Bigfoot aka Sasquatch

Initiate

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 6:17 am » by weasel666

Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is an ape-like cryptid that purportedly inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid. The term "sasquatch" is an anglicized derivative of the Halkomelem word sásq’ets.

Scientists discount the existence of bigfoot and consider it to be a combination of folklore, misidentification, and hoax, rather than a living animal, in part because of the large numbers thought necessary to maintain a breeding population. A few scientists, such as Jane Goodall and Jeffrey Meldrum, have expressed interest and belief in the creature, with Meldrum expressing the opinion that evidence collected of alleged Bigfoot encounters warrants further evaluation and testing. Bigfoot remains one of the more famous examples of a cryptid within cryptozoology, and an enduring legend.

For more info check this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquach

MonsterQuest investigates

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Don't try to troll me 'coz you're going straight to my ignore list.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 am » by weasel666

Hillbilly Beast

A trek into the foothills of North Western Kentucky to search for a Bigfoot-like creature that is said to make terrifying, wild screams. Investigators analyze a tooth, photographic and audio evidence, and venture into the remote wilderness in an attempt to identify the source of these mysterious sounds.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 am » by -Marduk-

Initiate

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm » by weasel666

Sierra Sasquatch

Bigfoot researchers trek into California's Sierra Nevada following Native American stories and petroglyphs of a supposed family of hairy man-beasts; they examine recently found footprint evidence and a compelling 1991 video of a supposed Sasquatch encounter in Mono Lake.

Upload to Disclose.tv