Big ships are hovering over all major cities !?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 am » by Freeman2011

theclarificator3 wrote:I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.
It could be an illusion, I'm not sure.
It was a very smooth surface UFO, black, disc-shaped, enormous in size could be 10 to 15 miles in diameter and 100 to 200 feet thick.

Incidentally for several weeks I noticed also a clear bifurcation of the sun light at the sunrise, even when no clouds are visible.
So I always questioned myself how this is possible?
My first thought: It has to be some kind of huge object interfering with the light of the sun for making this effect.
Now this.
I'm wondering if I'm crazy or I really saw what I saw today.
Maybe they are already here, in all metro areas, with their ships, fading by some sort of camouflage.
Maybe what I saw was just a glitch in their fading system for just a couple of minutes.

Anyone in a metro area had the same experience?

I think it sounds stupid that a ufo could be 15 miles in diameter, Can u imagine what sort of engineering that would take and to even get it off the ground i would say impossible.
I do believe in ufos though as i have seen many over the years and the best sighting i had was witnessed by 8 other people in 1996, It was about the length of a jumbo jet and about twice the width, It looked exactly like one of those ufos out of close encounters and flew over one of my friends house around 100-200 feet in the air, It was spinning and making a ringing humming noise as it went past, My friends kids seen it 1st out of the window and shouted us, It landed in a field about 300 yards from the house so we followed it over the field and could clearly see it about 50 feet through some trees landed on the ground, When we got to the trees it had just disappered.
Dont know how it just vanished but we did seem to have about 30 minutes of missing time for which we could not account for, Wish i would have had a video camera with me at the time as it totaly unbelievable.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 am » by Ufosarus

theclarificator3 wrote:I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.
It was a very smooth surface UFO, black, disc-shaped, enormous in size could be 10 to 15 miles in diameter and 100 to 200 feet thick.

Incidentally for several weeks I noticed also a clear bifurcation of the sun light at the sunrise, even when no clouds are visible.
My first thought: It has to be some kind of huge object interfering with the light of the sun for making this effect.
Now this.
Maybe they are already here, in all metro areas, with their ships, fading by some sort of camouflage.
Maybe what I saw was just a glitch in their fading system for just a couple of minutes.

hey man wasts wrong with u you must be on
some crazy shit!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 5:19 am » by *WillEase*

theclarificator3 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Noentry wrote:Just once I would like to witness a clear sighting of a UFO.
But to this day I have never seen one with my own eyes.

I have never seen a giant UFO over London, never. :top:
What does this make me unlucky or lucky?

It means you're normal. The idea of a select few who witness giant mother ships is absurd.

It is not absurd at all considering driving too early in the morning when low traffic.
Most of people were sleeping or just awaking not on the road.
I never said I was selected for see this, maybe a lot of people saw this, from different angles.

Yes it is. First of all, you said "Big Ships"...not the kinda thing anyone would miss no matter the hour. And if they were hovering over all major cities, tens of millions would see them.
Next time take a picture.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Let me be the 2nd to say

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 am » by Toxic32

Now this.

You are pretty sure about the size and thickness of this alleged UFO? I'm sure if I said I think I saw a black 20 mile x 200' thick UFO I would be under no illusion that what I was looking at was not a figment of my imagination don't you?? :think:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 10:54 am » by Ohzehgermans

Considering some posts here i'm kinda glad i stopped posting a while ago.
Some people here are having serious problems, zeh german thinks.

As soon as someone posts his or her strange encounter or whatever it was
- it will be dragged through the dirt and the poster is stamped being nuts.
And here on dtv are quite a few people acting not very nice.
Constructive criticism? Ha! This is getting absurd...

I too have had the one or other strange encounter in my life.
Not only U.F.O.s but ghostly entities and visions too. Strange dreams.
If i would post some of that stuff here i'm pretty damn sure i won't get
a single good reply that i can actually "use" for myself.
95% of all replies here on dtv are utter bullcrap.
Let's hope mankind dies in a quick poof. It's no loss, really.

But to get back to the big ships over major cities...
There could be something to it, cause i too recognized the sky changing
over the years. And recently there are quite some remarkable effects you can see IF
- you look at the right time AND IF
- you look frequently (e.g. at the same time every day)
And i'm kind of an early bird too. Often roaming the streets at 5 am.
Btw. the best time me thinks is between 3am and 7am.
Sometimes midnight is an excellent option too.
So... i'm not only talking about the sky, but about our surroundings.

Now you can call me nuts and that it is due to heavy drug-abuse in my early days... LOL
There are more things to this world we just don't understand with our retarded blind sight.
Who could have thought of the internet 100 years ago? They would have called you crazy.

Guys... get serious. I mean it. :headscratch:
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 am » by Knownawareness

Noentry before the video count was reset it had around 35000 views NO ONE has been able to tell me what it is.

The long cloud like object was stationary as I saw it in the sky I had a DIY infrared lens on my camera made from some old exposed/negative 35mm film. You can look at the sun through around 3 layers and not hurt you eyes. I filmed it in the beginning before a piece of this object broke away and proceeded towards the ground. Once it broke away I removed the DIY lens. This cannot be a meteor or comet as it was stationary before I got my tripod setup. Enjoy and please help me work it out.

Knownawareness

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 am » by Ohzehgermans

Knownawareness wrote:Noentry before the video count was reset it had around 35000 views NO ONE has been able to tell me what it is.

The long cloud like object was stationary as I saw it in the sky I had a DIY infrared lens on my camera made from some old exposed/negative 35mm film. You can look at the sun through around 3 layers and not hurt you eyes. I filmed it in the beginning before a piece of this object broke away and proceeded towards the ground. Once it broke away I removed the DIY lens. This cannot be a meteor or comet as it was stationary before I got my tripod setup. Enjoy and please help me work it out.

Knownawareness

I just love this! Take a look at superb camouflage tech and plasmoid behaviour.
I'm curious about the "hit" still. No question there was some kind of interacting.
Wonderful capture!
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 pm » by *WillEase*

Ohzehgermans wrote:Considering some posts here i'm kinda glad i stopped posting a while ago.
Some people here are having serious problems, zeh german thinks.

As soon as someone posts his or her strange encounter or whatever it was
- it will be dragged through the dirt and the poster is stamped being nuts.
And here on dtv are quite a few people acting not very nice.
Constructive criticism? Ha! This is getting absurd...

I too have had the one or other strange encounter in my life.
Not only U.F.O.s but ghostly entities and visions too. Strange dreams.
If i would post some of that stuff here i'm pretty damn sure i won't get
a single good reply that i can actually "use" for myself.
95% of all replies here on dtv are utter bullcrap.
Let's hope mankind dies in a quick poof. It's no loss, really.

But to get back to the big ships over major cities...
There could be something to it, cause i too recognized the sky changing
over the years. And recently there are quite some remarkable effects you can see IF
- you look at the right time AND IF
- you look frequently (e.g. at the same time every day)
And i'm kind of an early bird too. Often roaming the streets at 5 am.
Btw. the best time me thinks is between 3am and 7am.
Sometimes midnight is an excellent option too.
So... i'm not only talking about the sky, but about our surroundings.

Now you can call me nuts and that it is due to heavy drug-abuse in my early days... LOL
There are more things to this world we just don't understand with our retarded blind sight.
Who could have thought of the internet 100 years ago? They would have called you crazy.

Guys... get serious. I mean it. :headscratch:

Get serious?
Listen buddy, the OP asked for our opinion. It's not out of the realm of possibility that aliens use clouds to masquerade their presence. However, suggesting simply because we are on a conspiracy website that we should accept that hypothesis is what is absurd. If he (OP) really believes there are giant space ships hiding in the clouds that only he notices...he needs clinical help, not your attaboys.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm » by The57ironman

It's also ,not out of the realm of possibility , that NASA uses clouds to masquerade their presence.
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook