disclose is f..ked

Initiate

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 pm » by Anrk0207

I recently had problems with the video's on this site and then pindz told me to use firefox or chrome.I have used both witch worked for a short while but from today it has fucked-up once again .disclose don't seem to give a shit .it looks like i will be on other sites from now on because disclose seems to have been corrupted.i do not have any problems with computer and have endless flash players to play most videos from around the world.so if there are any ideas :headscratch: out there on whats going on would be very much appreciated :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 pm » by Immortalgropher

Clean out your registry, run spybot search and destroy, a GOOD antivirus and defrag your computer.

I'm sure it'll all be fine.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm » by Boondox681

Clean out your registry, run spybot search and destroy, a GOOD antivirus and defrag your computer.

stellar advice :flop:
i use mozilla and opera and have never had a problem
peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 pm » by Anrk0207

immortalgropher wrote:Clean out your registry, run spybot search and destroy, a GOOD antivirus and defrag your computer.

don't have any problems with my computer defrag my computer every 4 hours there is no problem with my end. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » by TheDuck

Every 4 hours...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm » by Mozi!!a

anrk0207 wrote:I recently had problems with the video's on this site and then pindz told me to use firefox or chrome.I have used both witch worked for a short while but from today it has fucked-up once again .disclose don't seem to give a shit .it looks like i will be on other sites from now on because disclose seems to have been corrupted.i do not have any problems with computer and have endless flash players to play most videos from around the world.so if there are any ideas :headscratch: out there on whats going on would be very much appreciated :cheers:

whats the title??

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 am » by Anrk0207

what ever was wrong seems to be working still none the wiser. hey the duck u seem surprised that i defrag my computer every 4 hours i have too. do alot of work of it and in many suspicious web sites :cheers: .

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

its your browser,or your machine but more like in the software,abobe flash has a vulnerability in it,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 am » by Aragajag

Dont forget this site has many D.o.s. attacks, its not always smooth sailing for me trying to get to this site. I have found that some cookies can screw with stuff in your PC that are hard to trace and get out of the system.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 9:27 am » by TheDuck

anrk0207 wrote:what ever was wrong seems to be working still none the wiser. hey the duck u seem surprised that i defrag my computer every 4 hours i have too. do alot of work of it and in many suspicious web sites :cheers: .

Have you ever heard of VMWare?

Its a virtual machine, couldn't you work through that?

But an easier way is online-safety-sandbox-t24411.html :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next