Bigfoot lives,real bones with tissue attached found!!

Writer

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm » by kolbrinstruth

This is a documentary that in a couple of spots made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.Also this is a perfect answer to the sceptics who always say the same damn thing.Where are the bones?.Show me the bones.You've been shown bones tissue hair footprints.Even a film,I don't care what anyone says,NO REDNECK IN THE 60s,IS GONNA THINK TO PUT BREASTS ON HIS GORRILA SUIT PERIOD.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:obsessed: :obsessed: :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 pm » by Hackjames

kolbrinstruth wrote:This is a documentary that in a couple of spots made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.Also this is a perfect answer to the sceptics who always say the same damn thing.Where are the bones?.Show me the bones.You've been shown bones tissue hair footprints.Even a film,I don't care what anyone says,NO REDNECK IN THE 60s,IS GONNA THINK TO PUT BREASTS ON HIS GORRILA SUIT PERIOD.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:obsessed: :obsessed: :obsessed:

This was always a subject I had little interest in, but I saw this a while ago and it got me thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB_YM6Qjnnc

Anyway, I'll watch this today sometime. Thanks for the post.

P.S.- I know at least 3 very intelligent (self-proclaimed) rednecks, anything is possible. ;]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Writer

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm » by kolbrinstruth

I've seen all of Lloyds videos,the starchild skull is bloody interesting.He also tells quite the story of a Siberian neandrethal that has children,whats the name of the one whos grave they exhumed?I think it was Kvit? not sure.When it comes to rednecks, it isn't their intelligence im doubting.It's the idea that in the 60s when chauvinism is still at it's peak,these guy's would go through the hassle of creating a suit with tits,if you know anything about sewing you'll know round objects are the worst.Also how do you make them hang and bounce like real ta tas,this wouldn't be easy.Its also totally unnecessary.Why create all the extra hassle.??? :? :? :?: :?:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 pm » by Hackjames

kolbrinstruth wrote:I've seen all of Lloyds videos,the starchild skull is bloody interesting.He also tells quite the story of a Siberian neandrethal that has children,whats the name of the one whos grave they exhumed?I think it was Kvit? not sure.When it comes to rednecks, it isn't their intelligence im doubting.It's the idea that in the 60s when chauvinism is still at it's peak,these guy's would go through the hassle of creating a suit with tits,if you know anything about sewing you'll know round objects are the worst.Also how do you make them hang and bounce like real ta tas,this wouldn't be easy.Its also totally unnecessary.Why create all the extra hassle.??? :? :? :?: :?:

Ha, good points on crafting fake breasts. ;]

Starchild (I hate that name) is one of the most objectively crazy things I've ever come across. I'd really love to hear anyone with any relevant technical knowledge explain that one away, I'm fairly certain it can't be done with much credibility.

Don't remember the name of the Neanderthal but I'm pretty sure it's in the video posted above. Never looked into that, should probably do so at some point.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Writer

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm » by kolbrinstruth

The main reason for this thread is the fact that lots of bone and hair and dna evidence has been given or shown to the "authorities".It all has been conveniently lost,misplaced, we'll find it,or its been tested but hasn't shown any results.I have lost respect for scientists its going to take alot to bring me around.The starchild skull is a classic example,it is obviously not human,you don't have to be a scientist to know that bone when cut doesn't smell like enamel.Something else thats caught my attention I wonder if the fibres in the skull match the morgellons fibres that are popping out of peoples skin?In recent tests these fibres seem to have a plant like make up,more like vegetation.Weird when you consider the ufo peeps say the greys are more plant than animal.WAAAAYYYY out on a limb huh? :dancing: :dancing:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 6:17 pm » by Boondox681

lloyd pye..
the proof that common sense does work
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 pm » by Spock

Looks like a very cool documentary, thanks for the awesome find.

Two words immediatley shiver me timbers on it though...

"Tom Biscardi"

Major loss of credibility with the road kill in the monkey suit in the freezer CNN debacle.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 6:57 pm » by Raphael

bigfoot skeptics
explain the BIG TOE

a creature as massive as bigfoot would need to push off with ALL TOES not the BIG TOE, like we humans do.

so who ever has faked bigfoot SS, or SaSquatch footprints, took that science fact into consideration.

the SS need to push off with all the Toes.

THUS I can suggest the following, do not EVER expect to find an SS SaSquatch ballerina...that would be like a human quack walking on water.

But does the SaSquatch do the goose-step?

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm » by Drjones

spock wrote:Looks like a very cool documentary, thanks for the awesome find.

Two words immediatley shiver me timbers on it though...

"Tom Biscardi"

Major loss of credibility with the road kill in the monkey suit in the freezer CNN debacle.

For me spocky i thought this was 'IT' but ultimately was a freakin hoax,dammit!!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm » by Hackjames

Well, I'm almost a half-hour in, going back and forth...it's a fairly dramatized affair, and there's some speculative claims but I'll keep watching. That last bit I saw one guy said something like 30-40 of them routinely come through the area, which would be fine I suppose if he or the documentary gave any explanation for how they came to know that.

Some of it is interesting/new though.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Next