Big ships are hovering over all major cities !?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:45 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

The57ironman wrote:It's also ,not out of the realm of possibility , that NASA uses clouds to masquerade their presence.

:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:51 pm » by *WillEase*

Would you mind explaining to me what you mean by your comment "It's also not out of the realm of possibility that NASA uses clouds to masquerade their presence."
Are you being facetious?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:10 pm » by The57ironman

WillEase666 wrote:Would you mind explaining to me what you mean by your comment "It's also not out of the realm of possibility that NASA uses clouds to masquerade their presence."
Are you being facetious?

...90 % facetiousness , 10 % realm of possibility... :peep:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 11:13 pm » by Ohzehgermans

WillEase666 wrote:
Get serious?
Listen buddy, the OP asked for our opinion. It's not out of the realm of possibility that aliens use clouds to masquerade their presence. However, suggesting simply because we are on a conspiracy website that we should accept that hypothesis is what is absurd. If he (OP) really believes there are giant space ships hiding in the clouds that only he notices...he needs clinical help, not your attaboys.

You are a poor man, WillEase666... Yes, you are.
Stop posting your degrading :bullshit:
Thinking certain thoughts doesn't make you insane.
It's the way you handle them.
Only certain actions may be an indicator for insanity.

It is because of people like you that i stopped posting here.
Why? Simply because i don't want to get such degrading words myself.
And now i need to take my sane pills. Excuse me. :lol:
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 am » by Trip

Could be cloaked? But me self, I believe some of them are in another dimension, could it be possible that you are seeing into another dimension? Sounds real mate, i dreamed of big black ones. scary shit.
http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 am » by *WillEase*

Ohzehgermans wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Get serious?
Listen buddy, the OP asked for our opinion. It's not out of the realm of possibility that aliens use clouds to masquerade their presence. However, suggesting simply because we are on a conspiracy website that we should accept that hypothesis is what is absurd. If he (OP) really believes there are giant space ships hiding in the clouds that only he notices...he needs clinical help, not your attaboys.

You are a poor man, WillEase666... Yes, you are.
Stop posting your degrading :bullshit:
Thinking certain thoughts doesn't make you insane.
It's the way you handle them.
Only certain actions may be an indicator for insanity.

It is because of people like you that i stopped posting here.
Why? Simply because i don't want to get such degrading words myself.
And now i need to take my sane pills. Excuse me. :lol:

Your posting now dirt-bag. There is nothing degrading about my response to the OP. Further more I never said he was insane but what you think is an indicator of mental illness regardless of actions.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 am » by theclarificator3

flsts1 wrote:
I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.

Just jokes, bud.....bring a camera when you go to work tomorrow... :flop:

1. I was driving on a Highway, no time to slow down and take a picture or video
2. I was not alone, 2 of my co-workers in my car, I just shut my mouth as I'm clear they are not prepare for this.
3. I am not a fan of UFOs or aliens, it don't amuse me to the level of taking a photo. My perspective about them is entirely spiritually focused, you don't want to hear it at all, but aliens for me are enemies, never friendly people.
4. It was very quick, near 2 minute or less experience, so I prefer to think is my own mind doing some tricks, unless some other people start to see the same.
5. My English is bad I know, but you don't have another option, is English or Chinese
6. I'm pretty sure big spaceships could theoretically camouflage in the skies making them invisible, but they have to be in the exact altitude to avoid commercial airplanes crashes. Currently I'm searching about no-fly zones, to see if they match a diameter of what I saw.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:20 am » by theclarificator3

theclarificator3 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Noentry wrote:Just once I would

It means you're normal. The idea of a select few who witness giant mother ships is absurd.

It is not absurd at all considering driving too early in the morning when low traffic.
Most of people were sleeping or just awaking not on the road.
I never said I was selected for see this, maybe a lot of people saw this, from different angles.

Yes it is. First of all, you said "Big Ships"...not the kinda thing anyone would miss no matter the hour. And if they were hovering over all major cities, tens of millions would see them.
Next time take a picture.

No. If they are camouflaged they will literally invisible over the skies. If we are researching with that kind of technology today, it is not difficult to imagine ET could have refined and advanced versions of this technology. Anyway I'm saying this not as a truth, but as an experience, so your tone is wrong. I would never take a picture or video of a fucking UFO as I don't believe in them.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:31 am » by theclarificator3

Toxic32 wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.
It could be an illusion, I'm not sure.
It was a very smooth surface UFO, black, disc-shaped, enormous in size could be 10 to 15 miles in diameter and 100 to 200 feet thick.

Incidentally for several weeks I noticed also a clear bifurcation of the sun light at the sunrise, even when no clouds are visible.
So I always questioned myself how this is possible?
My first thought: It has to be some kind of huge object interfering with the light of the sun for making this effect.
Now this.
I'm wondering if I'm crazy or I really saw what I saw today.
Maybe they are already here, in all metro areas, with their ships, fading by some sort of camouflage.
Maybe what I saw was just a glitch in their fading system for just a couple of minutes.

Anyone in a metro area had the same experience?

You are pretty sure about the size and thickness of this alleged UFO? I'm sure if I said I think I saw a black 20 mile x 200' thick UFO I would be under no illusion that what I was looking at was not a figment of my imagination don't you?? :think:

Well the sizes are an approximation. As it cover from side to side the metro city I measured it at Google earth, could be wrong, but is huge. It was not shiny, not reflecting any sun light, dark like a gray dark, it has smooth lines, hovering stationary, it was hovering over the metro city not from where we live, that is a small town. And it obstruct the sun rays, you see a gap v-shaped like if something is bifurcating the sun light. But the sun light don't reflect in the object so that is weird. At the position of the sunrise and the object you expect the light will shine under the object but it didn't. I prefer to think I'm crazy or starting to be.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:47 am » by Doogle

WillEase666 wrote:
Noentry wrote:Just once I would like to witness a clear sighting of a UFO.
But to this day I have never seen one with my own eyes.

I have never seen a giant UFO over London, never. :top:
What does this make me unlucky or lucky?

It means you're normal. The idea of a select few who witness giant mother ships is absurd.

Sorry Will, but normal? I'm not saying the OP is right or wrong, but if there were such things in the sky that were largely ignored, unnoticed or generally well camouflaged, then would it not be the attitude of people denying their existence that is absurd?

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook