zegtelzegtel wrote:Image
could be

-Halloween
or/and
-Party
or/and
-Jetxvii on lsd

:cheers:

Dude you caught me, I posted this and it was me.... I was in the woods for 2 years tripped out of my gourd on LSD. in fact that was what I ate to keep me alive as well.

as time went on I began to notice I resembled a singer songwriter by the name of Cat Stevens.
I roamed the land of 10,000 lakes and continued on my pilgrimage toward enlightenment that set me on a path of self righteousness and beyond...

That Alleged Bigfoot picture
was the result of me being lazy and walking in front of the camera, I am embarrassed to see myself that way, .......LSD is a hell of a drug... I also seem to remember grinding my feet in Eddie Murphy's couch one time with big muddy snake skin boots but that was a completely different trip...

'I didn't do things just to do them... yeah i remeber drying my feet on eddie murphy's couch.........

.......darkness is spreading'

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 12, 2009 4:53 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Dude you caught me, I posted this and it was me.... I was in the woods for 2 years tripped out of my gourd on LSD. in fact that was what I ate to keep me alive as well.

as time went on I began to notice I resembled a singer songwriter by the name of Cat Stevens.

Before the 2 year during on lsd Bigfoot film experience...

After the bigfoot pic was taken and published in the Bild...he get rid off his gay jeans uniforms and became a though muslim...now he is here with us...

LMAO...see ya mate .

Previous