Big pharma exposed by doctor

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 am » by Drjones

Before i digress on the subject, i would just like to say fck me with regards to the message that showed before i entered disclose, the message about the U.S government potentially looking to ban access to this site. :hell:

Doctor Launches Viral Drug Campaign
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/doctor-launche ... 16813.html :rtft:
A doctor whose life saving research was being ignored by other medics has launched a viral campaign to get his message heard. :clapper:

He told Sky News: "It costs around £6 to treat an adult with this drug. It is one of the most cost-effective ways of saving a life that exists in modern medicine.''

"But the drug's cost is part of the problem. There is not the same incentive for the pharmaceutical industry to promote it as there is for an expensive blockbuster.

EXPOSED, big pharma, big lie, big pharma, big god damn sick joke !! :vomit:

"I didn't realised how many obstacles there can be to patients getting the best treatment even after scientific research has provided the evidence."
- And a few people don't direct the decision making to the many ? :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 pm » by Nakchopoe

Big Pharma equals Big Dollar.

Pills = $ Bills

And when they are not, it's not a cure for the industries wallet, so it won't be accepted. Simple as that.
As long as Big Sheeple are not aware of that, it won't change either...

Sad, but true.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 1:53 pm » by Elnorel

Many have exposed them, many people know their game, but still they are reaping profits.
Why?

People are just too lazy to find a working alternative on the net (coloidal silver or example).
They prefer the Pharmacy and they get their pack of smokes on the way.

Human nature. Nough said.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 3:20 pm » by Nakchopoe

elnorel wrote:Human nature. Nough said.

word.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Initiate

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 pm » by Minihaha

I haven't trusted pharmacuticals since I was little. My dad'd Dr prescribe him something for blood pressure and it wasn't tested long enough and after my dad died from a heart attack and then my family watched a show about the exact medicine that my dad was prescribed, and how it actually increased a chance of heart attack up to 85% after being used for more than a couple months. Face it, they use people as lab rats. Our lovely Canadian government also sprayed it's own citizens with agent orange repeatedly. Our lovely Canadian government was also working with the USA on experimenting on Humans MK Ultra style, right up in Montreal Quebec.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 am » by Elnorel

Let the body fend of disease on its own, don't introduce weird/harmful chemicals that further disturb this balance.

Body is well equipped to handle any and all incursions.
Since we don't have proper living (bad food, not enough exercise, not enough fiber and raw vegies) the body gets weakened.

I thoroughly suggest RAW honey not that liquid crystal clear crap you can buy at the store, thats mainly just sugars.

Any leafy greens at least 1x per week.

Garlic and Turmeric (several times better than ginger). See these are not tasty on their own (horrible even).
Use moderate amount in anything you prefer them in, and raw please, so enzymes and acids get preserved.

You cant go wrong at farmers market.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 12:50 am » by Ishumble

Big Pharma=Big Devil. Good post

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 12:54 am » by Elnorel

Any big corporation is the devil.
Because their main concern is profits over dead bodies if necessary.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 3:00 am » by Kayla

It's the same in the UK, they have treatments for certain cancers, but won't allow everybody to have it, one woman was on the news saying she had been giving to cancer research for 10 years and now she has cancer and isn't allowed the treatment for it, fucked up.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 am » by Elnorel

Doesn't cancer treatment fall under your NHS?

Next