Big Brother Government Monitoring Social Networking Sites

Initiate

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 pm » by Simpletruths10

Big Brother Government Monitoring Social Networking Sites

The United States government is monitoring Social Networking sites like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc. Information gathered from the social internet networking sites is valuable because users share private messages on these sites with their friends and family. Do you know who all your Friends on social networking sites are?

References
Computer world article stating that Big Brother is monitoring Social Networking Sites
http://blogs.computerworld.com/17165/ef ... =rss_blogs

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:51 pm » by Otomon

I really don't give a fuck if they want to monitor pictures of me getting wasted in my buddies house... what really bothers me is if they decide to monitor my posts here... then I am screwed!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 pm » by Otomon

2020vision wrote:
otomon wrote:I really don't give a fuck if they want to monitor pictures of me getting wasted in my buddies house... what really bothers me is if they decide to monitor my posts here... then I am screwed!

oto my friend believe me when i say you have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding your posts here :flop:

Oh? So you think the mods wont mid if I post my hardcore roricon incest hentai? That shit was banned in over 10 countries.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm » by Torofamily

Dude this sight and most sights like this are not only monitored but are even infiltrated (if thats to strong of a word) but they actually interact here from time to time. We cant stop them and i dont give a fuck what they think. When it comes down to it they got families just like us , what you think their going to do? Fuck em if they cant take a joke.

Free speech till they make us stop
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 am » by Cognoscenti

When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.--Thomas Jefferson. This country was founded on the pursuit of liberty with a great loss of life but also the end of tyranny. Those who do not remember their history are doomed to repeat it.

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 am » by Jacobmaru

Hi
I want to say this is good thing which done by Gov.
==========================================
Legal Jobs

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 2:07 am » by Torofamily

jacobmaru wrote:Hi
I want to say this is good thing which done by Gov.
==========================================

i no say good thing i say maybe bad thing by gov

what you think to this bot?
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image