Big ships are hovering over all major cities !?

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 am » by theclarificator3

Trip wrote:Could be cloaked? But me self, I believe some of them are in another dimension, could it be possible that you are seeing into another dimension? Sounds real mate, i dreamed of big black ones. scary shit.

Yes that is the word. Thank you.
I was not scared at all just impressed.
I had several dreams in past years about defeating ETs and building a resistance group after they decide to appear in the skies. But not with fighter planes just with mental power and couple of tricks that someone taught me in the dreams. But I has never pay attention to these dreams until now.
In one of these "lessons" they guy taught me this principle: the closest path between two lines is not a segment but a inter-dimensional curve. What I understand from this, is that for space traveling you need to follow the inter-dimensional curve, whatever the hell is that. :?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am » by Doogle

Thewatcher wrote:
dlslith wrote:Always wonder about a thread that starts off with " I think I saw"

:lol:

And the , " all over major cities " in the title is a little misleading.

The title should've read, " I think I saw a u.f.o ".

:headscratch:

Yeah, maybe. Perhaps "Are big ships" instead of "Big ships are"?

Still, I think we get the gist.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:53 am » by Toxic32

theclarificator3 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.
It could be an illusion, I'm not sure.
It was a very smooth surface UFO, black, disc-shaped, enormous in size could be 10 to 15 miles in diameter and 100 to 200 feet thick.

Incidentally for several weeks I noticed also a clear bifurcation of the sun light at the sunrise, even when no clouds are visible.
So I always questioned myself how this is possible?
My first thought: It has to be some kind of huge object interfering with the light of the sun for making this effect.
Now this.
I'm wondering if I'm crazy or I really saw what I saw today.
Maybe they are already here, in all metro areas, with their ships, fading by some sort of camouflage.
Maybe what I saw was just a glitch in their fading system for just a couple of minutes.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN THE MORNING. BUT THIS GLASS OF WHISKY IS MORE UNDERSTANDING

Anyone in a metro area had the same experience?

You are pretty sure about the size and thickness of this alleged UFO? I'm sure if I said I think I saw a black 20 mile x 200' thick UFO I would be under no illusion that what I was looking at was not a figment of my imagination don't you?? :think:

Well the sizes are an approximation. As it cover from side to side the metro city I measured it at Google earth, could be wrong, but is huge. It was not shiny, not reflecting any sun light, dark like a gray dark, it has smooth lines, hovering stationary, it was hovering over the metro city not from where we live, that is a small town. And it obstruct the sun rays, you see a gap v-shaped like if something is bifurcating the sun light. But the sun light don't reflect in the object so that is weird. At the position of the sunrise and the object you expect the light will shine under the object but it didn't. I prefer to think I'm crazy or starting to be.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 am » by *WillEase*

theclarificator3 wrote:
No. If they are camouflaged they will literally invisible over the skies. If we are researching with that kind of technology today, it is not difficult to imagine ET could have refined and advanced versions of this technology. Anyway I'm saying this not as a truth, but as an experience, so your tone is wrong. I would never take a picture or video of a fucking UFO as I don't believe in them.

If they were invisible, you wouldn't have seen them either.
As I stated on the previous page, anything is possible. I don't disbelieve you. If there are invisible space ships hovering over major cities, that avoid radar and detection, there is no way to prove it...so what's the point of all this?

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 am » by theclarificator3

Doogle wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:
dlslith wrote:Always wonder about a thread that starts off with " I think I saw"

:lol:

And the , " all over major cities " in the title is a little misleading.

The title should've read, " I think I saw a u.f.o ".

:headscratch:

Still, I think we get the gist.

If you noticed I put a ! and a ? at the end, because I'm not sure if it is a truth or not.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:06 am » by Doogle

theclarificator3 wrote:I think I saw a huge spaceship hovering over a metro area behind the clouds today in the morning.
It could be an illusion, I'm not sure.
It was a very smooth surface UFO, black, disc-shaped, enormous in size could be 10 to 15 miles in diameter and 100 to 200 feet thick.

Incidentally for several weeks I noticed also a clear bifurcation of the sun light at the sunrise, even when no clouds are visible.
So I always questioned myself how this is possible?
My first thought: It has to be some kind of huge object interfering with the light of the sun for making this effect.
Now this.[youtube]
I'm wondering if I'm crazy or I really saw what I saw today.
Maybe they are already here, in all metro areas, with their ships, fading by some sort of camouflage.
Maybe what I saw was just a glitch in their fading system for just a couple of minutes.

Anyone in a metro area had the same experience?

Hi C.

I'm in no way vouching for the validity of the following, but, as Ironm suggested, cloaking?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah sure, people can see all sorts in the clouds, but....

particularly from 13.55

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 am » by Doogle

Still, I think we get the gist.[/quote]

If you noticed I put a ! and a ? at the end, because I'm not sure if it is a truth or not.[/quote]

Yeah, wasn't knocking, more like defending.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:35 am » by Doogle

Ohzehgermans wrote:Considering some posts here i'm kinda glad i stopped posting a while ago.
Some people here are having serious problems, zeh german thinks.

As soon as someone posts his or her strange encounter or whatever it was
- it will be dragged through the dirt and the poster is stamped being nuts.
And here on dtv are quite a few people acting not very nice.
Constructive criticism? Ha! This is getting absurd...

I too have had the one or other strange encounter in my life.
Not only U.F.O.s but ghostly entities and visions too. Strange dreams.
If i would post some of that stuff here i'm pretty damn sure i won't get
a single good reply that i can actually "use" for myself.
95% of all replies here on dtv are utter bullcrap.
Let's hope mankind dies in a quick poof. It's no loss, really.

But to get back to the big ships over major cities...
There could be something to it, cause i too recognized the sky changing
over the years. And recently there are quite some remarkable effects you can see IF
- you look at the right time AND IF
- you look frequently (e.g. at the same time every day)
And i'm kind of an early bird too. Often roaming the streets at 5 am.
Btw. the best time me thinks is between 3am and 7am.
Sometimes midnight is an excellent option too.
So... i'm not only talking about the sky, but about our surroundings.

Now you can call me nuts and that it is due to heavy drug-abuse in my early days... LOL
There are more things to this world we just don't understand with our retarded blind sight.
Who could have thought of the internet 100 years ago? They would have called you crazy.

Guys... get serious. I mean it. :headscratch:

Ohze, pretty much agree with that.

To some people, the idea of structured, non-terrestrial craft (although I believe some of these assumed craft very much reside on Earth) is not worthy of serious consideration and the people reporting them are the butt of jokes, although even supposed credible witnesses also report them.
There are also people who are comfortable with the idea of such craft, but only when they come in neat little saucer shapes. This whole scenario of advanced craft flown at will in our skies is often accompanied by events of high strangeness in itself, yet for some, UFO's are cool when they are just lights in the sky or a nice shiny cigar shape, yet when we go a step further and consider the possibility of things as in the OP, then the same people jump on the debunking bandwagon because weird is OK, but really weird is not allowed.

All truth be told, everything is fucking weird. Sorry if not making sense, beer ramble.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 9:56 am » by Ohzehgermans

Doogle wrote:
Ohze, pretty much agree with that.

To some people, the idea of structured, non-terrestrial craft (although I believe some of these assumed craft very much reside on Earth) is not worthy of serious consideration and the people reporting them are the butt of jokes, although even supposed credible witnesses also report them.
There are also people who are comfortable with the idea of such craft, but only when they come in neat little saucer shapes. This whole scenario of advanced craft flown at will in our skies is often accompanied by events of high strangeness in itself, yet for some, UFO's are cool when they are just lights in the sky or a nice shiny cigar shape, yet when we go a step further and consider the possibility of things as in the OP, then the same people jump on the debunking bandwagon because weird is OK, but really weird is not allowed.

All truth be told, everything is fucking weird. Sorry if not making sense, beer ramble.

Thanks for the catch, Doogle! :cheers:

Credible witnesses? How do you define "credible" nowadays? ...cause nobody is really trustworthy.
Why? ...cause one can easily be manipulated. Sometimes i'm even wondering about some of my recorded events. And the weirdest ones are the ones where it's hard to see something. So i'm sitting there - watching my own video(s) - and i'm really having trouble letting it be true. It's the same like trying to think of infinity as a whole...

Really weird is not allowed, because it frightens too much. Stresses too much.
If it would be true, the whole world would crumble. Unthinkable! LOL
Time to get a little flexible in the brain, i would say. Would i? :ugeek:

Rough (in the jungle), Doogle! Bazinga! :sunny:
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 pm » by theclarificator3

Whateva eva.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook