Big ships are hovering over all major cities !?

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 am » by Slith

Thewatcher wrote:
dlslith wrote:Always wonder about a thread that starts off with " I think I saw"

:lol:

And the , " all over major cities " in the title is a little misleading.

The title should've read, " I think I saw a u.f.o ".

:headscratch:

True dat! :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 am » by theclarificator3

Oreocannon wrote:an orange unblinking light is not a satellite, traveling so low

It was not a light but a dark huge object.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 am » by Noentry

Oreocannon wrote:an orange unblinking light is not a satellite, traveling so low

Oreocannon I am not going to discredit what you saw. I was not there and it would be foolish of me to tell you what you saw.

I have seen more then one orange unblinking light in the sky before.

It is the sun reflecting of a plane I bet it was quite low in the sky, the atmosphere has a habit of refracting light and causing an orange blur.

So I would say to you it was just an optical illusion.

I want to see something that would make me say "WOW", now that is irrefutable.

No blurry orbs in the distance can do this for me.
I know what they are and they are explainable.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am » by Noentry

Oreocannon also this phenomena can be seen at night as it could easily be a refection of the sun of a satellite which still causes the orange blur.
Or at dusk and dawn when it is still quite dark yet the sun still catches a plane

Unusual but a proven fact.
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 am » by Thewatcher

Noentry wrote:Oreocannon also this phenomena can be seen at night as it could easily be a refection of the sun of a satellite which still causes the orange blur.
Or at dusk and dawn when it is still quite dark yet the sun still catches a plane

I'll tell you what, "I thought I saw " Noentry and nobody can say I was wrong or debunk me on this one..

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 am » by flsts1

I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.

Just jokes, bud.....bring a camera when you go to work tomorrow... :flop:
Welcome back!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 am » by Noentry

Thewatcher wrote:
Noentry wrote:Oreocannon also this phenomena can be seen at night as it could easily be a refection of the sun of a satellite which still causes the orange blur.

I'll tell you what, "I thought I saw " Noentry and nobody can say I was wrong or debunk me on this one..

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

HAHA classic.

I love Morecambe and wise.
British comedy at its finest.
:cheers:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Oreocannon wrote:thats really sad noentry, i have seen 2-3, all at night. and they clearly werent planes. no plane flies with mach 15.
its awesome

Awesome eyesight dude....11418 mph :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:00 am » by Backway2

I have seen 4-5 UFOs over London during last 2-3 years. I have never seen giant motherships but things that are clearly neither airplanes nor helicopters, definitely.

There is one simple reason why most people don't see UFOs. They don't look up at the sky. I have build up a habit of looking at the sky a douzen times a day, just scanning the skies for a minute, that's all.

This is a link to an UFO I saw last 2 years ago from my backyard. Video is taken with my £50 camera so it is not spectacular, however whilst watching the UFO (it lasted well over 30 minutes) I was observing it through my old French binoculars. What this white dot is was difficult to describe for lack of words. It looked like big (size of a house) glass sphere from the center of which there was this bright pulsating light with frequency of at least once every second, maybe faster. There were no frames, no windows, no nothing that I could recognise as part of a vehicle we are aware of.

If this is an alien spaceship? I don't know, but it wasn't something we are aware of either.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ober_2010/

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 am » by Noentry

Backway2 wrote:I have seen 4-5 UFOs over London during last 2-3 years. I have never seen giant motherships but things that are clearly neither airplanes nor helicopters, definitely.

There is one simple reason why most people don't see UFOs. They don't look up at the sky. I have build up a habit of looking at the sky a douzen times a day, just scanning the skies for a minute, that's all.

This is a link to an UFO I saw last 2 years ago from my backyard. Video is taken with my £50 camera so it is not spectacular, however whilst watching the UFO (it lasted well over 30 minutes) I was observing it through my old French binoculars. What this white dot is was difficult to describe for lack of words. It looked like big (size of a house) glass sphere from the center of which there was this bright pulsating light with frequency of at least once every second, maybe faster. There were no frames, no windows, no nothing that I could recognise as part of a vehicle we are aware of.

If this is an alien spaceship? I don't know, but it wasn't something we are aware of either.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ober_2010/

Hey cool.
Like I said I believe but I have not seen a wow that is an undeniable ETC.

The term UFO pisses me of.
It means unidentifiable.
Your video is cool but I would not put money on it being an ETC Extra Terrestrial Craft.
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook