Bieber Vs Cyrus

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 11:46 am » by Tjahzi

Long time no see anything on the Disney clone program :mrgreen:

Justin Bieber’s true identity has been called into question in the wake of his arrest, with many wondering whether the Canadian hitmaker is in fact Miley Cyrus.

As this remarkable picture shows, Bieber and Miley share an uncanny resemblance.

But the similarities don’t end at aesthetics.

Bieber, 19, and Miley, 21, share a similar trajectory as they desperately go about shedding their child star image. And it would seem both of them are doing their damnedest to stir up controversy along the way.

While Miley chose twerking, spanking dwarves and the careful use of her unnaturally long tongue to prove she was no longer the bright eyed and bushy tailed star of days gone by, Bieber’s gone for a more general approach – allegedly driving under the influence and speeding; getting in with the wrong crowd; abandoning monkeys; weeing in mop buckets; egging neighbour’s houses; turning up late to gigs; spraying graffiti… the list goes on.

Also, both smoke, both wear godawful clothes and both have a quiff the general public can only dream of.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/24/justin-biebers-true-identity-called-into-question-4275578/

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 pm » by DarkHeart

Anyone who thinks either of these androids has any talent needs to be on medication :roll:

Come to think of it, they most likely already are :lol:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 9:07 pm » by Thebluecanary

It's creepy how alike they are.

I want to know, WTF does Disney do to their child stars to make them so desperately fucked up when they're adults?

In a way I'm sick of the media all up on Justin and Miley while ignoring REAL news that is happening. And in a way I feel compassion for the both of them. I was an idiot at 19; the difference was, I'd had a real childhood with real parents, and I didn't have millions of dollars and I wasn't surrounded by parasites who were just with me so they could get their names in the paper.

Also, not to read too much into it…but Beiber and Miley are both trying very hard to shed their squeaky clean child images by diving head first into the fucked up stuff that our fucked up country teaches young people to value; thug culture, sex, drugs, booze, fancy cars and STUFF. They're not the cause of what's rotten at the core of our society; they're casualties of it.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 10:06 pm » by socurran

Nasty clonish white kids supposedly talented =Bad Disney ! punks ! brats ! worse .......stinkers ! no talent . :( :alien51: :o :vomit: :yell: :shooting: :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 am » by RATRODROB

Some may wonder where were the parents when JB were growin up with all this absurd wealth, where were his guidance etc.
I reacon the home, family life of JB and MC would have been totally diff, but you know what, IMO sometimes it don't make any difference what sort of up bringing and guidance one may receive when growin up, if you are naturally a spoilt brat, a greedy selfish turd then it don't make no diff how you are brought up, you will be what you will be regard less.
some peeps just bring it all on to them selves.

JB and MC sure do look and act similar, but you know what, I think Lindsay Lohan should be chucked into the mix as well.

I wonder how many more of these kids will make the 27 or is it the 26 celebrity club............ :headscratch:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 am » by mediasorcery

gr8 role models for the children???

what sort of parent lets there kids worship these ugly talentless peoples?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.