Bigfoot lives,real bones with tissue attached found!!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 6:13 pm » by Raphael

jetxvii wrote:
yep both those video are the ones, from monsterquest. great footage...

jet aye night
ewe in the dark

hey let me know when the SaSquatch DNA comes back from the Lab, you are like a puppy following ALL the bullshit clues...bow wow

and until till then, until the REAL proof arrives....

here is a big SaSquatch finger for ignorant little you to plug up that big hole in yer brain with.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

nice fART you sent my way punk

punks like you go to so much trouble just to have their fARTs sent back to them.
wanker

now if you wish to reBLEAT anything I post go ahead
spread some TRUTH for a bit....instead of golly gee wow IGNORANCE :flop:
:bang; :bang;
duh
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Writer

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm » by Juliojordio

Oh my god........

listen Raph, you knob, get a fucking life, go outside and live, and stop being a KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

I'm sick of seeing the same shit from you mate, I bet half the people here dont even bother reading your posts anymore, they're full of crap.

Infact, I think i'll do the same, you can rant allll to yourself then.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm » by Raphael

juliojordio wrote:Oh my god........

listen Raph, you knob, get a fucking life, go outside and live, and stop being a KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

I'm sick of seeing the same shit from you mate, I bet half the people here dont even bother reading your posts anymore, they're full of crap.

whoa
dude
unless you have a link that brings a conclusion to this wild fucking SaSquatch chase, it is you who are OUT OF FUCKING LINE

do you have one?
ALL I WANT TO SEE IS THE RESULT OF THE 'DNA' BLAH BLAH BLAH????

maybe young punks today like being taken for a fucking ride in UFOs given flight using NAZI technology?
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

folks raised on Disney World, boob tube, ewe tube and headlines dished out by FOX and CNN, National G, NASA, CIA, FBI etc...
:bang;

So IF you have a link, you are not a dink after all.
I am apparently
and I apologize

NOW do you have a link showing these fellas snagged never before captured/recognized DNA?
YES
thanks
I just want to get to the end of it....
the SaSquatch SuSpense is killing ME... :pray:

NO link to share....I must tune into this BS next week, same time, same place?
Fuck off MOBster :top:
ImageImage

Writer

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm » by Juliojordio

I'm not alking about the thread you fuckwit, I'm AGAIN, talking about YOU, and the way YOU address people in this forum.

Your a prick. End Of.

Want a link for that?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 7:03 pm » by Raphael

juliojordio wrote:I'm not alking about the thread you fuckwit, I'm AGAIN, talking about YOU, and the way YOU address people in this forum.

Your a prick. End Of.

Want a link for that?

CUT TO THE CHASE on a CONSPIRACY FORUM is frowned upon?

:bang; :bang;

but didn't you just declare SCARLET
I do declare I saw RED?

juliojordio wrote:Oh my god........

so what the fuck is your problem scarlett?
do you need to meet ole RaphaHELL :yell: in person too?
to help set ignorant julio straight too?

seems you just wanna bitch with Rhett or ME ya pussy
again :bang; :bang;

fuck off
tomorrow is another day scarlett
here is praying an IGNORANT fuck like u wakes up and smells the rosy-crucian roses.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 pm » by Raphael

jetxvii wrote:
anyways they discovered the DNA wasn't human and wasn't Chimp either so there is your DNA analysis.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mq-dna/#top

that was not proof
just more conjecture by a nobody
and he brings up a good point

why were the punks frightened during the rock throwing incident?
I thought they were looking for evidence of bigfoot?

and when SaSquatch shows up
boo
they run and hide :bang; :bang;

wanker
stay home
sucking on mommie's tit
don't ever go camping
:help:

jetxvii wrote:

now if you want to disprove bigfoot, you can either go find one and have it tested for it's DNA to compare with the ones found and then release the one you caught and deny that you ever saw it.

stupid punks do not know how it works
YOU MAKE THE CRAZY WILD CLAIMS
YOU FUCKING PROVE IT
not my job to prove the stupid fantasies of every wacko on this forum.

YOU PROVE IT
you believe in it

jetxvii wrote:
or you can call the results fake which you more than likely will, but if you can produce me a Chimpanzee in the middle of the Canadian Wilderness then be my guest as well...

there was no proof just more conjecture
NO PROOF

jetxvii wrote:
until then fuck off and have a horrible day you obvious retard troll.

you trolls are funny people but very stupid.

I thought you were going to ignore ME?
YOU LOSE again
:top:
ImageImage

Writer

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 pm » by Harryparry

kolbrinstruth wrote:I've seen all of Lloyds videos,the starchild skull is bloody interesting.He also tells quite the story of a Siberian neandrethal that has children,whats the name of the one whos grave they exhumed?I think it was Kvit? not sure.When it comes to rednecks, it isn't their intelligence im doubting.It's the idea that in the 60s when chauvinism is still at it's peak,these guy's would go through the hassle of creating a suit with tits,if you know anything about sewing you'll know round objects are the worst.Also how do you make them hang and bounce like real ta tas,this wouldn't be easy.Its also totally unnecessary.Why create all the extra hassle.??? :? :? :?: :?:

I believe that dna tests showed that khwit was all human.

Writer

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 pm » by Abramelin

I registered a few days ago, because I was interested in some particular topic.

But now I have the feeling I got caught up in some fundamentalist's nunnery or something.

Doesn't any of you have any skeptical bone or nerve left in your entire body??

That is VERY scaring.

D_O_U_B_T

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 am » by Spock

Great illustration Jet, that is exactly the way I look at it too, and it's because you came to that conclusion, that I believe you.

Writer

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 1:29 am » by kolbrinstruth

I really don't think raph is that hard to figure out, he isn't interesting.He offers nothing for the advancement of accepted knowledge.Most of the people's posts i've read show a genuine desire to gain understanding.Not all are correct not all even make sense,this does not mean the person trying should be humiliated or attacked.People who are learning are vulnerable to ridicule, obviously,if this site truly wants to encourage the sharing of new ideas it must limit the ridiculing of those that put these ideas forth.Raphy,baby,its obvious you grew up tormented and teased,mama or papa didn't love you like you think they shoulda.So now its put down everyone else.Anyone whos got an interesting idea,or theory is immediately attacked either the person or the idea gets torn apart any way you see fit.Why can't you use that razor sharp mind of yours to improve attitudes instead of dragging us all down.Your intelligence could be used to lead,show us by example how to solve these earthly puzzles.Humiliation,name calling and straight up insults are negative and will never lead to a positive result.Just look at how you turned out.I forgive you,I had a horrible childhood myself,its taken decades for me to forgive my parents and learn to respect myself and others,loving man is harder than despising them,but when you finally break down those barriers the world can be awesome!!I won't post on anything you do until its positive.Also about bigfoot,dna is useless if there is no record of the animal in the first place.The cops can't use dna against someone unless they have a sample of his dna beforehandThey should test bigfoot against neanderthal man.Or gigantopithicus.It seems to me with all the evidence thats been gathered its obvious something is there.The problem is clear "SCIENCE DOESN'T WANT BIGFOOT FOUND."They know it would be the final nail in the coffin of evolution.

PreviousNext