Bigfoot lives,real bones with tissue attached found!!

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 pm » by Spock

I did see a great documentary on Bigfoot on one of the cable networks a couple years back. They did get hair and blood samples. I try to fin it and post it here. Anyone else see it? The guys were deep in the Canadian wilderness at a fishing shack. I thought it may have been posted here at one time. Anyway, that was an exciting and intriguing doc.

BTW Jones. I understand. This is one of those subjects I want to be true so bad. That damn Biscardi guy though.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 pm » by Spock

YOU ROCK JET!!! That's It!

Thanks - I hope we can find it.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 10:07 pm » by Spock

I'm pretty sure this is a piece of it, after the fact of the doc...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 pm » by Spock

More parts - can't find the whole thing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm » by Raphael

spock wrote:More parts - can't find the whole thing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

both of those videos were a waste of my fucking time. :top: :top:
dude I gave ignorant you the benefit of my doubts.

Science is "The Search" for truth. God is truth.
Therefore...Science is the Search for God.
All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

read your own signature? :bang;
:top: AND even though I think your signature is bogus and idiotic drivel too...why are you such a hypocrite, providing bullshit evidence of NOTHING in those videos?
NO S C I E N C E ... just hype.
they collected what?
where are the results?
just more HYPE from low level humans

:look: does an IGNORANT human like yourself even know where to BEGIN a search for the TRUTH?

FAIL :top:

my signature and avatar are a part of real history the IGNORANT overlook in their quest to prove jesus, sasquatch, or ufos TRUE?
:bang;
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 2:11 pm » by Aragajag

Strange though that these sightings have been in history for some time and not just confined to the Americas. In Australia they are called yowies and those stories go back many years to the Aborigine people before the hype. Then there are the European and Asian stories too. So in my thoughts that there are to many sightings over a very long time all over the planet to discount it as crap.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm » by Raphael

aragajag wrote:Strange though that these sightings have been in history for some time and not just confined to the Americas. In Australia they are called yowies and those stories go back many years to the Aborigine people before the hype. Then there are the European and Asian stories too. So in my thoughts that there are to many sightings over a very long time all over the planet to discount it as crap.

I agree

And what about that bearded jesus fellow too
there have been many sightings too

and did you know
long ago
the devil
was ALSO called the HAIRY MAN :?:

so too funny
early bible babble has a clean shaven jesus
thats him on the white horse being lead by 'constantine' who helped introduce christianity to the sheeple.

here we are in the 21st century....with the hairy beast still part of our consciousness.
and the punk jesus has grown a beard to lead on the 21st herd who still have not heard TRUTH?

you folks need your to be sheared
your wool is covering your eyes

hey hey the lineage of jesus has been found?
the seed of the son of god?
the lineage that the Da Vinci Code referred to the Merovingian Kings?

the messiah jesus is a sasquatch?

KING SASQUATCH/JESUS THE HAIRY MAN, the misunderstood DEVIL with hairy Hobbit feet?

jesus is a gentile giant?
a heART of gold I have been told and sold
time and again

wouldn.t hurt a flea?
terribly misunderstood?

namaste
Last edited by Raphael on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm » by Aragajag

I do know with certainty that the Australian Aborigines were not influenced by Jesus before the Capt Cook showed up. The legends of yowies were around before any word of Jesus was uttered on this land.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm » by Drjones

spock wrote:I did see a great documentary on Bigfoot on one of the cable networks a couple years back. They did get hair and blood samples. I try to fin it and post it here. Anyone else see it? The guys were deep in the Canadian wilderness at a fishing shack. I thought it may have been posted here at one time. Anyway, that was an exciting and intriguing doc.

BTW Jones. I understand. This is one of those subjects I want to be true so bad. That damn Biscardi guy though.

Thanks mate,yeah me too.I want to believe....rationally speaking there is so much unexplored wilderness out there it's not inconcievable that an unknown large reclusive ape like creature exists...there would be much food etc to support it's survival.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 pm » by Spock

raphael wrote:
spock wrote:More parts - can't find the whole thing.

both of those videos were a waste of my fucking time. :top: :top:
dude I gave ignorant you the benefit of my doubts.

spock wrote:Science is "The Search" for truth. God is truth.
Therefore...Science is the Search for God.
All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

read your own signature? :bang;
:top: AND even though I think your signature is bogus and idiotic drivel too...why are you such a hypocrite, providing bullshit evidence of NOTHING in those videos?
NO S C I E N C E ... just hype.
they collected what?
where are the results?
just more HYPE from low level humans

:look: does an IGNORANT human like yourself even know where to BEGIN a search for the TRUTH?

FAIL :top:

my signature and avatar are a part of real history the IGNORANT overlook in their quest to prove jesus, sasquatch, or ufos TRUE?
:bang;

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

PreviousNext