jugular.

By highlighting children, Obama is signaling that he is willing to stop at nothing in his effort to get serious gun reform passed. The president is telling the opposition that he will use every single tool in his toolbox to get what he wants.
“I can tell you that tomorrow the president and vice president will hold an event here at the White House to unveil a package of concrete proposals to reduce gun violence and prevent future tragedies like the one in Newtown, Connecticut,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said yesterday. “They will be joined by children from around the country who wrote the president letters in the wake of that tragedy, expressing their concerns about gun violence and school safety along with their parents.”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/01/16/ ... l-message/

watch live...?

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/01/16/WATC ... 358347762/

Missed most of it

But the last part

"those americans who are counting on us, to keep them safe"

OH yeah. With executive kill orders, without needing a trial.

or armed guards at your kids school.

or that plethora of SS staff you have at your disposal?
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Previous