Big ships are hovering over all major cities !?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:05 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Ohhhhh! ships????

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:45 am » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Ohhhhh! ships????

:mrgreen:

I had one of those this morning. Lmao

Sometimes from a distance is good. Give the kids 20 bucks to go buy candy so they don't get hit. Give the wife the credit card and send her on her way, then let er rip. Buckets, mops and squeegies......oh my!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 am » by Rich316

The thing is people generally aren't looking to the skies, we're bogged down with the internet, work, family and hassles of life.
then people just expect to see one because they spend 10 mins a day outside, then when they dont see anything, to them they dont exist.
Others that do see them are then ridiculed by those who dont see them.. and around and around we go...

i've seen quite a few objects but the most vivid and amazing sighting was when I was 4 or 5 years old.. I saw about 9 or 10 white disc shaped objects come straight over my house at low altitude, silent, not making a single sound, I could see details on the objects like contours and shape, the sun reflected off them, they were surrounding a much larger object which was 2 large spheres joined together by a cylinder or tube.. They were really incredible.. I saw them approach from above and behind me, i looked up and back and watched them slowly glide over my property where they just stopped in mid air... then wham... nothing.. that's all I remember.. like i blacked out or something... freaks me out and gives me goose bumbs still to this day.. dont tell many people about it but figure disclose tv folks would be ok with it.. When I think about it, what made me look up and back? weird!

Writer

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 am » by Fliegezeug

@Rich
If you had a short distance sighting and, suddenly, you realized that the ship was no longer there and you did not see the ship going out, you can be sure you've been abducted. (blackout included)
Next time, carry a watch with you and confirm what I said.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm » by Rich316

Fliegezeug wrote:@Rich
If you had a short distance sighting and, suddenly, you realized that the ship was no longer there and you did not see the ship going out, you can be sure you've been abducted. (blackout included)
Next time, carry a watch with you and confirm what I said.

Well I've never claimed I was abducted. I just now it was a close up and brief encounter that ended with blackness.. that's all I remember, see these things stop, then black.. Dont even remember what happened or where I was afterwards.. Was a long time ago but sticks in my mind to this day.

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 3:53 pm » by Fliegezeug

@Rich
The same happened to me in 1980 and three hours of my life have been erased.
I'm thinking of people who did not perceived any abnormal presence when they had the same experience.
They do not even know that something strange happened to them.
I don't know what happened to me, but I know that something happened.
I suspect you also joined the club ... Welcome!
Cheers!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm » by Germanpils

Oreocannon wrote:an orange unblinking light is not a satellite, traveling so low

did you see that too?

i did about 1 1/2 months ago, i was like wtf.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook