Big ships are hovering over all major cities !?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19840
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 am » by Slith


Thewatcher wrote:
dlslith wrote:Always wonder about a thread that starts off with " I think I saw"


:lol:

And the , " all over major cities " in the title is a little misleading.

The title should've read, " I think I saw a u.f.o ".

:headscratch:

True dat! :flop:
Image

Initiate
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 am » by theclarificator3


Oreocannon wrote:an orange unblinking light is not a satellite, traveling so low


It was not a light but a dark huge object.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9228
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 am » by Noentry


Oreocannon wrote:an orange unblinking light is not a satellite, traveling so low


Oreocannon I am not going to discredit what you saw. I was not there and it would be foolish of me to tell you what you saw.

I have seen more then one orange unblinking light in the sky before.

It is the sun reflecting of a plane I bet it was quite low in the sky, the atmosphere has a habit of refracting light and causing an orange blur.

So I would say to you it was just an optical illusion.

I want to see something that would make me say "WOW", now that is irrefutable.

No blurry orbs in the distance can do this for me.
I know what they are and they are explainable.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9228
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am » by Noentry


Oreocannon also this phenomena can be seen at night as it could easily be a refection of the sun of a satellite which still causes the orange blur.
Or at dusk and dawn when it is still quite dark yet the sun still catches a plane

Unusual but a proven fact.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 am » by Thewatcher


Noentry wrote:Oreocannon also this phenomena can be seen at night as it could easily be a refection of the sun of a satellite which still causes the orange blur.
Or at dusk and dawn when it is still quite dark yet the sun still catches a plane

Unusual but a proven fact.


I'll tell you what, "I thought I saw " Noentry and nobody can say I was wrong or debunk me on this one..


Upload to Disclose.tv



:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 am

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 am » by flsts1


I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.

Image

Just jokes, bud.....bring a camera when you go to work tomorrow... :flop:
Welcome back!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9228
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 am » by Noentry


Thewatcher wrote:
Noentry wrote:Oreocannon also this phenomena can be seen at night as it could easily be a refection of the sun of a satellite which still causes the orange blur.
Or at dusk and dawn when it is still quite dark yet the sun still catches a plane

Unusual but a proven fact.


I'll tell you what, "I thought I saw " Noentry and nobody can say I was wrong or debunk me on this one..


Upload to Disclose.tv



:flop:


HAHA classic.

I love Morecambe and wise.
British comedy at its finest.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Oreocannon wrote:thats really sad noentry, i have seen 2-3, all at night. and they clearly werent planes. no plane flies with mach 15.
its awesome



Awesome eyesight dude....11418 mph :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:49 pm

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:00 am » by Backway2


I have seen 4-5 UFOs over London during last 2-3 years. I have never seen giant motherships but things that are clearly neither airplanes nor helicopters, definitely.

There is one simple reason why most people don't see UFOs. They don't look up at the sky. I have build up a habit of looking at the sky a douzen times a day, just scanning the skies for a minute, that's all.

This is a link to an UFO I saw last 2 years ago from my backyard. Video is taken with my £50 camera so it is not spectacular, however whilst watching the UFO (it lasted well over 30 minutes) I was observing it through my old French binoculars. What this white dot is was difficult to describe for lack of words. It looked like big (size of a house) glass sphere from the center of which there was this bright pulsating light with frequency of at least once every second, maybe faster. There were no frames, no windows, no nothing that I could recognise as part of a vehicle we are aware of.

If this is an alien spaceship? I don't know, but it wasn't something we are aware of either.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ober_2010/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9228
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 am » by Noentry


Backway2 wrote:I have seen 4-5 UFOs over London during last 2-3 years. I have never seen giant motherships but things that are clearly neither airplanes nor helicopters, definitely.

There is one simple reason why most people don't see UFOs. They don't look up at the sky. I have build up a habit of looking at the sky a douzen times a day, just scanning the skies for a minute, that's all.

This is a link to an UFO I saw last 2 years ago from my backyard. Video is taken with my £50 camera so it is not spectacular, however whilst watching the UFO (it lasted well over 30 minutes) I was observing it through my old French binoculars. What this white dot is was difficult to describe for lack of words. It looked like big (size of a house) glass sphere from the center of which there was this bright pulsating light with frequency of at least once every second, maybe faster. There were no frames, no windows, no nothing that I could recognise as part of a vehicle we are aware of.

If this is an alien spaceship? I don't know, but it wasn't something we are aware of either.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ober_2010/




Hey cool.
Like I said I believe but I have not seen a wow that is an undeniable ETC.

The term UFO pisses me of.
It means unidentifiable.
Your video is cool but I would not put money on it being an ETC Extra Terrestrial Craft.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook